Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
oldjack

Do You Like Seeing Pregnant S.p.'s?

40 posts in this topic

I have been seeing a lady as a regular for the past year or so during which time I have seen her at least 12 times. She is a long way from where I live otherwise I would see her more often. Not only does she give me great sex but she is a really lovely warm, friendly, honest and kind person. In short she is a delight to visit and we always have a great time together and always over run the allotted time by quite a lot (at least 15 minutes). In point of fact I nearly always have to remind her that my time is up.

I was a bit shocked to read from her profile on A.W. that she is 5 months pregnant. I went to see her to discuss what had happened and finished up spending anoither wonderful hour with her during which she explained how she had got pregnant. She is now 7 months pregnant and, quite frankly, I don't like the idea of having sex with any woman in that condition although she tells me that a lot of men do. This is borne out by the amount of feedback she has received since she became pregnant. I was wondering what the views are of the members of the Forum - both ladies and gents please. Many thanks.

I have been seeing a lady as a regular for the past year or so during which time I have seen her at least 12 times. She is a long way from where I live otherwise I would see her more often. Not only does she give me great sex but she is a really lovely warm, friendly, honest and kind person. In short she is a delight to visit and we always have a great time together and always over run the allotted time by quite a lot (at least 15 minutes). In point of fact I nearly always have to remind her that my time is up.

I was a bit shocked to read from her profile on A.W. that she is 5 months pregnant. I went to see her to discuss what had happened and finished up spending anoither wonderful hour with her during which she explained how she had got pregnant. She is now 7 months pregnant and, quite frankly, I don't like the idea of having sex with any woman in that condition although she tells me that a lot of men do. This is borne out by the amount of feedback she has received since she became pregnant. I was wondering what the views are of the members of the Forum - both ladies and gents please. Many thanks.

"Well you see, when a man and a woman love each other very much... They do the thing that you and I normally do, except without a condom."

3 people like this

It's incredibly sexy!

Just think, most ladies when pregnant tend to dress for comfort and not sex. Also, they do let their usual grooming standards slip a bit. That's not a criticism it's just a fact. Being practical about it, you can understand why completely.

Just imagine the difference if you encounter a lady who is pregnant - especially heavily pregnant (yummy!!!) who is dolled up to the nines, wearing immaculate lingere, high heels with legs shaven and beautifully groomed pubic region, who is also fantastically horny due to hormones. With the added uniqueness of having her breasts full of milk.

Its quite a special experience. I'd recommend it to considerate clients, because there's a bit of thinking around positions and the lady's comfort, but once you're there it is brilliant. Slowly and gently from behind is recommended at first.

I think I know who you are referring to on AW and am seriously thinking about it. Just look at her pictures! Could there be anything more sexy than here attired as she is in those little black lacy panties with her lovely big swelling belly showing you how fertile she is?

I think that may be part of the attraction going back to caveman times and human nature. This lady is leaving no-one in any doubt that she can be successfully mated with and relied upon to get pregnant. That would be subconscious, but I'll bet it is an innate driver. I know that sounds a little crude, but it's not meant to.

I've done it twice. One lady found it more pleasurable to go on top and at her pace. Her breasts were about twice their normal size, which were big anyway, and she could neither prevent them from hitting me in the face (I know! Like something out of a carry on film!) nor leaking milk, so I just went for it and sucked on her nipples. It was heavenly.

Not even slightly interested

Not to my taste either.

Emm no. 

Don't want to involve an infant in the game. 

Besides it is not attractive. I don't think I can get it up with a pregnant SP.  

Nah man, that is just wrong.  I'd rather rim with questionable hygiene.

I've lived through the 9months... Morning sickness, Stretch and sweep, hormone imbalance making smells you never smelt before... Wierd thing she was attractive to me, but then she's carrying my child.  Any other lady and my mind switches to "she's carrying another man's child".

Sure the second trimester turns many women into goddesses, but a pregnancy is a special thing between women and the man whose child it is.  

pregnant no, but milikign or lactating yes

Lots of men are into this and although it not something I am entirely comfortable with, I wouldn't knock any woman doing it and really can understand the appeal for men..  Are not women at their best and blooming whilst preggers?   Hair is shiny, skin is normally at its best and so on.  There is only one thing I want to say here and that is to you boys.  If you are tempted to go down on a pregnant women please be careful.  Bonking her probably won't hurt the baby at all, but if you go down on her and inadvertently blow any air into the vagina that could cause serious problems for both mother and baby.

H x

Lots of men are into this and although it not something I am entirely comfortable with, I wouldn't knock any woman doing it and really can understand the appeal for men..  Are not women at their best and blooming whilst preggers?   Hair is shiny, skin is normally at its best and so on.  There is only one thing I want to say here and that is to you boys.  If you are tempted to go down on a pregnant women please be careful.  Bonking her probably won't hurt the baby at all, but if you go down on her and inadvertently blow any air into the vagina that could cause serious problems for both mother and baby.

