KimberlyC

Can I Ask You Gentlemen What You Prefer In An Incall Flat?

94 posts in this topic

Hello! I'm going to be moving into a new flat next week and I wanted to make it as nice as possible for my visitors.

Can I ask what you gentlemen like (or don't like) to see in an independent incall flat?

Also, do you like to be offered a choice of beverages, and what would you like to have?

1. The location is in a safe area, especially if parking nearby (don't want the car damaged), or visiting at night.

2. For me it's important that the flat is clean. I don't mind the furniture being old, as long as everything is clean.

3. Clean bed - bedding should be obviously recently laundered, and if you put a towel on the bed, it should be changed for every client.

4. Lighting - low lighting to set the mood, but not so low that I can't see the lady clearly. A couple of lamps are fine.

5. Personally I'm not bothered about drinks. A glass of water is fine if I'm a bit dry.

1 person likes this

Regarding laundry: I am finding it a lot of bother to wash duvet covers all day long (the hanging to dry is the problem!) but putting a towel down just seems sort of cheap to me. Would you think a freshly-ironed sheet spread out over the top of the whole duvet nice, or would that seem cheap? I like the idea because they're inexpensive and I can fill a bag up and take them home to wash and then dry in the tumble dryer.

I know the ideal would be a lovely fluffy bed and getting between the (freshly-laundered and ironed) sheets/under the duvet, but that's an awful lot of laundry!

Edited by KimberlyC

1. The location is in a safe area, especially if parking nearby (don't want the car damaged), or visiting at night.

2. For me it's important that the flat is clean. I don't mind the furniture being old, as long as everything is clean.

3. Clean bed - bedding should be obviously recently laundered, and if you put a towel on the bed, it should be changed for every client.

4. Lighting - low lighting to set the mood, but not so low that I can't see the lady clearly. A couple of lamps are fine.

5. Personally I'm not bothered about drinks. A glass of water is fine if I'm a bit dry.

All points I agree with Mark..

Somewhere to sit and wait that is out of sight of other customers.

Somewhere to put my clothes when undressed, chair, hooks or hanger.

A clean bathroom and shower curtain.

No sight of a waste basket full of used wet wipes, tissues and condoms.

Sheet on the bed is fine by me. A working shower and shower gel which isn't too strongly fragranced is good.

Drinks wise, water or tea/coffee/soft drinks work for me.

All points I agree with Mark..

Somewhere to sit and wait that is out of sight of other customers.

Somewhere to put my clothes when undressed, chair, hooks or hanger.

A clean bathroom and shower curtain.

No sight of a waste basket full of used wet wipes, tissues and condoms.

As per Corus Boy and please no perfumed room freshener. It permeates clothes.

The towel on the bed is so common it never bothers me. I do like settees for the first informal chat.

No tv in the room. Music is fine though at gentle volume.

Any wg who invests in a gentleman's nightstand goes to the top of the class. They are so elegant.

Hello! I'm going to be moving into a new flat next week and I wanted to make it as nice as possible for my visitors.

Can I ask what you gentlemen like (or don't like) to see in an independent incall flat?

Also, do you like to be offered a choice of beverages, and what would you like to have?

I agree with other posters in that the location must be safe ... and discreet.

Inside it should be clean and functional. My personal preference would be that it is slightly bohemian, but I would be concentrating on the lady rather than the decor of the surroundings.

It should be warm - probably sightly warmer than you would expect in a residence. If it is too cold it can be unflattering to a gentleman's pride :) and would also not help with any nervousness.

Mood lighting might be nice, but I want to appreciate the physical assets of the lady, so not too dark.

I agree with other posters in that the location must be safe ... and discreet.

Inside it should be clean and functional. My personal preference would be that it is slightly bohemian, but I would be concentrating on the lady rather than the decor of the surroundings.

It should be warm - probably sightly warmer than you would expect in a residence. If it is too cold it can be unflattering to a gentleman's pride :) and would also not help with any nervousness.

Mood lighting might be nice, but I want to appreciate the physical assets of the lady, so not too dark.

This pretty much says it all for me. Only thing I can add is a working shower that's not too difficult to operate with plenty of clean towels.

Somewhere that at least looks as though you might live there. Not just 'a bed and nothing else'.

This pretty much says it all for me. Only thing I can add is a working shower that's not too difficult to operate with plenty of clean towels.

Yes agreed - a good shower and ideally en suite.

Regarding laundry: I am finding it a lot of bother to wash duvet covers all day long (the hanging to dry is the problem!) but putting a towel down just seems sort of cheap to me. Would you think a freshly-ironed sheet spread out over the top of the whole duvet nice, or would that seem cheap? I like the idea because they're inexpensive and I can fill a bag up and take them home to wash and then dry in the tumble dryer.

I know the ideal would be a lovely fluffy bed and getting between the (freshly-laundered and ironed) sheets/under the duvet, but that's an awful lot of laundry!

