Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TheScarecrow

Adrianna Of Sandys

11 posts in this topic

Anyone know if Adrianna from SandysSuperstars is still working anywhere. She also used to work at GEE in Sheffield and was known as Calissi there.

I was saw her fairly regularly at GFE and once at Sandys after she left GFE , would have loved to visit her again, but she no longer appears on the Sandys website.

Moved on, or retired? Anyone know anything about what became of this very fun lady?

Adriana moved to infinitys but has since left there. She has posted on theLBB saying that she was going to do other things.

That's a real shame. How do you know for sure? That girl was wild, could take anything you threw at her!! Truly up there with the best.

Couldn't agree more Bob, she really was a bundle of enthusiasm. I wish her well whatever she's now turned her hand to!

That's a real shame. How do you know for sure? That girl was wild, could take anything you threw at her!! Truly up there with the best.

Because she posted on the LBB that she was going to do other things. 

just a guess...

The wonderful Adrianna is a gifted linguist, speaking 5/6 languages fluently and given her outstanding customer service focus, would certainly make it big in the business world!

I hope wonderful things are happening for her out there!

I've had some great sessions with her - she offered one of the best GFE services I've ever experienced.

I was just checking the Sandy's website and she's back on there working Prestwich on Sundays and Northenden on Tuesdays

I'm intrigued - is Adrianna pretty? Was thinking of seeing Sian soon but could be persuaded to try Adrianna.

Well, I don't think you'll find many people saying she's not pretty. She's stunning IMHO, but I dare say there must be some guys somewhere who find her less that fabulous. More fool them I say.

Get to Northenden on a Tuesday and Both those girls will be there. Compare and contrast. Then decide.

adriana is a touch chunky for my tastes (great looking and totally up for it). Sian is better looking, better body but slightly more aloof.
see if you can get a threesome with them both!