H x

I shall add too that. Don't under any circumstances book an appointment with a pregnant lady if you have so much as a hint of a cold, cough or chest infection type thing going on. A lot of years ago I knew a couple who lost their baby at 9 months. He had a cough, a throat infection and it had somehow managed to find its way to the baby. Don't ask me how, he explained at the time. Either way she lost the baby and they found it was related to the throat infection he had…and no, it wasnt an sti. On that thought though, if you have ever BB anyone or visited a girl who you know occasionally does then forgo the selfish and don't visit these ladies either unless you get yourself checked first x

I shall add too that. Don't under any circumstances book an appointment with a pregnant lady if you have so much as a hint of a cold, cough or chest infection type thing going on. A lot of years ago I knew a couple who lost their baby at 9 months. He had a cough, a throat infection and it had somehow managed to find its way to the baby. Don't ask me how, he explained at the time. Either way she lost the baby and they found it was related to the throat infection he had…and no, it wasnt an sti. On that thought though, if you have ever BB anyone or visited a girl who you know occasionally does then forgo the selfish and don't visit these ladies either unless you get yourself checked first x

My God!!!

That's absolutely harrowing. With all good intent I would assume that I'd never be doing anything that could cause game to either the lady or her child, hence my care over positions, rythmn etc, but that's an eye opener.

Tragic, but well worth posting

Holly's and Chloe's posts underscores to me how uncomfortable I am with the whole notion of a pregnant SP providing services which can clearly put at risk the health and safety of her unborn baby. Bizarre!

.....particularly if the stage of pregnancy is as far advanced as 7 months which old jack mentions in 1st post.

A complete turn off for me too.

Holly's and Chloe's posts underscores to me how uncomfortable I am with the whole notion of a pregnant SP providing services which can clearly put at risk the health and safety of her unborn baby. Bizarre!

to be fair any woman still working in any job can easily come into contact with others who are infectious in some way and they can be coughed on etc by others. Even family can, you just have to be careful thats all but guys should be aware x

I once slept with a woman who lived in the flats opposite me, she was so horny, about 5 months gone and her Husband was away on business for a week or so, she wanted me there every day but, I just couldn't, she was a right nympho!

She liked doing it doggy and we did it bareback because she wanted me to cum inside her, that was back in the early 80's knew nothing about AIDs then, wouldn't do BB now.

I must have had her about 3 times that week and I don't know but, the way she was, I wouldn't mind betting some other Guy had her as well, she was so damn horny.

Soon after the baby was born they moved (bigger flat needed I suppose), never saw her again:(

I once slept with a woman who lived in the flats opposite me, she was so horny, about 5 months gone and her Husband was away on business for a week or so, she wanted me there every day but, I just couldn't, she was a right nympho!

She liked doing it doggy and we did it bareback because she wanted me to cum inside her, that was back in the early 80's knew nothing about AIDs then, wouldn't do BB now.

I must have had her about 3 times that week and I don't know but, the way she was, I wouldn't mind betting some other Guy had her as well, she was so damn horny.

Soon after the baby was born they moved (bigger flat needed I suppose), never saw her again:(

Im sorry but thats terrible. On both your parts, yours and hers. There may have been no HIV but there was still every other sexually transmitted disease going and the big scare in the 70s was herpes was it not 

1 person likes this

I also think this is a bit too much out there for me.  I just think that if my gf were pregnant, I would not want someone else sleeping with her and potentially hurt the baby in any way.  You would really have a trust your clients to go through with this imo.

Seems Willsmith is fine with herpes lol x

1 person likes this

Not for me does not ring my dinner bell!

Am I really the only reader of this thread who adores (or admits adoring) pregnant girls? I've been with about 8 over the years and regard this as special.

In my case some of the attraction may be because from the moment my wife became pregnant (and almost ever after!) she did NOT want sex and I became hugely frustrated so that pregnant and *available* became a thrill.

But it isn't just this. Again, my usual preference is for very slim girls, almost boyish. However, a pregnant slim girl is the ultimate proof she is all woman and the contrast between her previous shape and her bump is a testament to the amazing capabilities of the human body. Something about validating her sexual purpose too.

Although I have been with girls in a second or later pregnancy and with non pregnant girls who have borne babies and are fortunate enough to remain unbelievably fit, I have to admit, selfishly, that some of the attraction is to be one of the last to enjoy a body at it's prime, which has not undergone the rigours of childbirth and might never be as good again. This too harks back to my experience, my wife was never the same again, sadly.

I'm gentle and find even an advanced pregnancy is fine if the girl is happy about it.

Then again they have rarity value. I guess less than 1% of WG's are advertised as pregnant and you know that you can't put them on your wish list and wait a coupl of months to see them because they'll be otherwise occupied, changing nappies etc. Now that really does nothing for me, I'm afraid.

I keep searching AW for a size 8 redhead, 4-6 months pregnant, these seem a bit rare tho'

Just another of my quirks, I suppose, but not that unique: there are a lot of guys out there (just not here) who do like pregnant girls.

I'd be delighted for any recommendations BTW....

Daffon

As is my wont...

Two related thoughts: BB ladies who want to get pregnant and don't care who the Father is.

EE Ladies advertising BB; if they fall pregnant to an unidentified person whilst in the UK, what care and benefits are they entitled to?