Hi Kimberley, yes this sounds good to me also I would support Markw comments. A spare chair in the lounge and bedroom and available clothes hangers are also important. A bit of soft background music is always nice 

Scented candles and perfume is to be avoided but you need to be clean....yes you already are aware of that and oh don't forget to keep the heating on

Well done Kimberley for asking the question

Clean fresh smelling sheet over the bed should be fine.  None scented shower gel and clean towels are a must (even better if you can warm them).  Keep condoms in a make up bag out of sight but easy to get at like a bedside drawer.  A bin which must be emptied after each client and probably one of the most important things I found was a few hooks on the back of the door with at least one hanger for their jackets and a chair for other clothing or to sit on whilst they or you remove socks and shoes.

Don't overdo it with the deco, I can remember a while back somebody asking the same thing here and it seems that the whores boudoir (red and black satin or lace everywhere etc) can be off putting, as can too many cushions.  I placed a few suggestive/interesting things around my place like a huge phallic shaped red lamp because they were good conversation pieces but kept in minimal so I didn't have a lot of cleaning to do.

Put your own stamp on your place because it is an extension of you and does need to be at least a little intimate, some ladies I have known have had some super places that are definitely an extension of themselves and they do find their guys like it, also you'll find your more comfortable if you do have some of your own stuff around you which will help you give a better service.

One thing I did find and that's on the whole men don't seem to like too much in the way of smellies like plug in's, too many scented candles and so on.  A nice touch is to put some clean damp soft face cloths in bags each day and zap them in the microwave for a min so that you can clean your man up with a nice warm cloth rather than wet wipes..

1 person likes this

Does being able to use the lounge matter to you? I think a lot of WG's keep that as a private space.

Does being able to use the lounge matter to you? I think a lot of WG's keep that as a private space.

Not in my experience, in most of the incall situations Ive been in one tends to start in the lounge with a drink and a chit chat for 5 minutes before gravitating to the bedroom.

I assume your question is related to this thread on saafe

http://www.saafe.info/main/index.php?PHPSESSID=b4cbe8e1ed11f2894512a830f86a02e3&topic=19240.0

As pretty much all of the above answers but heating is my biggest bugbear, I tend to go really cold after Ive come so keeping warm is important to me.

A nice selection of shoes and undies etc is also a must.

The best WG I ever visited woked in a tiny room that you could hardly stand beside the bed.

The bed was a SINGLE.

You didn't need a lounge because she got straight to it and would strip you in the first few minutes.

If she were still working I'd hardly bother with anyone else. WHY?

She had more sexual drive and allure than any other woman I ever met.

Taint about flats, its about the sex.

A bed, a few pillows, a chair to put my clothes on and a shower/bath, and a room with enough lights so i can see a WG clearly does me as long as a flat is clean and i feel safe punting in it. I have my own shower gel and deodorant on me when punting but some punters dont and if their partners smelt anything perfumed you provided they might be caught out so my advice is provide non perfumed stuff.

KimberleyC,

It's great that you are seeking your potential customers views before opening your new flat. If it were possible, you would be receiving a visit from me!

Good luck

KimberlyC....i would suggest wharever you're happy with!!!! Its the company i'm with that makes memorable nights for me and not necessarily the location (or comforts within)...

Having said the above i do like a lived in look...something that appears welcoming!!!

Hope this helps and goodluck with whatever you decide...x

Not really no, but somewhere to sit apart from the bed, like a comfy sofa, for a chat at the start of a punt is good. It's really nice to be offered a coffee . One SP asked me what I wanted when I phoned to confirm and got some takeouts from a coffee place while I was heading to the address! You don't have to go those lengths though. An instant coffee made for you by an SP you like is lovely. Decor...anything that doesn't look like a bland hotel room. Personally, I'd really love to go somewhere that looked like a whores boudoir! Or a bit dungeon-y, some nice old-type iron handcuffs hanging from a nail on the wall or something. But even if it's just a normal room with the lights down it should be ok, it's you your clients want to see, so everything else is secondary really.

But one thing to avoid are dogs! Pet chiuwawas or big security dogs, they're equally off-putting for punters. Cats would be fine, although I've never seen a SP who's had a pet cat with her at the punt. If she had, though, it would only have added to the "endearing" effect. :-)

Good luck with your move Kimberly! I hope everything works out for you.

Edited by TheCrow7

I agree with the majority of comments - particularly those about cleanliness, and parking.

As far as the lounge is concerned, I am a little biased since some of my best punts have started off in the girl's lounge before adjourning to the bedroom - or at least trying to - I have fond memories of a couple of occasions when we didn't get out of the lounge and had a great time on the sofa / floor - a proper GFE IMHO.

One of the nicest flats I visited felt like a home rather than an anonymous show apartment. A little "clutter" can add to the ambiance. Too much clutter and it is off putting

Another one for:

Parking

Clean and tidy

Goo bed and mattress with clean sheet or whatever over the bed linen

Good shower with shower gel or soap dispenser

Good fresh towel

sexy woman with a special offer :-)