Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rh55

How Many Sps In A Day?

32 posts in this topic

I haven't posted on here for a while as the scene in East Anglia is pretty dead these days with most parlours shut by the police and other authorities, the Chinese flats all closed down, the Poles heading home and some Romanians and Bulgarians moving in.

Also, I have been having trouble cumming during my sessions.  I am 57 now and the old prostate doesn't seem to want to work as well as it used to.  When I was 18 I could lie on my back, have a girl wank me off and ejaculate onto the wall behind me.  Maybe not Peter North style, but still quite impressive.  Always only ever cum once as well.  Never had the energy or fluid content to cum again.

Anyway, I have been back on the local scene for a while and, with some money in my pocket from a bonus from work I have been rooting, if not always shooting again, and will start posting FRs - sorry, Reviews again soon.

The point of my post is to ask, how many SPs any of us have seen in the same day.  This may have been the subject of a topic before so apologies if it has been.

My record was 2, but is now 3 as on the first Sunday in December I went to see a Polish girl (Annabelle) who has been reviewed on here at 11am, but she had gone out the night before and I didn't get to see her until 11:30.  She was dressed, as requested, in a Santa outfit and was eminently fuckable but she was weary and hung over.  She tried to give me owo, but it was rubbish and so I got her in doggy penetrated her and pounded away for a while, but the lack of Feedback from her and my current issues meant that I could not finish.

So, I left and went back to my car and called a Romanian girl that I had seen before knowing that she was now working in the area having moved from Colchester.  She could see me straight away, so I walked to hers and by 12:45 she was massaging my back, followed by a good session of owo and a nice fuck in doggy.  But again I could not finish and was going to return home without having ejaculated but was on a mission so called the local Chinese medicine shop (07786892847) that has a girl working upstairs,

It was a girl ('Titi') that I had seen before and, 3rd time lucky, everything engaged after a fantastic massage a lot of genital attention, an amazing owo (£10 extra) and the tightest of muscle flexing vaginal penetration - and I orgasmed.

By now it was 3pm, So 3 x SPs in about 3.5hrs and £280 of expense.

Agreed, I didn't cum with each of them, but has anyone done something similar and seen more than one lady back to back (so to speak) and in separate establishments?  Your comments will be gratefully received, thanks.

I haven't posted on here for a while as the scene in East Anglia is pretty dead these days with most parlours shut by the police and other authorities, the Chinese flats all closed down, the Poles heading home and some Romanians and Bulgarians moving in.

Also, I have been having trouble cumming during my sessions.  I am 57 now and the old prostate doesn't seem to want to work as well as it used to.  When I was 18 I could lie on my back, have a girl wank me off and ejaculate onto the wall behind me.  Maybe not Peter North style, but still quite impressive.  Always only ever cum once as well.  Never had the energy or fluid content to cum again.

Anyway, I have been back on the local scene for a while and, with some money in my pocket from a bonus from work I have been rooting, if not always shooting again, and will start posting FRs - sorry, Reviews again soon.

The point of my post is to ask, how many SPs any of us have seen in the same day.  This may have been the subject of a topic before so apologies if it has been.

My record was 2, but is now 3 as on the first Sunday in December I went to see a Polish girl (Annabelle) who has been reviewed on here at 11am, but she had gone out the night before and I didn't get to see her until 11:30.  She was dressed, as requested, in a Santa outfit and was eminently fuckable but she was weary and hung over.  She tried to give me owo, but it was rubbish and so I got her in doggy penetrated her and pounded away for a while, but the lack of Feedback from her and my current issues meant that I could not finish.

So, I left and went back to my car and called a Romanian girl that I had seen before knowing that she was now working in the area having moved from Colchester.  She could see me straight away, so I walked to hers and by 12:45 she was massaging my back, followed by a good session of owo and a nice fuck in doggy.  But again I could not finish and was going to return home without having ejaculated but was on a mission so called the local Chinese medicine shop (07786892847) that has a girl working upstairs,

It was a girl ('Titi') that I had seen before and, 3rd time lucky, everything engaged after a fantastic massage a lot of genital attention, an amazing owo (£10 extra) and the tightest of muscle flexing vaginal penetration - and I orgasmed.

