roger4tion

Petite Beautiful White Girl?

12 posts in this topic

Hey,

Wondering if you could recommend a really petite European/British girl, who is very pretty, and very sweet and friendly? I don't need anything too kinky, but a great GFE would be amazing!

When I say petite, I mean under 5'7 and very slim...

Thanks in advance!!

Lia Amelia on Eros sounds like your girl!

1 person likes this

Try Rosy at 28 Peter Street Soho. I posted on her recently in the London forum

I can't find it - can you please provide a link?

Smiley~Miley on Adultwork fits your bill I think, petite and pretty - she already looks good in the photos mind you. 

Edited by AFM

Emma or Diana from Butterfly touch are both petite. Both would cover GFE.

Lia Amelia definitely. Or alternatively, Olivia at Maxes would appear to fit your description.

Maybe also check out amazing alex on AW - I saw her last week and she is about 5'6'' with a very petite / model-type frame.  She doesn't have many pictures on her profile but looks stunning (including a beautiful face).  However, two deal-breakers for you might be that she only does OW (although still very good) and doesn't really DFK as far as I can tell but she is still a very happy, sweet and fun girl throughout and very good VFM with that body and fun personality at her price.  Just another option for a very petite lady at a good price with those two key limitations.

Lia Amelia on Eros sounds like your girl!

Lia Amelia definitely. Or alternatively, Olivia at Maxes would appear to fit your description.

aww thanks fellas... I'd be happy to oblige but also can def recommend olivia. I am a UK size 8 and olivia is a size smaller than me size 6 if that helps make your desicion lol ;) x

Also check out Blonde English Chloe from AW.  I saw her today and she is great - size 6 (very petite), about 5'5'', blonde, British and very pretty and friendly (GFE).  Super sensual and slow DFK!

It says she is not based in London? Also says facials are on the enjoys.

It says she is not based in London? Also says facials are on the enjoys.

I saw her very close to Aldgate East tube station - I think she tours around with her friends.  She lives just outside of London so does weekly 'tours' in central London.  Don't know about facials (didn't ask for it).