TotallyInsane

Overnight Advice?

13 posts in this topic

As we all do - the same old same old gets a bit boring. for the last few years it's been a few incall shags with various levels of success. Now, not having infinite pockets I think I could just stretch to an overnighter and to spice things up even more - the missus usually goes away for 4-5 days in May so could accomodate - has anyone set up such an encounter. If so - any advice - how long is a typical all nighter, what is expected from both parties (being mid 50's I don't really imagine non stop bonking!) and can an established WG be trusted? Plus, tips for how to make sure not detected......   :ph34r:

An overnight could be between 8 to 12 hours but I think the latter is better as one could have some welcome fun, some dinner, lots of desert fun, a short nap, some midnight fun and then some early morning fun with breakfast.

Best way to not get caught is by booking a hotel and not accommodating at home lest you have some nosy neighbours.:-)

As we all do - the same old same old gets a bit boring. for the last few years it's been a few incall shags with various levels of success. Now, not having infinite pockets I think I could just stretch to an overnighter and to spice things up even more - the missus usually goes away for 4-5 days in May so could accomodate - has anyone set up such an encounter. If so - any advice - how long is a typical all nighter, what is expected from both parties (being mid 50's I don't really imagine non stop bonking!) and can an established WG be trusted? Plus, tips for how to make sure not detected......   :ph34r:

1. make sure the girl you select is one you have seen before and get on with.  I dont think an overnight is the right length for a first punt with a lady.

2. dont do it at home.  Mrs will notice anything different from how she left it.  And a neighbour may notice things.  All sorts of stuff to go wrong.  You have plenty of time to find a hotel for the night -go and see her there.  Hotel fucking feels well naughty :)

You may find many girls wont come to your home, They see it as risky.

2 people like this

1. make sure the girl you select is one you have seen before and get on with.  I dont think an overnight is the right length for a first punt with a lady.

2. dont do it at home.  Mrs will notice anything different from how she left it.  And a neighbour may notice things.  All sorts of stuff to go wrong.  You have plenty of time to find a hotel for the night -go and see her there.  Hotel fucking feels well naughty :)

You may find many girls wont come to your home, They see it as risky.

Agreed. 

There are divided opinions about overnights - some think it's a waste to pay a wg to sleep, not value for money etc etc.

To me - it's worth it if it's something you want to do. My limited experience and opinion is that it is one of the best experiences I've had with a wg, and to me was worth every penny.

My personal opinion is to make sure it's with a wg you know and get along with. Firstly there will be an element of trust established which can make for a more relaxed time, and secondly an overnight could prove an expensive disappointment if you find you don't get along with a wg you're meeting for the first time.

My o/n was arranged well in advance and I had a brief outline of what I was after which I discussed with the wg, although didn't want to over plan it and make the whole evening seem like a military operation. It consisted of meeting in the hotel bar for a quick drink, out for a meal and then back to the hotel. Like you I'm turned 50 and it was never going to be an all night sex marathon and we'd agreed on a sleep element beforehand.

For me one of the highlights (apart from the obvious!) was meeting up, watching all the admiring glances of other guys in the bar when she entered the room, and the anticipation which built up during the rest of the evening made for a fantastic time when we got back to the room.

I can't give much advice about not getting detected....that was a bit of a cock up on my part. Firstly I was supposedly out of town but arranged the meeting in my home city, so risked being spotted. Then the hotel I chose happened to be where a load of pop acts stayed following a gig at the local arena, and as we strolled arm in arm from the restaurant to the hotel we were met by a crowd of autograph hunters and the bloody paparazzi all waiting for the tour buses, lol. Some of the crowd undoubtedly got quite an eyeful later when my stunning companion had a peek out of the room window - completely naked - to have a look at which pop stars she recognised. The view of her from where I was on the bed was the best I reckon though :)

As regards length of booking - again discuss with the wg. Mine was nominally 12 hours, but ended up being over 15. If I was to break it down into value for money terms, even taking off the meal and sleep time, I still reckon I more than got my money's worth.

So I'd say make sure it's with someone you know you get along ok with, discuss with her what you want from the encounter - and have fun! Good luck, and let us know how it goes...

Edit: coventrypunter's response is right on the money... :)

Edited by Burty
1 person likes this

I would suggest hotel (get a decent one, not Travelodge etc) in your circumstances, although you have to give some thought about payment as hotels need payment by card, so have you got a ''secure'' one? Having said that, it's possible that you can just use a card to guarantee your booking and pay cash at time of check out - ask if that's possible when booking if this is an issue for you.

