Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mfmorris

Worst Punt Of 2013

18 posts in this topic

interested to know of any disasters during the past year and why things went wrong  ?

Any lessons learnt.......and valuable suggestions gained....

My worst punt was a boking with an independent lady  Monica-Allure,  EE girl advertised on Eros Guide London.   Her rate is £350 for two hours so I am assuming top quality, classy, exclusive style lady and service.    How wrong you can be......

Rubbish flat, small, cold, dingy, bathroom you just could not move in.

Lady not dressed sexy or elegantly,  just regular day wear.  Nothing enthusiastic in her welcome, I guess she just didn't want to be there for a lunchtime booking.

Within five minutes I just knew things would not be going well.   Ah well  -  you live and learn.

But the other 72 punts during the past year were OK, a couple  even outstanding.

No disasters, but my second punt of 2013 didn't go very well. Booked a room at a rubbish Travelodge, had arranged the punt during an afternoon off work and I'd had a really rubbish morning. The girl I was seeing had been working in her day job and arrived in her work clothes and the whole thing never really got off the ground. Just as things started moving the bloody fire alarm went off - turned out it was a test we hadn't been advised of, which I'm sure was deliberate on the part of the old bag in reception who knew what we were up to!

That was only a couple of punts in to my punting career and did knock my fragile confidence somewhat. Then came an absolutely mind blowing 2 hours with a girl who turned out to be my favourite wg and got everything back on track. To think I very nearly scrapped that punt as I thought maybe age difference was a reason for my previous disappointment and this next wg was the same age, how wrong could I have been - she was sensational and we really clicked. Probably the biggest disappointment was the fact I only got to see her a few times before she went off on an extended break which she had planned. Hopefully she'll be back later this year, so it'll be interesting to see if we can pick up where we left off ;)

interested to know of any disasters during the past year and why things went wrong  ?

My worst punt was a boking with an independent lady  Monica-Allure,  EE girl advertised on Eros Guide London.   Her rate is £350 for two hours so I am assuming top quality, classy, exclusive style lady and service.    How wrong you can be......

Lady not dressed sexy or elegantly,  just regular day wear.  Nothing enthusiastic in her welcome, I guess she just didn't want to be there for a lunchtime booking.

Within five minutes I just knew things would not be going well.   Ah well  -  you live and learn.

But the other 72 punts during the past year were OK, a couple  even outstanding.

Glad you could shrug it off but I would be devastated with that amount of money involved, which is part of the reason i never go anywhere near that sort of cost.

Both posts above refer to disappointment in the wearing of ordinary clothes but I find that really nice and would have it much more often if I could think ahead to suggest it where appropriate.

But of course may be different when accompanied by the wrong vibe.

No disasters for me partly as I say because of the lower cost involved and cannot actually think of real disappointments. Tends mainly to be with plans not coming to fruition so didn't get to see the girl at all. I recall hanging around one Sunday morning in Coventry trying to get confirmation for a punt with a hot-looking blonde who was in theory in the street next to the one I had parked in but the phone answerer eventually answered and said the girl was busy in a hotel till the afternoon.

With a wg who lightly pecked my cheek rather than kissed and managed to make me feel way too old for punting.

With a wg who lightly pecked my cheek rather than kissed and managed to make me feel way too old for punting.

I can see that but must say that when i think about it I am amazed how modern girls more than say 15 years ago seem able to see straight past the age and do the business in a very pleasant way.

I don't think about it often at all as no experiences to prompt it so thumbs up for all those ladies (if allowed) as if I swap the situation I might be put off by a temporary partner my age, especially if I was much younger (it does make sense it is just that you are hungover...)

Glad you could shrug it off but I would be devastated with that amount of money involved, which is part of the reason i never go anywhere near that sort of cost.

Both posts above refer to disappointment in the wearing of ordinary clothes but I find that really nice and would have it much more often if I could think ahead to suggest it where appropriate.

But of course may be different when accompanied by the wrong vibe.

No disasters for me partly as I say because of the lower cost involved and cannot actually think of real disappointments. Tends mainly to be with plans not coming to fruition so didn't get to see the girl at all. I recall hanging around one Sunday morning in Coventry trying to get confirmation for a punt with a hot-looking blonde who was in theory in the street next to the one I had parked in but the phone answerer eventually answered and said the girl was busy in a hotel till the afternoon.

In my case it wasn't so much the type of clothes, more that she'd come straight from a morning at work and hadn't bothered changing or showering. That, coupled with the fact I wasn't feeling my best didn't get things off to the best of starts. I've had a couple of punts since where the wg has arrived wearing casual clothes but has clearly dressed specifically for the meeting, has arrived with a positive attitude and I've had a great time.

The cash thing goes with the territory of preferring longer bookings, short punts don't work for me so I'd be wasting my money every time booking only shorter punts. Put in perspective, one disappointment and 30 odd overwhelming successes is a ratio I can live with. Plus I'm possibly a bit more selective than I was in the early days!

One thing to be learned from the OP is something often mentioned on here - high cost doesn't necessarily mean a better service!

Edited by Burty

In my case it wasn't so much the type of clothes, more that she'd come straight from a morning at work and hadn't bothered changing or showering. That, coupled with the fact I wasn't feeling my best didn't get things off to the best of starts. I've had a couple of punts since where the wg has arrived wearing casual clothes but has clearly dressed specifically for the meeting, has arrived with a positive attitude and I've had a great time.

