longwalker

Snowballing

106 posts in this topic

Hi all

Something I have never indulged in but I am curious to know peoples (guys and gals) comments. How popular is this and any general likes or dislikes

Peter

Hi all

Something I have never indulged in but I am curious to know peoples (guys and gals) comments. How popular is this and any general likes or dislikes

Peter

I love it as long as its only my own, i usually drink Pineapple Juice before the punt which does definitely make a difference to the taste in my experience. Not that many WGs offer it though i have found. My advice is if going to do it dont have a fry up or eat other fatty foods beforehand. If you check it out on Google there are various other things you can eat that are supposed to make your spunk taste better if your bothered about the taste.

i have found that chucking handfulls of snow at a wg tends to lead to a kick in the nuts....

Everybody has tasted their own cum at least once

If you make it clear that you want the Lady to take the lead, then you will be less likely to chicken out at the last moment after you have cum in her mouth.

Deep french kissing with her mouth full of cum is my favourite.

And why 'shudders', punter 992055? If you expect our Ladies to do cim, why shouldn't we reciprocate?

Timely topic since I was just fantasising about snowballing just this morning. :)

I've swallowed my own cum on the odd occasion and it is an acquired taste. Not every guy will like it. But as mentioned above, it we want to cum in the mouths of women and want them to swallow or play with it in their mouths, then we guys should be willing to make a little bit of an effort to eat our own cum. One of my fantasies is have a woman help me cum on food and then feed me that food. I've never done it before, but I hope to one day and pray that I don't chicken out. :)

If you make it clear that you want the Lady to take the lead, then you will be less likely to chicken out at the last moment after you have cum in her mouth.

Deep french kissing with her mouth full of cum is my favourite.

And why 'shudders', punter 992055? If you expect our Ladies to do cim, why shouldn't we reciprocate?

I also like anal, but I don't want a dildo up my own arse. I don't like cocks, I don't like what comes out of them, even my own; Women do like cocks, so they may also like what comes out of them.

I also like anal, but I don't want a dildo up my own arse. I don't like cocks, I don't like what comes out of them, even my own; Women do like cocks, so they may also like what comes out of them.

You don't like your own cock???  :blink:

It doesn't matter how much you ask a girl to take the lead the number of times I have had a guy come along wanting snowballing compared to the number of guys who have actually gone through with the snowballing is silly. Once guys have shot their load they often lose interest. Better to tell the girl you may lose interest than to tell her to make you take your own cum from her and have her sitting there with it in her mouth for 5 minutes trying with you refusing. Its annoying when that happens. xx

Hi all

Peter

For any guy that hasn't snowballed before, the slight apprehension is understandable but it seems a bit unfair to cum in a girl's mouth and then deny her the pleasure of returning it if she gets off on that.  I'd suggest gradually getting acquainted with the taste in private (you can control the amount etc) and then you know what to expect and enjoy the sensation together.  Also, food has a big effect on the taste and as smiths mentioned  in his reply, pineapple has a positive effect - it sweetens the cum basically.  No time like the present maybe.............enjoy!

It doesn't matter how much you ask a girl to take the lead the number of times I have had a guy come along wanting snowballing compared to the number of guys who have actually gone through with the snowballing is silly. Once guys have shot their load they often lose interest. Better to tell the girl you may lose interest than to tell her to make you take your own cum from her and have her sitting there with it in her mouth for 5 minutes trying with you refusing. Its annoying when that happens. xx

Agreed...........so for any guy really wanting to go for it, why not suggest to your girl that she ties you lightly before commencing bj action, then you'll be in little position to decline.  You may even enjoy it.............at least you'll get to know for sure.

You don't like your own cock??? :blink:

No, I like having it, but I'm not attracted to it or its excretions.

Excretions might be factually correct isn't really the word if you delight in having an orgasm and everything that goes with it. I enjoy snowballing as I have no problem whatsoever with tasting and swallowing my own semen and snowballing takes away any 'shall I shan't I' decision making. Once I've agreed with the lady we're going to do it there's no turning back.

Personally haven't found the pineapple juice thing to make a scrap of difference. I'm virtually tasteless and snowballing means you don't get to see it so no being put off by the texture.

CIM followed by a snowball is a truly erotic shared and committed experience

1 person likes this

Excretions might be factually correct isn't really the word if you delight in having an orgasm and everything that goes with it. I enjoy snowballing as I have no problem whatsoever with tasting and swallowing my own semen and snowballing takes away any 'shall I shan't I' decision making. Once I've agreed with the lady we're going to do it there's no turning back.

Personally haven't found the pineapple juice thing to make a scrap of difference. I'm virtually tasteless and snowballing means you don't get to see it so no being put off by the texture.