Agreed, I didn't cum with each of them, but has anyone done something similar and seen more than one lady back to back (so to speak) and in separate establishments?  Your comments will be gratefully received, thanks.

You dont say how old you are but I think you should discuss this with your GP.  symptoms like these could indocate underlying issues such as cardiovascular ones.  Also check out you are properly hydrated, and also get your testosterone levels checked.

Producing semen and cumming uses quite a lot of your bodies resources, so if your body is degraded in some way it will divert its resources to keeping you alive.

I have seen 2 different girls in a day abut have left 3-4 hours between punts. I am now tempted to see the same girl twice in the same day!

1 person likes this

Well it's a bit of a personal question but as it's you...

I used to make excursions to Manchester from the Midlands a few times a year.

I would have a pattern such as an oriental punt at one stop on the Metro to Bury or else in Bury, one at SS Prestwich, a city centre one waiting for the coach home and one back in Birmingham.

Could be as low as £140 total or else a bit more for the four punts.

It was just a stage I was going through in my 50s.

You dont say how old you are but I think you should discuss this with your GP.  symptoms like these could indocate underlying issues such as cardiovascular ones.  Also check out you are properly hydrated, and also get your testosterone levels checked.

Producing semen and cumming uses quite a lot of your bodies resources, so if your body is degraded in some way it will divert its resources to keeping you alive.

I have seen 2 different girls in a day abut have left 3-4 hours between punts. I am now tempted to see the same girl twice in the same day!

He posted he was 57.

1 person likes this

3 Indies in a day a number of times. At parties up to 24 or so WGs although i most certainly wasnt capable of having sex with many of them.

3 Indies in a day a number of times. At parties up to 24 or so WGs although i most certainly wasnt capable of having sex with many of them.

24?!!! Goodness me! I take my hat off to you. I've only managed 4. Two different walk ups and then two in the evening.

Don't know!! Had several in one day in Amsterdam (possibly 8 or 9 being top). Had several in one day at parties. Had up to three walk up girls in one day. Had days where I have partied and seen an indie. Had days where I've partied and been to a walk up (or two) in one day too :lol:

Certainly couldn't pop with every girl though. But damn.....there are just too many beautiful girls in this world!! I just can't ever get enough of them ^_^

Seen two different girls at different places a few times, quite frequently used to do two repeat visits to the same girl (at a walkup).

Only seen two girls in one day, and just that one time. The only reason I did so was that the first girl had been terrible and I'd left more sexually frustrated than I'd been in the first place, so booked up immediately with another girl that I knew was a banker. Two bookings were probably an hour apart. Generally do more research these days, as I'm not rich enough to make a second booking if the first is terrible.

My favourite day out was:

Went to a local massage parlour where you are naked but hand relief or any extras were not on the list.  It is just a very good massage with lots of excitement!

Then went to another massage place where HR is on offer but I got her to do the massage (again very good) and play around for a while but not make me cum.

Then went to a cute EE girl, now native here in Swansea, for a normal session which included all the expected services.

Not quite sure if this is classified as Tantric or some other new worldly phrase, but bloody hell, what an orgasm!  The whole day was perfect and I long to repeat the exercise.

Also at 3 hours of foreplay then great sex for £175, it was unbelievable value for money.

I know the feeling only too well but then I am17 years older than rh55 so it is, I suppose, only to be expected. Is it  a case of "if at first you don't succeed try, try and try again" :D  :D . That is my way of thinking any way. Even if you don't succeed in the end it is fun trying.

Thanks for the concern CP.  It isn't cardiovascular, it could be down to dehydration, but it is a combination of an old hang-up of mine (it took me 3mths to come with my first GF and I have hardly ever cum on a first date - a reason I took up punting as I found I could with SPs, probably a mother complex or something) together with a slightly knackered prostate that I have checked out regularly - by a GP not an SP - I really don't like my prostate touched, squeezed or in any way interfered with.

