jonbrawn

Anyone Remember Who This Is?

10 posts in this topic

No, but she looks hot. Do any of you remember Lizzie from Maxes Angels?

Did you find her as she is hot and would like to she her.

How far back are you remembering?

How far back are you remembering?

1066, when English history really got going!

Yes Estelle was my absolute all time favourite - but must be at least 5 or 6 years ago now. If only she might return!

I saw here years ago!!! Pretty sure it was through Maxes Angels but don't qoute me on that...

Had a blast and it was a great encounter...but this may now sound wierd but just felt it lacked something...

Anyway, enough babbling from me and goodluck with your search...

I saw here years ago!!! Pretty sure it was through Maxes Angels but don't qoute me on that...

Had a blast and it was a great encounter...but this may now sound wierd but just felt it lacked something...

Anyway, enough babbling from me and goodluck with your search...

+1 saw her at a party with Sindy & Angie George, Estelle was loads of fun but of the three the only one who couldn't make me cum in her mouth. I came three times at the party, first with Angie, then with Sindy, then Estelle spent ages trying to get me off until Sindy came over and said something like "let me help you with that", took over and ended up with a nice load all over her face. Happy days !!

What I do remember was one guy with quite a big cock 8/9 inches really face fucking Estelle and she was taking it like a trooper, it was an eyes wide open moment for all!!

Aaah Sindy and Estelle! Now I attended a couple of Max's parties with them. Perfection! Especially CIM as you say....