Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
45pages

Suggestions For New Different/experiences

12 posts in this topic

Hi guys

I have been punting for a few years on an ad-hoc basis, some months I could see 3 or 4 WG's and then for months without anything. My experience includes 2 parties (Gentlemans Parties and LMP) and have even had a session with a TS (thought no penetration in me). Recently I have sought out WG's that would be happy to tentatively stick a finger in me after a lady at LMP did it and I found it a real turn on. My reason for mentioning this is because I think I am becoming more adventurous and willing to try new things. 

My punting has usually been driven by my location due to work and if I am able to get home at a sensible time. Situation is this: I will have the house to myself in February for 2 weeks which for me means freedom in terms of getting home and being able to disappear on weekends. And instead of planning to use this time for the gym, I am of course planning my punting!

I have already made enquiries to a WG who I have seen 3 times in order to book an overnight at a hotel for one of the evenings, I plan to include some snowball kisses and night of pure filth.  

Now, my question is basically if anyone has any suggestions as to something different I could do other than simply booking WG's for sessions as I have previously been doing? Stuff like parties through the night, bukkake would be things I would be interested in but need recommendations (ideally London unless on weekends in which case I can travel). 

There is a wide variety of experiences here so if anyone has any useful tops or suggestions that would be great!

Thanks

Hi guys

I have been punting for a few years on an ad-hoc basis, some months I could see 3 or 4 WG's and then for months without anything. My experience includes 2 parties (Gentlemans Parties and LMP) and have even had a session with a TS (thought no penetration in me). Recently I have sought out WG's that would be happy to tentatively stick a finger in me after a lady at LMP did it and I found it a real turn on. My reason for mentioning this is because I think I am becoming more adventurous and willing to try new things. 

My punting has usually been driven by my location due to work and if I am able to get home at a sensible time. Situation is this: I will have the house to myself in February for 2 weeks which for me means freedom in terms of getting home and being able to disappear on weekends. And instead of planning to use this time for the gym, I am of course planning my punting!

I have already made enquiries to a WG who I have seen 3 times in order to book an overnight at a hotel for one of the evenings, I plan to include some snowball kisses and night of pure filth.  

Now, my question is basically if anyone has any suggestions as to something different I could do other than simply booking WG's for sessions as I have previously been doing? Stuff like parties through the night, bukkake would be things I would be interested in but need recommendations (ideally London unless on weekends in which case I can travel). 

There is a wide variety of experiences here so if anyone has any useful tops or suggestions that would be great!

Thanks

The world is your lobster I think, depending on finances.

Maybe 3some MFF, or MMF given your comment above - I'm thinking what ''no penetration in me'' implies? ^_^

I'd say go for the bukkake party as it will certainly be something to remember, and remember to invite your friends..............

Get one to read the story's out of a Mucky Book aloud to you. Probably tame compared to other peoples standards on here but I thought that I would throw it out there nontheless.

I'd say go for the bukkake party as it will certainly be something to remember, and remember to invite your friends..............

Very rare nowadays for a proper London Bukkake Parties since the demise of this service offered by Oriental Suzy and her friends  :(

-Fly to Germany and spend all day in an FKK. 

-Get WG to go with you to Kestrels-Heathrow and fuck her with 12+ people watching.

-Go dogging.

-Book with an oriental agency and ask them for their most outrageous girl, and say 'yes' to whatever she suggests. (Make sure your bum is clean)

-Book a dom mistress from 'one of those' agencies.

(I have done 4 of these :wacko:  )

I would add - go to a fetish club or one of the sex parties at the Flying Dutchman.

Thanks for the replies guys, out of them a Bukkake party, Kestrels and Dogging I will research more into. 

Nawaab - can you suggest any other Bukkake party providers?

Griffon - From your comments and a look at the site, I would have to be very lucky to turn up by myself and see some action?

For dogging - I am totally clueless about etiquette anef ven how to go about pinpointing an area- I am hoping this was one of your 4! Can you offer some advice and point me in the direction of your preferred site. On the two sites I have been on, is it a simple case of signing up then heading to an area? 

Cheers!

Griffon - From your comments and a look at the site, I would have to be very lucky to turn up by myself and see some action?

Cheers!

Yes I think single men who get sex at Kestrels are lucky. Hence why I went as a couple. But if you do that, make sure no one knows she is WG or you will both be banned. You must be on very good terms with the WG anyway since you both need to bring passports so need to enter with your real names.

I'd agree with the Bukkake Parties but actually finding one in London or even in the South East is a problem.  If anyone knows of any decent ones I'll sign up now!

Bukkake party.. now that would be an experience. Maybe advertise or do a reverse booking on the other site and crowd source your guests?

Bukkake party.. now that would be an experience. Maybe advertise or do a reverse booking on the other site and crowd source your guests?

Not a bad idea umimiu, anyone interested?