17yrs older OJ?  Heck and well done young man that is hugely impressive and I hope I can still perform in any shape or form when I am your age.  Congratulations.

I even take half a blue pill before my bookings these days just to make sure it doesn't go down mid booking as it started doing, particularly if the room was overly hot - and the SP not.

I have managed a couple of punts on the same day, on a number of different occasions. However I have only ever attempted a maximum of 2 separate punts in any one day.

The last time was back in the summer on a trip to Cologne and visited Pascha on the Friday & Sunday evening, and had a couple of sessions each night.

However a few years ago whilst doing some work a Manchester airport, I was put up at a hotel a stones throw from Sandy's (Northden branch). I just had to make full use of being so close and popping in for a daily session. Also manager to squeeze in a visit to their Prestwick branch and La Masion in Bury as well. A very enjoyable trip away were I saw 7 different ladies in 5 days.

If I am out and about and having a 1-2-1 then I like to savour it and it will only be the one punt that day.

However if I am partying in London then I want to sample as many ladies as possible.

At a 2 hour party if I pace myself properly and do not drink too  much then I can usually mange 3 good plays.

At one of Pam's 4 hour multi girl parties, especillay if there were swingers there,  then I have been able to manage as many as 5 or 6 plays if again I lay off the drink. I will admit I may not have cum with every one but I had fun with them all.

Just to be clear, I am talking about playing with 5 or 6 different ladies, not multiplying the number of girls at a party by the number of short parties held in a day.

Regards,

davidgood

4 in a day ( in 3 punts) was my all-time record about 10 years ago - a double at about 10:30; a nice lunchtime dom session ( which didn't require much love action on my part) and another late afternoon to finish off with.

I hae seen 4 in a day more than once and 2 many times over the years. This excludes parties where I have seen 6 approx over the course of a few hours.

I also recall going to a parlour to find my 3 favourites were all working so decided to stay a few hours and see all of them.I only left the building to buy a sandwich and cigarettes, I recall!

Was entertained by the receptionist for a few hours with tea and chat. I think that was the day I got her number and subsequently started visiting her at her home.

Cantgetenuf, you have chosen your name aptly.

I'm exhausted just reading about it.

:D

Cantgetenuf, you have chosen your name aptly.

I'm exhausted just reading about it.

:D

Thank you. I am too.Nowadays its normally one a day, sometimes two or a two girl!

When visiting Annabelle's 2 girls are booked,  a 2 hour gap normally always time for reflection and a good cup of coffee, before going back to the breach. Not breech! .. not my thing ..

Same proceedure at Sandy's though quality has declined, they  still pretty and lush just not as obliging .. so have not been since last Summer.. 

A great day out normally .. always worth looking forward to ..

Though quality of local girls has increased recently .. mainly overseas .. great attitude .. as will as fit and obliging bodies ..

I think most men in there twenties can go on forever like robotic sex maniacs lol...i have seen six different ladies within a twelve hour period, including an overnighter at the end...if you include parties you can easily add a few more but like most would fail The challenge these days!!!

Must be getting old, had one of those days yesterday!!!

Started perfectly with a fine lunch in one of Londons best Indian restuarants...but 3 ladies in 3 different counties and cupous amounts of alcohol and i was ready for bed, slept like a baby for the first time in ages...

Would those counties be MiddleSEX,EsSEX and SusSEX by any chance?

Wow, Rh55, you are not easily defeated, are you?  Hat off.

For me, planning a booking is enough hassle already, and I seldom leave a booking less than drained anyway, so I have never tried this, but I have caressed the idea of doing it in a parlour, since the ladies are already there and logistics are easier.

Edited by Malmostoso

Ha ha, thank you for putting a smile on my face........ you, show off. 

That is why I avoid teenage guys, honestly I do not understand why they want to shag me.  Done that with a boyfriend at Uni, never again.  Give me a mature man any day.  Not everything is about shagging!!!!!  Sex can be so varied.

Would those counties be MiddleSEX,EsSEX and SusSEX by any chance?

Lol 0 out of 3, not bad :-P