The cash thing goes with the territory of preferring longer bookings, short punts don't work for me so I'd be wasting my money every time booking only shorter punts. Put in perspective, one disappointment and 30 odd overwhelming successes is a ratio I can live with. Plus I'm possibly a bit more selective than I was in the early days!

One thing to be learned from the OP is something often mentioned on here - high cost doesn't necessarily mean a better service!

oh i love seeing girls in their civvies.  when they are unwrapped they still look the same.

I had my first ever punt in which my worst fear happened I didn't fancy the girl at all. I know some people would say I should have pulled out, but there's no way I could do that to someone personally. She wasn't that horrible physically or anything and has subsequently had positive reviews. I suspect the mental picture/expectation I had of her was completely different to the reality, and I didn't recover from that. I asked for massage, then she went to do oral. Failed to raise the drawbridge (first time this for me as well!), so I asked for further massage to see the appointment through. She was actually good at that, sat astride my back/arse with no knickers on so felt her juices and loved that. So not a complete disaster!

My worst punt of 2013 was one that didn't happen!

I had arranged to meet the girl at a hotel near Derby, about an hours drive from home. I texted to say I was on my way and asked for the Room number - no reply. Got to the hotel shortly before the appointed time and then phoned - straight to voicemail. 

Assumed she was readying herself or something so didn't think too much of it, expecting her to call back in a few minutes - didn't happen so I rang again - straight to voicemail so I left a message saying call me back within 10 minutes or the booking was cancelled. 

Two hours later I got a text from her claiming family emergency and saying she was now free all afternoon - shame I was back home!

Def. Monday. More when I have calmed down...

Only a few punts in 2013 and only one rubbish one.  Simply, it wasn't too bad until she got undressed and revealed her muffin top which I found totally distracting and off putting.  Oh, and her stubble too.

And there was the punt that never happened but meant I hung around Camden Town for an hour freezing my nuts off while she had a family emergency.

Finished off with two crackers though so I'm not complaining and I am planning to see one of those two again later this month to see if it can be even better the second time............

Def. Monday. More when I have calmed down...

I've calmed down now. A bit.

Lady looked good and it was her.

AW likes were not her, as a friend 'did it for me'.

So, I had been e-mailing, expected and agreed, reverse O, gently fingering, owo, cim, DFK and snowballing. All of these were on 'her' profile.

Arrived, nice lady, we had chatted on the phone a couple of times, paid my money. Went to kiss her and was told 'I don't kiss'. I asked how she would do snowballing and she said she had idea as she didn't know what it was.

So, into the bedroom, I went down on her and she complained that I was too rough (gentle licking of thighs and pussy!?), then she asked if I was ready for oral, I wasn't really, she roughly wanked me, I asked her to suck me, 'I'll need to get a condom', she said. So no owo, no cim, etc.

At this point I gave up and told her that I was unhappy. I also expressed concern that her 'friend' was misrespresenting her, which could have dire results.

Left. Out of pocket and quite upset by the whole thing.

Edited by pollyp23

I can see that but must say that when i think about it I am amazed how modern girls more than say 15 years ago seem able to see straight past the age and do the business in a very pleasant way.

I don't think about it often at all as no experiences to prompt it so thumbs up for all those ladies (if allowed) as if I swap the situation I might be put off by a temporary partner my age, especially if I was much younger (it does make sense it is just that you are hungover...)Yes, that's mainly my experience too. Just once or twice I've thought I've caught a hint of "Now you just sit down here, grand-dad--

Yes, that's generally been my experience too. Just once or twice I've thought I caught a hint of a "Now you just sit down here, grand-dad" manner.

Perhaps they're Ok with it as I think wgs often have a lively appreciation of the comedy of male sexuality, and, God knows, as we get older, it gets funnier and funnier.

Quite an expensive girl for the North West so expecting something slightly better than the norm.

Got a message an hour or so before booking saying can we start 15 mins late, ok fine

Got a message 5 mins before new booking time "are you here yet!", uhm yes

Go to room, she has ignored all dress requests

Pretty shitty hotel, she takes money, I have shower (not very nice), she informs me not into kissing and cuddling etc, she just wants naughty PSE

at best it was like a bad conveyor belt parlour experience but at twice the price, at worst she was just taking the piss. She tried to end the event at the original end time, not the revised time!

#

may I ask where you saw monica too as she is a close friend of mine I heard all about this and appartently u paid the rate and just left which screams off to me

#

may I ask where you saw monica too as she is a close friend of mine I heard all about this and appartently u paid the rate and just left which screams off to me

Am I the only member who totally doesn't understand this post? Is it my age or something?

1 person likes this

I had my first ever punt in which my worst fear happened I didn't fancy the girl at all. I know some people would say I should have pulled out, but there's no way I could do that to someone personally. She wasn't that horrible physically or anything and has subsequently had positive reviews. I suspect the mental picture/expectation I had of her was completely different to the reality, and I didn't recover from that. I asked for massage, then she went to do oral. Failed to raise the drawbridge (first time this for me as well!), so I asked for further massage to see the appointment through. She was actually good at that, sat astride my back/arse with no knickers on so felt her juices and loved that. So not a complete disaster!

The reality not quite living up to your original mental image. I have suffered a few times in the past, flattering photos / blurred faces etc. Building up the fantasy in my mind so much before hand and when I actually meet the girl it isn't quite what I was expecting.

However it hasn't all been bad as some of these girls, have ended up providing a wonderful service.

No disasters but a couple of girls who made no attempt to enjoy themselves.