Tarquin

The real "Belle de Jour" Thread

5 posts in this topic

I don't think I am alone in the belief that the Thread "Hi from Belle de Jour" has become somewhat jaded and distorted. Also I believe that many of us are very interested to see input from the lady herself. With that in mind, and with acknowledgement to Smiths, I would like to kick start this Thread by repeating his post from the other Thread,

"Welcome to you Brooke. I see at the end of your post you say your pleased to see Punternet still up and going strong. May i ask if you used Pnet when you were working, and if you did, did you find it useful."

I second that, I think a lot of people were quick to accuse.

Thirded! The attacks were quite visceral from people who obviously just relish an opportunity to have a go. I wondered initially if the OP was the "real McCoy" as it were but the post read very honestly and didnt seem contrived as a fake one might be. Anyway, I gather Belle confirmed her ID on the blog but perhaps naievely after the event. Anyway, if the combined might of the dickheads have frightened her off I cant say I'd be surprised but I hope not, it would be fantastic to have her input on here and could certainly do the whole debate about paid sex a power of good.

Have to say that on these forums but also on ones for other hobbies of mine, its almost certain that a long thread wanders off the subject to end up as a few people ranting at each other, lowest common denominators I suppose.

So, Dear Belle, you have many friends on here and I hope to hear from you again.

Thirded! The attacks were quite visceral from people who obviously just relish an opportunity to have a go. I wondered initially if the OP was the "real McCoy" as it were but the post read very honestly and didnt seem contrived as a fake one might be. Anyway, I gather Belle confirmed her ID on the blog but perhaps naievely after the event. Anyway, if the combined might of the dickheads have frightened her off I cant say I'd be surprised but I hope not, it would be fantastic to have her input on here and could certainly do the whole debate about paid sex a power of good.

Have to say that on these forums but also on ones for other hobbies of mine, its almost certain that a long thread wanders off the subject to end up as a few people ranting at each other, lowest common denominators I suppose.

So, Dear Belle, you have many friends on here and I hope to hear from you again.

It will take a few more of us here to makeup a quorum but, if Belle hasn't abandoned her interest in Punternet altogether as a bad idea by now, let's hope that she will return for the occasional visit. She certainly would do so with eyes wide open and the invitation would be easy to ignore, but many on this board were genuinely interested in hearing her thoughts and comments and she might even get to like a bit of the give and take. The Mods surely will take a more active interest the next time.:D

If the OP does not wish to reply I dont see why we need a new thread to try to lure her here just so we can have some entertainment, if the original thread has gone off on a tangent I guess its died a death.

Thread closed.