Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
popi1961

Final Choice Of Oriental Pse Wg

9 posts in this topic

Hy Guys,

I am new on this forum and this is my first topic.

I have been reading hundreds of posts but I got confused and I need some help from you guys.

I have a lucky spot (wife and daughter away for a week) and I am dreaming for a perfect punt with the hottest oriental PSE Wg.

Which one would you choose amongst these girls for and extreme PSE expercience?

Jessica/Amelia

Love

Kitty

Shakira

Ella/Shadow

Coco?

I know there are plenty of posts of each girl but I cannot understand who is more GFE and who is the hottest PSE.

Many thanks for your help and I will post my review once I will make my final choice.

Shakira or Love.

Ella/Shadow was one of my faves, but she has retired now.

Shakira has to get high marks here. If she decides to she can suck you off in five minutes while you helplessly lie back and find yourself pumping her mouth full before you know it.

Jessica - no question :)

Jacko, would you class Jessica as PSE?  I concur that she is an extremely good punt, but far too friendly and chatty for me to put her in the PSE category.  Not in the same mode as Cherry, Maria, Briony, and the like, who were/are "full court press" from start to finish.  

@ don q - I would say Jess could cross the spectrum from GFE to PSE quite easily. With me it's definitely GFE - but her cheeky sense of humour and general fire makes me assured that anyone looking for PSE would be well catered for, so to speak. I'm not into PSE anyway - it's just not my bag. Plus - my general 'performance' means hunting out a PSE would most likely be very dissapointing for all concerned...

Can someone pls remind me where I can find Shakira?  Not in the market at the moment, but it never hurts to do some advance research.

Thanks.

Can someone pls remind me where I can find Shakira? Not in the market at the moment, but it never hurts to do some advance research.

Thanks.

A class Asian