Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
hotdogburger

High Boobs

11 posts in this topic

Many years ago, I noticed how in films from the 40s and 50s, women seemed to "wear" their boobs very high on their chests.  It was as if their bras had a large weight on the back, pulling everything up. This is not the same as push-up bras, which tend to make the boobs look like they are falling out of the top of the cups - it's more a complete "hoist" of the entire breast.

Just this last year or so, I've noticed the same thing.  There seem to be several possibilities:

- Bras have changed and high-up boobs are back in fashion

- My sources of comparison (such as Mrs HDB) are sagging

- General senility

Anyone else noticed this?  Or is this just the witterings of a poor, demented, ladychest-obsessed old fool?

While I couldn't resist chuckling at your second and third possibilities, another reason might be the ever increasing number of silicon bazookas being thrust in our directions!!

While I couldn't resist chuckling at your second and third possibilities, another reason might be the ever increasing number of silicon bazookas being thrust in our directions!!

I don't think silicone boobs do this.  Like push-ups, they just expand the overall size. What I'm seeing (in my fevered imagination, perhaps) is that the whole setup, regardless of size, seems to have mover upwards two or three inches.

Do you mean that really old fashioned,kind of solid looking bras?

lol.

There was a film called Pleasantville where Reese Witherspoon was transported back in time to the fifties.  She commented on her new bust shape and said "these will have some guy's eye out"

I cannot say that I have noticed a return to that fashion but personally I would miss the cleavage, there is nothing more appealing than full, breasts being persuaded to gather together for the purposes of a good photo shoot.

Is it just a fashion thing? Is lingerie from the 40's and 50's back en vogue?

I don't think silicone boobs do this.  Like push-ups, they just expand the overall size. What I'm seeing (in my fevered imagination, perhaps) is that the whole setup, regardless of size, seems to have mover upwards two or three inches.

They can do. 

I think the high boobage of yesteryear was mainly down to the shape of the bra, they were playtex cross yer heart which lifted and separated remember plus there were the conical bras of earlier years which gave the lady pointy boobs. Bras of the past were I believe stronger in their support when meant to be worn under clothing out in public, no wobble, no squeezing out of armpittit etc plus they were attached to girdles half the time that came down to god knows where. Never underestimate the amount of scaffolding a woman will wear underneath to look svelte and slender on the outside x

Edited by Chloe Kisses
1 person likes this

I have noticed when my wife wears Janet Reger bras he boobs are much higher, than when she wears "high street" bras.

I have always put it down to the fact the expensive bras fit properly as she is measured in the shop when she buys them.

I observed one of my favourite ladies trying on the bra of another favourite. Fortunately, in more than one sense, they are both 34F in size.

C

I did a quick check in the high street and so far have only had two slaps and a police caution!

They can do. 

I think the high boobage of yesteryear was mainly down to the shape of the bra, they were playtex cross yer heart which lifted and separated remember plus there were the conical bras of earlier years which gave the lady pointy boobs. Bras of the past were I believe stronger in their support when meant to be worn under clothing out in public, no wobble, no squeezing out of armpittit etc plus they were attached to girdles half the time that came down to god knows where. Never underestimate the amount of scaffolding a woman will wear underneath to look svelte and slender on the outside x

Unless they are blessed with Torpedo Tits, then they don't need them.

http://wiki.voyeurweb.com/index.php/Torpedo_tits