pbro73

Lucyana22 In Southampton

11 posts in this topic

Just wondering if anyone has had the pleasure of Lucy's company and can comment.

Lucy can be found on adultwork. She has some reasonable feedback there but I know that can be unreliable. If her pictures are genuine she's hotter than spicy left over turkey curry.

Grateful for any comments.

Cheers

P

Thanks for this P, I might very well be commenting on her very soon - when she's back from her break - she looks a real cracker

Thanks for this P, I might very well be commenting on her very soon - when she's back from her break - she looks a real cracker

Agreed. Do let me know how you get on. Feel free to PM.

I was hoping to see her next Saturday, I could have an excuse to be in Southampton. (I usually only visit Southampton on Lucy's day off.) But if she is not going to be working I may make other plans.

I can confirm she's real, and her service is amazing - very relaxed and kept asking what I wanted. Everything on her "likes" list is on offer, I'll be seeing her again soon.

I can confirm she's real, and her service is amazing - very relaxed and kept asking what I wanted. Everything on her "likes" list is on offer, I'll be seeing her again soon.

Thanks Seattle,

Looks like I have little option but to find an excuse to go to Southampton... when Lucy is back.

Join the queue

I think I may have started the queue. And I think you joined after me :lol:

Edited by pbro73

I thought that profile was too good to be true when I first spotted it. I'm glad I was wrong :)

I saw her when she was very new to Southampton.  Nice girl with a great sense of humour.  Has a collection of strap-ons that she is apparently very fond of using......not for me though!

Her profile, showing her as on holiday for ages, has now gone completely :-(

Here's hoping!

Her profile, showing her as on holiday for ages, has now gone completely :-(

Here's hoping!

When I last saw her (in November), she told me she was only planning to work for 2-3 months and then start fashion school in London. So I doubt she'll be coming back.