Mr DivineMK

HOD Bashing

64 posts in this topic

Following on from the previous 3,000 threads can I just ask why people do feel the need to constantly have a go at us. Please all feel free to write what you want and perhaps you can all get it off your chest. Please mods keep this thread open let's here it all once and for all.

Now I know that most places operating around us are not 100% everytime although they may be slightly more perfect than we are but I want to know why if someone else does not update the rota, has shit pictures, has a girl call in sick, has a spelling error or unblurred face why the fuck is it not mentioned on here. If we so much as sneeze it is mentioned so please lets just do. Slag us off and tell the world why you hate HOD.

We do not get free advertising from this so please do not think that in this trade there is no such thing as bad publicity so don't think I am on here touting I just want to know.

Even the personal stuff will do, Karl and I know our guilty secrets you don't have to hold back because everyone has delighted in telling us most of them about each other.

Well it's kinda quiet so far.

I got nothing to declare honest.;)

Following on from the previous 3,000 threads can I just ask why people do feel the need to constantly have a go at us. Please all feel free to write what you want and perhaps you can all get it off your chest. Please mods keep this thread open let's here it all once and for all.

Now I know that most places operating around us are not 100% everytime although they may be slightly more perfect than we are but I want to know why if someone else does not update the rota, has shit pictures, has a girl call in sick, has a spelling error or unblurred face why the fuck is it not mentioned on here. If we so much as sneeze it is mentioned so please lets just do. Slag us off and tell the world why you hate HOD.

We do not get free advertising from this so please do not think that in this trade there is no such thing as bad publicity so don't think I am on here touting I just want to know.

Even the personal stuff will do, Karl and I know our guilty secrets you don't have to hold back because everyone has delighted in telling us most of them about each other.

I reckon you get more praise than bashing. The thing you should realise is if there is one thing a lot of punters on the forum have in common, its that they have visited HOD. Add to this you participate on the forum, creating a possibility to give feedback you are bound to be talked about. If I talk about something that happened on a punt in a flat in Margate, it has little relevance to anyone so no discussion ensues. Sounds like today was one of those days, where fate conspires to "fuck" things up. In general though I guess you should take some of what you see as "knocking HOD" as just general gossip....and to think you once called me "Paranoid Pete" ha ha;);)

I ain't got nowt to declare neither. Honest, feel free to gimme a cavity search ... ooh, that's nice. A little bit deeper, pleeeaasssee. ;)

There once was a brothel called HOD,

That was owned by a whore and ex plod;

Their carefully planned rota,

Mattered not one iota,

To the lads of the HOD bashing squad.

I ain't got nowt to declare neither. Honest, feel free to gimme a cavity search ... ooh, that's nice. A little bit deeper, pleeeaasssee. ;)

Oh behave TB:D

I reckon you get more praise than bashing. The thing you should realise is if there is one thing a lot of punters on the forum have in common, its that they have visited HOD. Add to this you participate on the forum, creating a possibility to give feedback you are bound to be talked about. If I talk about something that happened on a punt in a flat in Margate, it has little relevance to anyone so no discussion ensues. Sounds like today was one of those days, where fate conspires to "fuck" things up. In general though I guess you should take some of what you see as "knocking HOD" as just general gossip....and to think you once called me "Paranoid Pete" ha ha;);)

Pete if I was paranoid I wouldn't be able to point you in the direction of about 3,000 posts slagging us off. I want to know why though the others are never mentioned it can't be because noone uses them so it must be because they are faultless.

Oh behave TB:D

Thank God I got memory loss in the carpark before I tried to punt today!;)

Ooooh, make me! ;)

You'd like me to. :D

Meet me over the other side for a game of drop one keep one if you dare.

Mrs D, you've obviously had a terrible day and tensions are running high at the moment, but contrary to what you may think the majority of HoD clients would i'm sure return a resounding approval of what you do and how you do it.

Take it on the chin, and keep going.

You'd like me to. ;)

Slip on a dress & a wig and I'll pretend not to notice its you. Oooh, I'm all a quiver!

I've no axe to grind as I've never been to HOD and MK is not on my punting radar.

Just a suggestion: Might it be the Marks & Spencer effect? If you are the market leader then people tend to hold you to higher standards than the 'also rans'. So in a way it's a kind of compliment................. ?