CIM followed by a snowball is a truly erotic shared and committed experience

(shudders)

Lovely image, but I was thinking along the lines of once you have cum and finished cumming, the Lady should take the lead and instigate the snowballing, else the man will likely lose interest.

Agreed. It's very easy for a guy to lose interest after they cum, regardless of how much we desire to try it before we cum. I sadly know that from first hand experience when I've tried to realise certain sexual fetishes at home on my own, and asking a woman to make you eat it when you've lost interest would be a real dampener I suspect.

I think with cum eating, it's always going to a gradual thing and it will take many tries before a guy can swallow his own cum. Best to start off with licking pre-cum off your own fingers or that of a womans while having a wank or handjob and building up. That's what certainly helped me eat my own cum for the first time, and in the end I was confident enough to empty and swallow it out of a condom into my mouth. Takes time, but if you want to do it, I'm sure you will one day. :)

Closest Ive come (pardon the Pun) is Wankers Whiplash!

Lovely image, but I was thinking along the lines of once you have cum and finished cumming, the Lady should take the lead and instigate the snowballing, else the man will likely lose interest.

I suspect that us men will have lost interest once we've cum regardless of seconds or minutes, especially if it's something we might easily chicken out of normally. :(

Personal taste and all that I suspect. :)

I'm straight, but I do enjoy some anal play. It is actually quite pleasant once you get used to the sensation of it. Small anal beads are a delightful experience, provided that you are relaxed and well lubed up before hand. :)

Edited by Lighter

Agree it's basically tasteless. Texture is the issue for me, lol. Snowballing has intriqued me (there is something intimate about the idea) but haven't had the balls to try it yet - maybe when I get bored of other less kinky fun.

I've taken a snowball once:

December morning a year ago, about 20 minutes of groping into a one hour punt, we got round to the question "What would you like me to do for you?". As the WG had 'blow-job queen' under her web description, I asked about snowballing. She agreed, told me to move onto my back and relax while she then popped out and came back 30 seconds later. The blow-job was great and slow, teasing to the point of release then back to work on another part of my tackle.

When I did come about 10 minutes later than I expected to last, she immediately held it all in her mouth moved up my chest and angled her closed lips in on my open mouth, made contact and opened her kissing gear. The taste of what she pushed through with her tongue was awful, a combination of winter football, hospital and gloop. I swallowed as quickly as possible, and we finished up trying not to look shocked and saying all had been ok. I can only assume she had had a cup of bovril before the session, and then popped out to swill with a strong minty mouth wash or mild anti-septic at the 20 minute point.

If there's a moral, then it's that if a WG advertises being a blow-job queen, then go for it and receive a right royal blow-job. Don't ask for snowball.

I love it as long as its only my own, i usually drink Pineapple Juice before the punt which does definitely make a difference to the taste in my experience. Not that many WGs offer it though i have found. My advice is if going to do it dont have a fry up or eat other fatty foods beforehand. If you check it out on Google there are various other things you can eat that are supposed to make your spunk taste better if your bothered about the taste.

Can you explain something to me and I'm being completely serious. What is it about tasting your own cum, that makes it enjoyable? I've never understood this? It can't be the taste cum per se with you, as an individual, or you'd enjoy kissing women who had other guys cum in their mouth. For example, if you were at an organised party. Is it the thought of it being in the woman's mouth first, as I assume if you came over her, you wouldn't say, like it up, for example?

A genuine question!

Agreed...........so for any guy really wanting to go for it, why not suggest to your girl that she ties you lightly before commencing bj action, then you'll be in little position to decline.  You may even enjoy it.............at least you'll get to know for sure.

Yes but unless the girl is also in possession of a set of dentist clamps to keep your mouth open there is still nothing she can do apart from sit on top of you going "mmm, mmmm, dklfkdfjksdj" with a mouthful of jizz whilst the guy squirms and turns his head and clamps his lips together. Been there. I even told the guy who did it to me regularly that if he left me sitting there with a mouth full of jizz again he would have a facial with it and he still refused after the fact..so I gave him his facial. He was slightly horrified but he had been warned. 

Can you explain something to me and I'm being completely serious. What is it about tasting your own cum, that makes it enjoyable? I've never understood this? It can't be the taste cum per se with you, as an individual, or you'd enjoy kissing women who had other guys cum in their mouth. For example, if you were at an organised party. Is it the thought of it being in the woman's mouth first, as I assume if you came over her, you wouldn't say, like it up, for example?

A genuine question!

It the horniness, rather than the actual pleasure, I  suppose.

Then there is the pleasure of DFK the Lady.

1 person likes this