luvellyjubbly

Hotstefanie

11 posts in this topic

Hi,

Has anyone seen Hotstefanie from the othersite? Any recommendations? Would be interested to know what is she like and how is the service, as I'm thinking of seeing her?

Thanks

LJ.

I have seen her twice. The first time in Notting Hill and very good at GFE with a great blow job. The second time she was in Baker Street and veryprofressional which means a but ccut and dry. She was also sharing the flat with another girl so it was a bit disturbing hearing other people in the walkway.

Her goal is to make 750 quid a day so she is a slam bang thank you mam girl now.

I have seen her twice. The first time in Notting Hill and very good at GFE with a great blow job. The second time she was in Baker Street and veryprofressional which means a but ccut and dry. She was also sharing the flat with another girl so it was a bit disturbing hearing other people in the walkway.

Her goal is to make 750 quid a day so she is a slam bang thank you mam girl now.

Thanks for the info.

I saw her in Baker Street. Very good comms.

Very pretty girl with a model's body. I had a great time with her. She's very ticklish and a few times I stroked her tummy she flinched and giggled. At first I thought I'd done something wrong until she explained.

Hi,

Has anyone seen Hotstefanie from the othersite? Any recommendations? Would be interested to know what is she like and how is the service, as I'm thinking of seeing her?

Thanks

LJ.

She is good fun!

Thanks for the info.

No problem. Hope it helped.

Hi,

Thanks

LJ.

Inspite if what I said she has a great body, beautiful legs, wash board abs, natural breasts, very very kissable French mouth and ivory smooth skin. :-)

she looks amazing

il shall be doing duos with her when im back and i cant wait to explore her as much as you gents!

I saw her in Baker Street.

Does she move around fairly often?  Seems like she's in CW at the moment which isn't convenient for me.  She looks great.

The Baker Street place was a shit hole so hope the CW flat is better. Knowing her she is probably moved to CW to catch more traffic that helps her achieve her targets.

Hi,

Thanks

LJ.

She also has her own site....http://www.hotstefanie.co.uk/

W