For the ''entertainment'' in the room, I always try to get one with a proper bath tub, not just shower, (jacuzzi even better) and take some nice bubble bath or a "bomb'' from Lush. You may also want to buy some decent massage oil (try L'Occitane) but don't forget to destroy or hide the evidence.

Finally, a nice box of chocs and some wine for the room.

Enjoy! ;)

Hmmm - lots of food for thought - I'd thought of at home, where I am is on a road with no overlooking houses and on a corner so very unlikely anyone would see a visitor. I know it's risky but hey - that's all part of the fun isn't it?  Shagging a nice WG in the marital bed and all that? Plus with her being out of the country no chance of being caught and plenty of time to wash the bed clothes etc.  This was only a thought but as usual it starts to become a desier and ends up happening....

The overnights I have done have been with clients I have met at least once ( so its not like a first date) :) a few have been to their homes however I agree if you have an other half or gossipers, hotel is always better. I also enjoy getting to know them better as well good luck with it.

Kim xx

I agree with the "not at home" advice.  But if you want to, then fine - this hobby is not risk free.

So my advice is make sure any habit change starts now.  My habit changes included liking to use cash a lot, and very high standards of grooming every single day.  So there is no difference on a day I punt. For this, you may want to consider: How often do you personally wash the sheets?  From now on,you do it weekly.  And you like the smell of Febreze. So anytime you get a chance, you make the house smell like that. Make sure the day she comes back seems just like every other day.

If I booked a WG to visit me at home I would ask her to have a clip board in her hands so that she looks like she's from the Council or something. It wouldnt wash at night though.

There's no way on earth I'd risk an overnight - or any home visit by a wg if for no other reason than there's bound to be something my eagle eyed partner would spot. Plus - and this is a purely personal opinion - but I wouldn't feel it appropriate to bring another woman into the house we share.

I agree with the comment about hotel visits being well naughty - I love them and often arrange a hotel punt even if the wg offers incalls and it costs a bit more money.

I concur with Coventry Punter, who has provided some very sound advice. The things I would stress are these.

1. I think it is best practice not to book an overnight with a WG that you have not seen before. You're looking to spend extended time with a complete stranger. Therefore, chemistry, personally should be a prime consideration. I'd recommend at least 2 punts with the same woman before you even consider it.

2. NEVER, EVER book an outcall to your own home. You are an attached man. Firstly, it will break your personal security. Neighbours may well  notice. If things go sour with the booking and you're incredibly unlucky to have booked a vindictive WG, there is scope for potential blackmail. This is because she will now know where you live and would not doubt also be aware that you are married. Consider also that her pimp, boyfriend or somebody else may well drive her to your home. If this is the case, they will know where you live too. Do not assume she is single. Most WG's I've punted are genuine, but why take the risk?

If somebody knows your home address, they will easily be able to find out your real name via the Internet and perhaps obtain other personal details.

Secondly, as you're attached, the woman may inadvertently leave a trace, which your wife may discover. For example, hair on the bed, in the bathroom and so on. These things have a nasty habit of turning up were you don't expect them. I suspect that you'd have a lot of explaining to do! Again, why take the chance, unless you get a kick out of that sort of thing. I know people who do!

Therefore, play safe. Book a hotel and use an anonymous name at reception.

3. Negotiate the rate. Do not accept the standard rate offered on the profile for an overnight. Consider it negotiable. In order to obtain greater value for money, see the lady more than once and then discuss the potential of an overnight booking with her. Tell her that she would be your first choice, if you can both arrive at a mutually agreeable fee. Your alternative to my advice on point 1 is to book a completely new girl via the Adultwork reverse booking system. That way, you can state exactly what you're looking for in the meet and, of course, set your own rate.  

4. This is a hard one and many people will disagree with me, I'm sure. If you're going to be paying a substantial amount, especially for an overnight, do not pay the full amount up front. Pay some before the meeting and the rest at the end. There will be many women who will tell you on here that they would only accept the full amount up front. That is fine and their modus. However, I have always been able to arrive at an accommodation on this. If the SP will not accept such an arrangement, book somebody else.  If you pay the full amount up front and things go pete tong, through no fault of your own, you're going to have a very hard time getting any of that money back.

Edited by drzhivago

Shagging a nice WG in the marital bed and all that?

Your are playing with fire, my friend! :P  :lol:

Edited by drzhivago
1 person likes this