Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
lickerdave

Dfk Greeting

8 posts in this topic

I find it incredibly horny when I'm greeted with a quick introduction followed by a get to know you good old fashioned snog.

Any recommendations in London/surrounding areas?

When she turns up (tho I think she's a bit more reliable in London than MK), Amy at HoD, a wonderful and generous snogger.

I find it incredibly horny when I'm greeted with a quick introduction followed by a get to know you good old fashioned snog.

Any recommendations in London/surrounding areas?

Hi Dave

Look up Sanji on the other site she often tours the London area.......you will not be disappointed, I wasn't

Always greeted with a lovely snog whenever I visit HOD South Ken

You'll get a similar passionate greeting from Sweet Leeloo in West Kensington

When she turns up (tho I think she's a bit more reliable in London than MK), Amy at HoD, a wonderful and generous snogger.

I concur. A wonderful snogger, great attitude and a high quality service.

Charlotte Deering aka MySecretLife on the purple planet - she'll snog the face off you the minute the front door is closed!

There are two ladies who spring to mind as women who have (seperately) been all over me from the moment I am through the door, kissing and more, and where it has been almost a battle to get free long enough to be allowed a shower to freshen up before we get down to business proper.  I have recommended both before on this forum so I hope I will not be sounding like a stuck record to some.  One is Anika (Anikassecret on AW), the other is Laura (Laura on Saucy London).