bobsam

Oriental Party

63 posts in this topic

I was wondering if any agency has thought about doing an LMP style party with thai girls.

I was wondering if any agency has thought about doing an LMP style party with thai girls.

How about we arrange one privately. Only negative is it wouldn't be cheap, but I think we can make it happen.

Madness, utter madness! (Laughing)

Whats mad about this?

I'm not sure what you find so funny. This is very feasible.

If we base this on a non profit endeavour, I figure that if I can get four girls for 2.5 hours for the party. If six guys attend. Each will only pay £200. 

I would pay that any day of the week to have that much time with four girls. 

I will speak to a couple of thai wg's i know see what they think. The only problem I have is I don't live in london so organising it maybe beyond me. 

Lexx, if you know any very well (and I think you do) can you ask. 

I'm not sure what you find so funny. This is very feasible.

If we base this on a non profit endeavour, I figure that if I can get four girls for 2.5 hours for the party. If six guys attend. Each will only pay £200. 

I would pay that any day of the week to have that much time with four girls. 

I will speak to a couple of thai wg's i know see what they think. The only problem I have is I don't live in london so organising it maybe beyond me. 

Lexx, if you know any very well (and I think you do) can you ask. 

How would you deal with the no-show issue?  Get people to pay 1/2 deposit up front maybe?

Compulsory showers every 15 minutes

Blizzards of baby wipes

Thai jealousy over butterflying

Punters falling in love right, left and centre

Microwave burns from so many mobile phones active in such a short area!

How would you deal with the no-show issue?  Get people to pay 1/2 deposit up front maybe?

Don't have all the kinks worked out to be honest. I was thinking it would have to be a deposit at some level. 

The trickiest thing is to find a venue. I think the girls would be up for it. 

Don't have all the kinks worked out to be honest. I was thinking it would have to be a deposit at some level.

The trickiest thing is to find a venue. I think the girls would be up for it.

I have a potential venue , and I know girls personally. But I'm thinking they will want 400 pounds each for 2.5 hours because the cost of the venue and facilities they will have to pay for. If 6 guys partake I reckon 275 - 300 each. Let me do some research. See what the response is.

Compulsory showers every 15 minutes

Blizzards of baby wipes

Thai jealousy over butterflying

Punters falling in love right, left and centre

Microwave burns from so many mobile phones active in such a short area!

:D  I can see that you're destined to become 'the life of the party'.

I would be the perfect party pooper! But I would cheer you all on and actually wish a total success for the venture

I would be the perfect party pooper! But I would cheer you all on and actually wish a total success for the venture

I'll vie with you for leading ppp. 

1-2-1 works best for many of us, though 2-4-me can be nice, too.  Two's company, three's doable, four's a crowd. :P

never been to a party myself but a small event with Thai WGs and punters from this thread would be an interesting first time for me!

I don't think a party would ever happen .  I find TG s   to be quite shy about preforming among others  and there is no financial incentive as they do very well in  one to one meets .  It's a good idea though , more of a dream than a possibility .

How would they say 'Love you long time' to more than one guy at the same time?

Throw in ice cold Thai beer and quality Thai food and it will go with a zing

Could we also get them to cook? They could provide a variety of noodle and coconut based dishes for us in between pops.

I am totally up for this, regardless of cost (within reason).

Could we also get them to cook? They could provide a variety of noodle and coconut based dishes for us in between pops.

I am totally up for this, regardless of cost (within reason).

Don't want much then. How about a handjob with one hand whilst she stirs the noodles with the other one

Ok have venue sorted , and some girls on board. Those of you who are genuinely interested please contact me by PM. 4 girls , 6 punters. Large apartment with 2 bedrooms , 2 bathrooms. Hosting area with another bed and Thai beer & cocktails Array of Thai Snacks / starters. One girl hosting and looking after everyone.

Count me in!

I'll send you a PM with the details

I would be curious just to have a chance to meet some of you whom I have been corresponding with for so long….but watching a bunch of naked guys wandering around the flat looking for an available orifice just isn't my thing.

Besides, I tend to want to choose the birds I will be copulating with…  Call me picky if you wish.

It be nice to put a face to some of the helpful people on here,but I too would feel a bit awkward walking around waiting for the next girl to become available,lm not a prude but I wasn't born with the biggest knob in the world,and being surrounded by men whose knobs are nearer their kneecaps than their hips would make me a tad uncomfortable :unsure:

It be nice to put a face to some of the helpful people on here,but I too would feel a bit awkward walking around waiting for the next girl to become available,lm not a prude but I wasn't born with the biggest knob in the world,and being surrounded by men whose knobs are nearer their kneecaps than their hips would make me a tad uncomfortable :unsure:

:D  I feel more the less the same, though my knob is so large I would not want to flash it in front of a bunch of guys who thought they had big ones until I unsheathed mine.  Having a massive cock can be embarrassing at times, and small Thai girls usually squeal in disbelief until they get to play with it. :lol:

It's known as Excalibur. :P

Edited by Tiggy 7

:D  I feel more the less the same, though my knob is so large I would not want to flash it in front of a bunch of guys who thought they had big ones until I unsheathed mine.  Having a massive cock can be embarrassing at times, and small Thai girls usually squeal in disbelief until they get to play with it. :lol:

It's known as Excalibur. :P

Thou therefore take my brand Excalibur, 
Which was my pride: for thou rememberest how 
In those old days, one summer noon, an arm 
Rose up from out the bosom of the lake, 
Clothed in white samite, mystic, wonderful, 
Holding the sword—and how I row'd across 
And took it, and have worn it, like a king: 
And, wheresoever I am sung or told 
In aftertime, this also shall be known: 
But now delay not: take Excalibur, 
And fling him far into the middle mere: