Btd

Shower Time

28 posts in this topic

Hi Guys!

Do you think wash time (if you're asked to take a shower) should be excluded from the booking time?

Personally, I book meets with the girls for 2 hours minimum, so it doesn't bother me.  I always shower before any meet and don't mind if I'm asked to take another shower when she arrives.

I can imagine for people who prefer a 1 hour meet, that everything could feel a little rushed if the time to shower is not excluded from the booking time.

Your thoughts on this please guys ;)

Well I cum twice in about 50 mins so don't mind the 10 mins quick shower bit.

1 person likes this

@manstead Now that's an efficient way to use your time! 

I never count it as part of the time

id rather the client feel he has extra time so he makes the effort to shower x

1 person likes this

I never count it as part of the time

id rather the client feel he has extra time so he makes the effort to shower x

Looks like one has to make the effort to meet you then. Can you please PM me your details Rebecca.

@manstead Now that's an efficient way to use your time!

Thank you. It is only after much practice.

@ english rebecca69 That's how it should be done.  It works out well for both sides then.

yes as we then get super clean clients

you would be amazed how many decline a shower

Rebecca...you sound like a very sexy lady xxx

Is flirting allowed...pleasure!! :-)

Hi Guys!

Do you think wash time (if you're asked to take a shower) should be excluded from the booking time?

Personally, I book meets with the girls for 2 hours minimum, so it doesn't bother me.  I always shower before any meet and don't mind if I'm asked to take another shower when she arrives.

I can imagine for people who prefer a 1 hour meet, that everything could feel a little rushed if the time to shower is not excluded from the booking time.

How long are you talking about spending in there.You are just getting clean not colonising her bathroom :) Also what if its an asisted shower?

I'm fairly certain there is a lengthy thread about this already posted.  There will be details there.

My view is that I like to be squeaky clean so always have a shower before the meet, and often one again in the lady's house.  I am a bit of a closet naturist so really enjoy the freedom to walk around an unfamiliar place in the buff;  It makes me feel good and is all part of the experience for me. 

As for assisted showers, count me in!  Again it is not strictly about the touching and arousing but more time spent naked and if in the presence of an attractive lady then so much the better.

I agree - a quick 2-3min shower should not be included or if we go over by 5min, it's not a big deal.  I typically try to be 5min early so I can find the flat + shower to be ready by the time the booking starts.  Only really matters with a 30-60min booking though, I found with 1.5hrs (my preferred time), 2-3min aren't as important (and most WG's I've seen don't mind if you go over by 5min to shower at the end either).

I've said it in the past but i love a good long bath/shower...and if the lady joins be even better!!!

I always like a shower before and after. Assisted showers are most erotic so I prefer them afterwards otherwise it can be all over before we begin!

My Gentlemens shower time is not taken out of their time as I am not there soaping them up or other naughty things ;) xx 

I don't count it as part of the time either unless the guy has been particularly awkward i.e. not listening to my directions, talking over me so he doesn't hear them properly therefore causing himself to get lost and late or the guy is late and hasn't bothered to let me know he is going to be late, just arrived at my door 15 or 20 minutes after he was meant to be there after ignoring my call and text to ask if he is lost. In those sorts of incidences I would include it in the time also if the guy wants me to join him then of course its in the time .

Any other guy who comes along then no, its not included in his time and neither is the shower at the end if he wants to freshen up before he leaves too. Its a bit tight I feel to not allow a guy to freshen up at the start (to our benefit also lets face it) and to freshen up at the end (who would send a guy home smelling of another woman). 

Edited by Chloe Kisses

Not included in time unless he wants me to scrub his back!

Some like having the smell of a woman...

I don't count it as part of the time either unless the guy has been particularly awkward i.e. not listening to my directions, talking over me so he doesn't hear them properly therefore causing himself to get lost and late or the guy is late and hasn't bothered to let me know he is going to be late, just arrived at my door 15 or 20 minutes after he was meant to be there after ignoring my call and text to ask if he is lost. In those sorts of incidences I would include it in the time also if the guy wants me to join him then of course its in the time .

Any other guy who comes along then no, its not included in his time and neither is the shower at the end if he wants to freshen up before he leaves too. Its a bit tight I feel to not allow a guy to freshen up at the start (to our benefit also lets face it) and to freshen up at the end (who would send a guy home smelling of another woman). 

Guys, if you haven't had one oif Chloe's showers at the end of a meeting with her, you don't know what you are missing. :D  :D

Never a problem with me in the hour to have a shower at the start. Mind you, if I ever meet a wg with a power shower then it might be difficult to get me out of there!

Never a problem with me in the hour to have a shower at the start. Mind you, if I ever meet a wg with a power shower then it might be difficult to get me out of there!

mines so powerful it hits the bathroom door bloody thing !

@Lessingham Yeah can't beat a power shower! 

Hi Guys!

A shower takes me 2-3 minutes at a punt as i would of showered before leaving mine for the WGs and i drive, ideally its not wasted time as the WG is naked outside the cubicle revving my engine. Even if not it will always of course depend on the WG if they include it in the booking time, in my experiences some do but more over run than not so its never been a big problem worth me worrying about.