Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SnoopyDoop

Can Anyone Remember This Belsize Park Wg?

3 posts in this topic

Hi, I'm racking my brains trying to remember the name of a high-class WG from Belsize Park...I've totally forgotten. She was active around 2007/2008, I think she packed it in late 2008 or early 2009. Looks were stunning, had blonde hair (short and spikey blonde in a number of her web pics), maybe early 30s and had a website which was basically her name, or her name and 'boudoir' in the link. She also had a few videos on YouTube, one of her in red high heels and something to do with 'Soho tart..' in the title. 

Anyway, if anyone can remember the name, it'd be great to know. Thanks

Unfortunately cannot be of help but Belsize Park is where i had some great times during the nineties...

Does anyone remember the absolutely stunning American lady who went by the name Eliza...she was just so hot!!! One of the all time greats in my opinion...

Hi, I'm racking my brains trying to remember the name of a high-class WG from Belsize Park...I've totally forgotten. She was active around 2007/2008, I think she packed it in late 2008 or early 2009. Looks were stunning, had blonde hair (short and spikey blonde in a number of her web pics), maybe early 30s and had a website which was basically her name, or her name and 'boudoir' in the link. She also had a few videos on YouTube, one of her in red high heels and something to do with 'Soho tart..' in the title.

Anyway, if anyone can remember the name, it'd be great to know. Thanks

This might be surreal but I actually shagged her at her place and then a few years later an estate agent took me to the same flat for a viewing and thete she was in the kitchen like a. Ice Hampstead house wife. She was hit I will agree abd didnt say.no to much. I didn't but the place but it is sold so she has definitely moved on.