Regent

Feel like I just bottled out of punting russian roulette

11 posts in this topic

The other night I was approached in Soho by a guy who was walking along with two astoundingly stunning EE girls. I mean they were 'tens'!

Looked about 19/20, quite tall, very slim, one blonde, one brunette, very short skirts, incredibly pretty and both giggly and happy looking.

He went on to ask if I was looking for some action, or words to that effect. I asked how much ? He said for what....etc. I asked how much for oral with both outdoors and he said '£60 with a durex'.... and that if we went over to the other side of Oxford St there's plenty of places where we could go and he would keep a look out.

He also did say that we could go back to a flat but it was a taxi ride away.

I made my excuses and refused. They left me without protest.

Looking at these girls I was so tempted, but the thoughts that this may be a 'sting' or that I may be just asking to be mugged with my pants at my ankles were just too strong! He seemed like a decent bloke and they looked genuine (although a bit too good to be true!).

But I bet if I hadn't already been with two soho walkup girls that evening I would have let my cock rule the decision!

So has anyone else experienced this type of proposition? Or heard of this set up before? Any opinions on it too?

Any opinions on it too?
I made my excuses and refused.

Very wise decision.

The other night I was approached in Soho by a guy who was walking along with two astoundingly stunning EE girls. I mean they were 'tens'!

Looked about 19/20, quite tall, very slim, one blonde, one brunette, very short skirts, incredibly pretty and both giggly and happy looking.

Doesn't mean they weren't trafficked :D

RUN!

99% its a scam, as the going rate in Soho is £20 in a warm room, why do it out doors with the risk of getting cought for curb crawling and being put on the sex offenders list?

If it seemed too good to be true it probably was. Two girls walking the street at one time offering business isnt practical or likely unless there were alterier motives. I f they did this they would get hardly any customers and would be stealing eachothers custom, if a girl was working on the street she would be in a known hotspot to ensure the maximum business and the pimp/boss be far away from the transaction so as not to incriminate himself as he would have several girls who work for him, otherwise he would just be a madid going beyond the call of duty. If you do want two girl action at a cheap price go to amsterdam where they have a window with two girls working who charge 50 euros for sex and oral (it costs under £80 travel by train or easy jet for a day trip there).

He went on to ask if I was looking for some action, or words to that effect. I asked how much ? He said for what....etc. I asked how much for oral with both outdoors and he said '£60 with a durex'.... and that if we went over to the other side of Oxford St there's plenty of places where we could go and he would keep a look out.

He also did say that we could go back to a flat but it was a taxi ride away.

I made my excuses and refused. They left me without protest.

Looking at these girls I was so tempted, but the thoughts that this may be a 'sting' or that I may be just asking to be mugged with my pants at my ankles were just too strong! He seemed like a decent bloke and they looked genuine (although a bit too good to be true!).

But I bet if I hadn't already been with two soho walkup girls that evening I would have let my cock rule the decision!

So has anyone else experienced this type of proposition? Or heard of this set up before? Any opinions on it too?

Always say NO to anyone that approaches you in the street, esp in the SOHO area.

If they are genuine and that good looking they would have plenty of customers queueing round the block to shag em and no need for them to be touting you in the street.

I am guessing you would have been robbed.

Wise move....

I am guessing you would have been robbed.

Wise move....

My thoughts exactly.

My thoughts exactly.

And mine. They were "clippers" and would have been off with your wallet before your fly was down. The other old scam they used to pull was to give

Joe Punter a key and an address to meet them at and take off with the dosh.

Edited by Laura Lee
spelling

If it seemed too good to be true it probably was. Two girls walking the street at one time offering business isnt practical or likely unless there were alterier motives. I f they did this they would get hardly any customers and would be stealing eachothers custom, if a girl was working on the street she would be in a known hotspot to ensure the maximum business and the pimp/boss be far away from the transaction so as not to incriminate himself as he would have several girls who work for him, otherwise he would just be a madid going beyond the call of duty. If you do want two girl action at a cheap price go to amsterdam where they have a window with two girls working who charge 50 euros for sex and oral (it costs under £80 travel by train or easy jet for a day trip there).

Do you think

I don't doubt that it was very dodgy, but I just can't put my finger on what would have happened. I'm very experienced at spotting the usual scams and genuine sex hotspots in many areas but this just seemed weird.

When I left them the threesome hung around with a group of three guys afterwards who eventually walked away with them. Police was my first thought but none of them really looked the type. Backup for a robbery? 6 people is overkill and hardly profitable though. Maybe just other potential punters?

So many reasons flagged it up as dodgy, but I'm sure I'll still always have that niggling 'what if' in the back of my mind as I fantasise about the possible dream league bukkake session I missed out on. :)

So many reasons flagged it up as dodgy, but I'm sure I'll still always have that niggling 'what if' in the back of my mind as I fantasise about the possible dream league bukkake session I missed out on. :)