When a shit outfit gets yet another thing wrong, it's hardly worth mentioning, but when a recognised class outfit has even a hair out of place, it is thought worthy of comment, if only because the management are considered likely to take notice. Just a guess. My personal opinion is that your reputation remains fairly pristine.

Mrs D, you've obviously had a terrible day and tensions are running high at the moment, but contrary to what you may think the majority of HoD clients would i'm sure return a resounding approval of what you do and how you do it.

What he said. HoD has always been faultless when I've been. Write it off as a bad day - it happens to everyone!

If I take much more on the chin I will end up like some of the chinless wonders that have made my day what it has been so far x

Pete if I was paranoid I wouldn't be able to point you in the direction of about 3,000 posts slagging us off. I want to know why though the others are never mentioned it can't be because noone uses them so it must be because they are faultless.

No its cos often they dont even have a parlor name and noones ever heard of them.

A dirty dingy parlour opp Morrisons in Letchworth, where they reckon 1 hr only gets you one tumble in the hay.

A flat in Welwyn amongst the spiderwebs on a bed with a moth eaten duvet.

A house in Luton with no bed just a duvet on the floor and a bottle gas heater.

A flat in Margate where there are no lights on , on the stairs or landing and where the girl complains of "her period" goes to the loo three times before I fuck off.

My other regular parlour Bentleys where you often get appointments reset time wise by upto 2 hours and girls regularly dont turn in. However you know what, if a girls working 11-00 to 11-00 7 days a week something is wrong, these scheduling problems prove the girls can decide when to work within reason.;)

What he said. HoD has always been faultless when I've been. Write it off as a bad day - it happens to everyone!

Sadly it happens a little too often, I am off to open an animal sanctuary, fuck it I already have one. Back to the drawing board x

Slip on a dress & a wig and I'll pretend not to notice its you. Oooh, I'm all a quiver!

Hang on. I'll be back!

Maybe it's a compliment - albeit backhanded. As far as I've ever been able to see you have an outstanding line-up and operation - I'm still yet to visit your London outpost btw, simply a case of me not being able to get my diary to coincide. Sometimes, the exalted are held to higher standards and expectations than the norm. Maybe you're partially the victims - not the right word - of your success. We're a contrary lot us punters!!

I posted recently about an unblurred photo being on the Annabellas site and the same lady having blurred on the HOD site, this wasnt HOD bashing it confused me so i posted. You replied it was simple human error, so that was end of from my point of view. I am simply an anorak and notice such things.

I think your a good outfit who is very forward thinking, offers a good service overall so many punters have told me that i trust, and has generally good to great ladies. I have punted with numerous past and present elsewhere so know they are this standard. MK is too far for but i hope to punt in Kensington in the future.

You are victims of your own success on here, if you make an error its magnified because your standards are usually so high, so even though its annoying its ultimately a compliment. IMO you should chill out and not worry too much about peoples opinions, if they lie thats of course a different story.

When alls said and done i think you do get a lot of free publicity on here generally whether you want it or not, and there is always a price to pay for this, in your case its being scrutinized the whole time by anoraks like me, but in my case at least i am not looking to pick holes, but will post if i think its relevant.

Overall, very good and please open a place in North London close to Finchley, i will then be visiting frequently.;)

What a clever tout. Thats why your street ahead girl.

Just out of interest if it was possible for you to ban any mention of HOD on Punternet, would you ??

Im probably a lot harder hearted than you. If it was me I would either shut up shop for 3 weeks and go on holiday without warning, or I would decide the girls that have pissed me about too many times can wait for a few weeks before working again. I hate to say that cos Sally is a favourite of mine, but you cannot run a business if the workforce are taking the piss!

Sadly it happens a little too often, I am off to open an animal sanctuary, fuck it I already have one. Back to the drawing board x

Nobody told me that bestiality was on the menu when I visited South Ken today. ;)

I've yet to have the pleasure of a visit to HoD, and I haven't totted up the totals of positive v negative posts.

But I don't sense the constant HoD bashing that Mr and Mrs D seem to sense. My overwhelming impression from the posts on here since I became a member of the forum, and from the reviews I've read, is of HoD being an outfit that's trustworthy and pretty reliable.