Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bob the Builder

Where Are The Reviews?

3 posts in this topic

In 2013, the review database contains 115 reviews where the main location field is Birmingham. This compares to 354 for Manchester. Even Sheffield has 154.

So what it is with Brummie punters? Are you all illiterate or is it simply that you can't be bothered?

In 2013, the review database contains 115 reviews where the main location field is Birmingham. This compares to 354 for Manchester. Even Sheffield has 154.

So what it is with Brummie punters? Are you all illiterate or is it simply that you can't be bothered?

it was remiss of me not to do more, but I was working away for half of the year.

however, the one I did do is for a stunner, who I have seen again 2x and wholeheartedly recommend.

http://www.punternet.com/index.php/reviews/115433-Review-of-Victoria-of-Birmingham?sa=2

search for victoria thebody on AW in b31

Well about 60% of the Manchester total (over the years) are for one 2-branch parlour and if Brum had a Sandys perhaps there would be more Brum reviews.

I can hold my head high on how many I've done over the years (as with CP it will vary because I punt different places and punt different frequencies over different periods). It would of course be a nonsense to punt in order to review.

The low level of reporting and the poor state of parlour and indie websites was one of the reasons I was one of those who pushed for this Brum forum to be established.

But it is up to punters if they write them or not so |I wouldn't try to persuade more reporters by using the OP's terminology about the punters he wishes to stir into action.