Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Londonlad90

Disease/bacteria From Dirty Tissue

14 posts in this topic

I know this is not related to STD's, but I wondered if anyone would be able to help me

2 days ago I went to a chinese massage parlour and also got a happy ending. The place was clean enough, with the tissues on a small table... except for the sink which was FILTHY, bits of hair, dirt and god knows what else - it looked like it hadn't been cleaned for months - the sink is also where the masseuse kept the bottles of oil, but I didn't think it was a big deal  at the time and ignored the sink.

During the happy ending I had forgotten about the sink and after I orgasmed she wiped my penis and anus with tissues. I noticed that she grabbed the tissues from the side that the sink was on (the table was on the other side of the room, which means she may have wiped my penis and anus with the tissues from the filthy sink (or walked around from the table) - although I did not witness her doing this as my back was turned. When I got up I noticed a tissue in the sink which was either one used to wipe the oil off my body or a leftover from wiping my penis and anus.

What sort of risk did I face from germs and bacteria entering my body through my penis or anus, I'm not talking about STD's, I mean germs and bacteria. Let me re-iterate that the sink was filthy, with what almost looked like droppings or small black balls of dirt around the edge and hair and dirt, in the bowl - it was either recently used by someone to shave or hadn't been cleaned for ages.

Since that day I have had some itching on my buttocks and pubic area (which I had before anyway) but nothing else.

Should I see my doctor now and tell him what happened or wait for some symptoms to show?

I'd recommend a visit to a GUM clinic, this is probably the place your GP would refer you too anyway and you can self-refer without the middle man.

I didn't have sex there, id still be at risk of STD's?

I agree with Strawberry but also say don't get too stressed out. She was probably just dumping the used tissues in the sink rather than actually getting a dirty one from the sink. x

When you phone the clinic for your check up appointment book to start your course of Hep B. This is something that can be caught from all sorts of places, I knew someone who had a parent who caught it from a cleaning job they used to have cleaning toilets. Everyone should get it regardless of involvement with sex related industries x

Edited by Chloe Kisses

I agree with Strawberry but also say don't get too stressed out. She was probably just dumping the used tissues in the sink rather than actually getting a dirty one from the sink. x

When you phone the clinic for your check up appointment book to start your course of Hep B. This is something that can be caught from all sorts of places, I knew someone who had a parent who caught it from a cleaning job they used to have cleaning toilets. Everyone should get it regardless of involvement with sex related industries x

I completelt forgot about Hepetitis...

I am really worried now, just read about how contagious it is and the high rate of it in China :(

What do you mean by "start my course of Hep B"?  Do you mean get tested or is that too early? it's only been 2 days.

She means when you go for sti testing ask for the hep b vaccine.I don't think you need to get into such a fluster.By your own admission you have itches down below anyway it could well be you worrying about a dirty tissue that makes it seem worse.If you really are as worried as you say then go get your nethers checked out.

Just hope your penis doesn't start sneezing!!!

STD's by definition are passed on by body contact.  They cant survive outside the human body.  So you risk there is minimal.  But all sorts of non std nasties can reside in filth. but unless you went round licking the sink you would be really unlucky to catch anything.

so I would not panic.  Most likely an allergic reaction to something, maybe a lotion she used.

My house flooded some years ago.  Twas a combination of river and sewage.  so we were paddling round in all sorts of filth, and probably breathing it too.  And as it dried after the flood probably more airbourne stuff, including dust.  You would think people would have been dropping like flies from all sorts of infections.  But no, we were fine. (Tho we were careful about washing our hands properly)

so getting an infection is actually quite difficult unless you take stupid risks (e.g. BB sex, drinking infected water, having someone sneeze in your face etc)

however if you have any cuts and lesions then perhaps more of a risk.

Mate, can you do something about the font please?

Ok, back on topic. You mentioned this was in China? Though China has high HepB rates, the rates for most other STIs are probably lower due to long periods of isolation.

However, a lot of people usually think too much when there are symptoms after punts. That's when they panic and not realising that it's all in your head.

I'd say wait for a week. If symptoms persists then go to the GUM clinic. Don't think too much in the mean time.

He said he had gone to a Chinese massage parlour not that he was in China. I presumed he meant over here but run by Chinese ladies.

I didn't have sex there, id still be at risk of STD's?

GUM stands for Genito Urinary Medicine, and as far as I understand if you think you've got any sort of infection in that area of the body, it's one of the first places a GP would send you.

He said he had gone to a Chinese massage parlour not that he was in China. I presumed he meant over here but run by Chinese ladies.

it was here in London,, the place was really small compared to most parlours - just a small sign above the door and you walk up.

Coventrypunter has made several excellent points.

However if you are worried the only way to get ease your worries is to go to your local GUM clinic. They are totally discreet and efficient. I had course to visit one when my penis developed a really painful scab-like rash around the foreskin. This was a few days after getting a particularly "violent" blow job. I couldn't pull my foreskin back, it hurt that much. The good folk at my GUM clinic were fantastic. I was in and out in 40 minutes. It turned out that the rash was thrush and I was in fact diabetic. Thrush is an occasional side effect of diabetes.

Don't worry about the GUM clinic, they've heard and seen it all before. Everyone in the waiting room is there for a similar reason to you!

had a thought...

may be thrush.