pbro73

How Far Ahead Do You Book Your Punt

28 posts in this topic

Hi

Just wondering when you book your session? Is it the morning of the punt, the night before or a few days or weeks before.

For me, I have booked in the morning to see the girl at lunchtime or the afternoon. Is it better to book further ahead? I am not sure I could stand the anticipation if I had more time between making the booking and actually meeting the girl.

Thanks

P

Mine are all pretty much planned at least a few days in advance, although my record advance booking was 2 months...

Obviously with planning ahead confirmation is required nearer the time.

I don't think there is a better as such, just what works best for the individual.

I also like to plan ahead as with work travel and personal schedule it's sometimes a bit tricky to get the right punting window.  Therefore I generally book 2-3 weeks ahead and some of the ladies also book up pretty quickly (or only come to London once per month on tour) so need to plan a bit ahead of time.  To be honest, I also like the anticipation of having something booked and looking forward to it.

Hi

Just wondering when you book your session? Is it the morning of the punt, the night before or a few days or weeks before.

For me, I have booked in the morning to see the girl at lunchtime or the afternoon. Is it better to book further ahead? I am not sure I could stand the anticipation if I had more time between making the booking and actually meeting the girl.

Thanks

P

Its what suits both the punter and WG, i rarely book in advance as i dont know until i wake up if i fancy a punt or not but would have spoken to the WG on the phone to enquire previously. If she is available at the time that suits me great, if not i go elsewhere.

The anticipation you mention is exactly what some punters really enjoy as i know from reading threads about it, i personally dont like a long build up. As has been mentioned if you book ahead the WG may well ask you to confirm on the day, i would never punt without seeking confirmation on the day anyway before i leave my place.

There are girls around who only see a small number of clients and are actually well worth seeing.

For these you will need to book a few days or maybe a week ahead.

I usually book the afternoon before or sometimes on the day itself

I prefer morning visits as that way I feel I am at the front of the line rather than way down it.....hopefully the lady is fresh and feels orgasmic. I am at least freshly showered and shaven hopefully this is noticed

Hi

Thanks

P

If I am going to fit in a meeting around work out of London then sometimes I book a week or more in advance to be sure the lady is going to be available when I am in the area. It usually works well but not always, as was the case with what I thought was  a well planned meeting in Manchester recently.

If I am meeting someone in London then I still plan a day or two in advance so I can make a booking to give feedback and also to be sure I have an excuse for being late or not where I should be.

Regards,

davidgood 

Usually about a week, sometimes booking the next on the way out from the last.

In fact just booked my last of the year!  ;)

Edited by raylondoner

It varies.

If there is a girl I particularly want to see I will try to make the booking a couple of days in advance and then confirm on the day. Otherwise, I will give myself a choice of 3 or 4 and ring until I get one who can handle a short notice appointment.

When I started working here in Manchester a few weeks ago, I was shocked at the number of clients who booked and did not show up. So, I ask for confirmation on the morning. So, if someone calls a day or two before I am happy to accommodate, but I ask for a call in the morning. And, if it's late in the day or evening, I ask for another text an hour or two before saying that the client is still intent on coming.

A fair number of them do not reply - I think a lot of people just call several women and make appointments on the off chance that they'll feel like a punt, and then they will go with one of the girls. I think those who hope to be welcome to try again will make an excuse about work or traffic or their cars breaking down. Since such things do happen, I am fine with that, but I remember that they've called off and will be perhaps a bit sceptical if they call again.

I have had men call and do that more than once. I suppose they never intended to see me in the first place.

1 person likes this

I've only booked once well ahead of the punt, when Orientalgems were operating! I booked a girl called focus about a week beforehand.

Mostly, I ring a girl up about an hour or two before I want to see them, mostly they have been available, depending if I really want her or not, if she's not available I'll try her again next day or so, mostly though, they are usually available at some point so I adjust to suit them.

I book two weeks in advance and love the countdowns I have been known to work out the remaining time in seconds. Such mental arithmetic keeps my brain from going soggy. I have only ever been let down once when the woman bailed on the morning, just after I had bought my ticket and got on the train to Paddington. Had a lovely day in the Asyrrian wing of the British museum instead

Totally random from an hour to a day in advance for short bookings or up to a month for an overnight.

in the past I've made arrangements to visit a lady a few months in advance

I have a booking arranged for my birthday in September next year, sorted that out just after my birthday treat with the same lady this year

in the past I've made arrangements to visit a lady a few months in advance

I have a booking arranged for my birthday in September next year, sorted that out just after my birthday treat with the same lady this year

Blimey, that is forward planning. You must really know what you want for your birthday ;)

I was just happy to make a booking for Tuesday morning a whole 37 hours before the appointed time ( previous longest lapse between booking and meeting was 4 hours)

Used to be between one to five hours in advance when i stayed localish.Nowdays,as the travelling takes more time and requires getting time of work,a few days to a couple of weeks.

I usually start the process about a week before, email etc, then confirm either by text or phone on the day.

However my next outing is January 21st and Im already booked in, the lady is winding down to retirement so is not doing so much and is choosy about who she sees.

I usually book my appointments an hour or two in advance when I know that I can comfortable make it in time. As I hate rushing to make an appointment. Also I can check that the lady is actually working that day.

generally up to about 30 mins before, as I dont plan just go when the need takes me

Same here. I don't think I have ever booked significantly in advance.

Up to a couple of weeks in advance, so that I can be sure of seeing the lady I want to meet. I have made arrangements on the spur of the moment, but this tends to be only when my pre-booked meet has had to be cancelled late in the day.

I have very occasionally booked  a week or more in advance for something special ( like a two-girl Christmas treat ). However, as Kimberly C states, I've usually been asked to call to confirm on the morning of the appointment, anyway. Mostly, I punt ( within budget ) when the old hormones strike, and only a woman will do to release my tension and allow me to continue my daily duties, so a few hours ahead is as far as I get. What I quite enjoy are the occasions when lust strikes me out of the blue, and I'm lucky enough to get a punt with a real cutie within the hour. There's something special about this instant relief, and it's only really available from WGs. Try ringing your girlfriend at 12 noon and asking if she's up for demolishing your erection in half an hour's time!

I'm rarely in a position to respond to sudden hormonal onslaughts because my punts are limited to when I work away from home. So I plan ahead to ensure that an evening in a different town or city is made special by an out-call to my hotel. Sometimes dinner, and occasionally an overnight, with someone I know well enough just adds to the anticipation that comes with the planning.

Generally a few days before, then the chance is very big, that the booking can be realized. If there are too many days between the booking and the punt itself, there is a chance that it must be canceled, because I or the WG gets ill or there is another reason for the WG or me to cancel the booking.

Sometimes way ahead if it requires planning on my part...sometimes literally minutes before if i find myself in an area and the desired lady is of course free!!!