Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Carnival

Did Anyone Have A Punt On Christmas Day This Year?

11 posts in this topic

Or was any SP on this board open for business on Christmas day and have a successful booking?

I don't know but 420 SPs on AW were showing they were available.

With different cultures having different religious festivals, there is no surprise it was a normal working day for many men and women let alone any others who did decide to work or punt on their Xmas day..

Edited by vivluvsme

I don't know but 420 SPs on AW were showing they were available.

With different cultures having different religious festivals, there is no surprise it was a normal working day for many men and women let alone any others who did decide to work or punt on their Xmas day..

many people work Christmas day, so why should WG's be different.  I saw policemen and firemen, care home staff, pub staff working.  and I am sure the electric companies were working.  and the railways were having massive jobs done over Christmas.

If you are on your own why not work. better than sitting alone eating a ready meal for one watching the queen, surely?

many people work Christmas day, so why should WG's be different.  I saw policemen and firemen, care home staff, pub staff working.  and I am sure the electric companies were working.  and the railways were having massive jobs done over Christmas.

If you are on your own why not work. better than sitting alone eating a ready meal for one watching the queen, surely?

Amen to that. Anything is better than watching that dreary old, pampered woman!

A Christmas Day stuffing was administered and with a little discount to boot. Happy days.

Amen to that. Anything is better than watching that dreary old, pampered woman!

A Christmas Day stuffing was administered and with a little discount to boot. Happy days.

why do you see dreary old pampered women for your punts?

why do you see dreary old pampered women for your punts?

I have a punting age limit CP and I think that HM might just be a little above that!

Why does DrZ see dreary old pampered women for his punts, CP? Because 50% of them offer him BB :P

Why does DrZ see dreary old pampered women for his punts, CP? Because 50% of them offer him BB :P

I think it's because they take their teeth out before they give him a BJ

1 person likes this

I did a booking Xmas day last year as I spent the day local to me and went home to do an evening session! 

My work phone had several missed calls when I looked at it on Boxing day so there are chaps out there looking for bookings! 

I had sex with a bird that cost me over £50 on Christmas day. After totally overcooking the goose it was well and truly f***d by me!!!!!!

1 person likes this

I had sex with a bird that cost me over £50 on Christmas day. After totally overcooking the goose it was well and truly f***d by me!!!!!!

:D  :lol:  :D  :lol:  :D  :lol:  :D  :lol:

What do you expect from a bird that only cost £50?  Better to overcook the goose than be goosed by the cook...