hornyoldgit

Regular Wg? Would It Feel Like You Were Being Unfaithful If You Booked Another?

64 posts in this topic

Hi all.

I have a WG with who I see as a  regular. We both like and respect each other but we both know the boundaries. We are like good friends and I tell her she is my temporary, paid for, G/F. We always have a good time cos we know what each other likles. Sometimes I look at other W/Gs but then feel as though I am being unfaithful as I know my lady puts a lot of effort into seeing me. Do other punters with a regular feel the same?

Is the WG likely to feel unfaithful to you when she's with her next client?

1 person likes this

It's good to see other WGs even if you have a regular. There's no such thing as "being unfaithful" with a WG as it is a business transaction. Also remember one day your regular will quit, and then you'll have to find a new one. 

3 people like this

My few regulars all know that I rotate seeing them. That way I do not get over-attached to any one of them; I have alternatives if any of them is not available; when a girl retires I am not "left hanging" and there is no reason for any of them to have cause for thinking that I have a preference for another.

C

1 person likes this

It is good you have a WG that you enjoy spending time with. Feelings are human.  In many cases, you can't control your feelings.  But you can control your behaviour.  Go see other WG if you like.  Or spend all your money with this WG if you like.

One thing to try: See another WG, and tell your regular all about it.  You may feel less unfaithful if you are open and honest.

I wouldn't even consider unfaithfulness as an issue. After all your regular will presumably be seeing other punters, so where is the difference if you see other wg's? If you want to see only one wg, that is your prerogative, but unfaithfulness doesn't enter into it.

As mentioned above it's a business transaction, and to me when words such as unfaithfulness or wg's becoming jealous of punters seeing other wg's (not suggesting that in the op's case but you do hear about such things), then lines are being crossed IMO.

1 person likes this

Exactly, if she's being unfaithful to me, I'll be unfaithful to her, if only to soften the tears...

From a SW perspective I obviously don't mind/care if a chap sees other women, what I wouldn't tolerate is him telling me about them in any detail, whether positive or negative. It's no fun to be compared and it's also uncomfortable to hear someone complaining about another woman. 

2 people like this

Hi all.

I have a WG with who I see as a  regular. We both like and respect each other but we both know the boundaries. We are like good friends and I tell her she is my temporary, paid for, G/F. We always have a good time cos we know what each other likles. Sometimes I look at other W/Gs but then feel as though I am being unfaithful as I know my lady puts a lot of effort into seeing me. Do other punters with a regular feel the same?

Not me, i punt because i can have sex with various different WGs, i have absolutely no feelings of being unfaithful, its not a relationship with feelings that go with that.

1 person likes this

Dear Lydia,

I never complain about ladies to others. Because they are so very obviously very different; the ladies seem to have no issues about knowing about the others and I have introduced two of them. Several of my lady friends have recommended other ladies they know to me for me to book them. When some of them have had issues understanding how to navigate AW others have told me how their issues may be resolved.

After all, any of them can read my field reports about the others and they often do, for entertainment.

They are all just good people, each in their own, individual, way.

C

From a SW perspective I obviously don't mind/care if a chap sees other women, what I wouldn't tolerate is him telling me about them in any detail, whether positive or negative. It's no fun to be compared and it's also uncomfortable to hear someone complaining about another woman. 

I have heard on here about girls who ask punters about other girls.  I have had a few enquiries but i dont really want to discuss my punting history with WG's

The ones I see for repeat bookings (I dont regard them as regs cos I dont see them often or at strict intervals, just when I feel like it or have the opportunity) don't seem interested. its the ones I am seeing for the first time.

I did wonder of some WG's get turned on by seeing punters who see lots of WG's.  Same as I get off on seeing hookers and know they shag lots of other blokes.

Hi all.

Err, no ! It's not as if the fidelity would be mutual, is it? In fact I am convinced any regulars I have or have had would be a tad uncomfortable if I ever told them such a fact (as if, har).

Enjoy the time you spend together and life your life how you please when you are apart. That's what the (business) relationship is all about.

Hi all.

Some poeple punt for variety,others prefer to stick to a regular.You shouldn't feel unfaithful or let it upset you in any way.The idea of punting is primarily to enjoy yourself so do what you enjoy.

1 person likes this

As griffon said, you can't always help what you feel, but you also know that however close you are to your regular, and I understand as I feel quite close to my little harem!, it is a financial transaction. No reason that being faithful should come into it. Spread your wings a bit with others that take your fancy, it's good for you! If you choose to "stay" with your regular that's great too, but not if it makes you feel any less than happy :)

Edited by hendrix
1 person likes this

In a word, ''no''!

I'm close to several girls but you must not not lose touch with the situation.

You can see other girls and she (obviously) see lots of other guys - never lose track of that.

Nevertheless, it should not stop you becoming good friends (if that's what you want) :)

Not unfaithful no.

I go to German FKK clubs a fair amount when I'm over there, usually the same ones. Sometimes I've walked in and there is someone I've seen before who I had a good time with, who recognizes me and smiles/waves/comes over and says hello. I find it difficult to turn them down, even though there might be a choice of 10-60 ladies on duty.

To shag just one girl is very silly, especially in todays world.  There's nothing wrong with really liking a particular girl, but that doesn't stop you from exploring other girls and enjoying them too!  And this regular girl you see is guaranteed to be fucking other men!  If you're truly 100% happy with just one girl, then of course that's fine, though this is incredibly rare.

Dear Lydia,

I never complain about ladies to others. Because they are so very obviously very different; the ladies seem to have no issues about knowing about the others and I have introduced two of them. Several of my lady friends have recommended other ladies they know to me for me to book them. When some of them have had issues understanding how to navigate AW others have told me how their issues may be resolved.

After all, any of them can read my field reports about the others and they often do, for entertainment.

C

I wasn't implying anyone here did, but it does happen!

I have heard on here about girls who ask punters about other girls.  I have had a few enquiries but i dont really want to discuss my punting history with WG's

The ones I see for repeat bookings (I dont regard them as regs cos I dont see them often or at strict intervals, just when I feel like it or have the opportunity) don't seem interested. its the ones I am seeing for the first time.

I did wonder of some WG's get turned on by seeing punters who see lots of WG's.  Same as I get off on seeing hookers and know they shag lots of other blokes.

I don't get turned on by it, but I suppose some women might be...

OP you should just take the plunge and book another lady. Once you have had that first "away from your reg" bonk you will wonder why you took so long. Of course its not cheating and no SP has the right to see it as this either. Not saying your regular would by the way…just saying xx

Can't add more more than what's already been expressed in all the replies, except to say that I agree with what's already been said. Unfaithful doesn't even come into it in the punting game. The reason we punt is surely that we can have sex with far more beautiful women than we could ever get in civvie life.

Its good to have a regular WG to see, where you have a mutual understanding of each others sexual turn-ons, and really look forward to seeing each other, but that doesn't make it a relationship. What it makes it is a fun time for the time that you're with her. Outside of that time tho, you and her are free to see whoever you choose to see with no repercussions to either of you.

My advice is to carry on enjoying your time with your regular, but also spread your punting wings and savour to range of delights thats to be had out there

Hi all.

As lovely as your lady is, I bet she isn't feeling guilty when she lets her next client through the door.  It's a paid transaction, nothing more nothing less so enjoy her and leave the rubbish guilt stuff outside the door.

Dear Lydia,

C

I love to hear things like this.  It's nice that these ladies are confident in themselves and others to be able to do this, rather than bitching and feeling put out when clients see other girls like some do.  Seems like your seeing nice ladies.

1 person likes this

I love having a regular (oh why did she have to leave...?), but I would suggest that the very fact you're feeling like seeing other girls would be a betrayal is exactly the reason you should do it - to help you keep the situation in perspective. The last thing you want is to find yourself feeling a bit resentful that you're missing out on other girls because you'd be hurting your regular's feelings. I'd suggest getting that idea out of the way ASAP.

Besides, your regular should be your regular because she's the best, not because of a misplaced sense of duty. And how can you tell she's the best unless you try the competition out occasionally...?

It's mad, but one can feel this (just as one can feel embarrassed in devoting more time to one girl in a two-girl). If we wanted to reflect further on this, we might start wondering whether morality itself was not a male construct, which would suggest that men might be more intrinsically moral than women... There might be something in this.

Takes a deep breath.

You may be right Mr Bloom but I can't debate that without an inkling  of what is meant by 'morality' and 'moral'. I mean: I think I know what I mean when I use such terms but is that accepted generally?

Here's one to put in your pipe and puff on.  The other day I was reviewing old photos of my parents' wedding. It suddenly struck me that my dear mum had, on her wedding day, much of the looks about her that my fave WG had around the time I was a'shagging her.

(Mr Bloom reaches for his Freud, no doubt)

UP

Takes a deep breath.

You may be right Mr Bloom but I can't debate that without an inkling  of what is meant by 'morality' and 'moral'. I mean: I think I know what I mean when I use such terms but is that accepted generally?

Here's one to put in your pipe and puff on.  The other day I was reviewing old photos of my parents' wedding. It suddenly struck me that my dear mum had, on her wedding day, much of the looks about her that my fave WG had around the time I was a'shagging her.

(Mr Bloom reaches for his Freud, no doubt)

UP

Yes, indeed. Interesting. About ten years ago I was slightly surprised when the husband of a cousin commented on a photo of my mother in her twenties: "She was a beautiful lady." Yes, indeed, I realised, she was, though I needed that jogging to be made consciously aware of it (though how I loved playing with her breasts when I was little!)

If morality is a male construct, then that is so for obvious historical reasons. All the same, both in life and in literature etc, I think we all of us - men and women - seem to expect, or require, more from men than women in the way of morally justifiable behaviour. And I really don't know why that is.

(It may be that women are more serious than us.)