Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
pollyp23

What Value Do You Put On A Punt?

14 posts in this topic

Is a blow job worth £30, £50, £100, more?

What is a shag worth to you?

Anal?

Cim, swallow?

The reason I ask, is we all talk about hourly rates, when in reality, sexual acts which surely what we are buying rarely occur for the whole of the period.

So maybe we should price punts according to the sexual acts that take place?

I have already proposed this to a number of ladies: i.e. the two cum scenario that may last 45 minutes, but I'm paying for the two cums, not by the minute?

Thoughts?

Edited by pollyp23

Anal?

Cim, swallow?

The reason I ask, is we all talk about hourly rates, when in reality, sexual acts which surely what we are buying rarely occur for the whole of the period.

I have already proposed this to a number of ladies: i.e. the two cum scenario that may last 45 minutes, but I'm paying for the two cums, not by the minute?

Thoughts?

Quite honestly, a good punt is priceless in my view. If I could afford, I would happily give £5000. It's just that I cannot afford. 

There are a lot of ladies already charging extra for things like CIM, anal, watersports, swallow, etc. 

These do not bother me as I am not terribly keen on these acts. 

But, for me, a punt without DFK is merely augmented masturbation. 

Moreover, a lady that charges extra for DFK would be interpreted by me as if she does NOT want to do DFK. Thus, I would avoid such a lady. Even if it is only £5 extra. 

In short, itemising a punt into distinct acts may work if it is not taken too far.

However, separate pricing for each act, and pick'n'mix kind of punt may be perceived too business like. 

It may ruin the GFE feel. 

No no no!

You are paying for the time! It would get ludicrously complex if you charged by the service or how long you were doing said act for! 

I know that for most clients an ejaculation is the final goal, but for many it's the other stuff that's important too!

Some men enjoy the female company and chatting- some see it was part of the foreplay being able to look at an attractive woman (or her tits, or legs or whatever) and build up the excitement in their heads- thus an hours appointment might only involve 15 mins of shagging. 

Those who just want to get their rocks off would choose to go to woman who provided 15 minute bookings surely?

I also have regular clients who vary week to week on what they want so would we have to work out a different rate each time?

Finally, there are too many idiots out there who would try and take advantage of a pay by the act idea and cocks are not always reliable! Say a man tells me he wants a tit wank til he comes so I charge him X amount but Mr Floppy comes out to play and it takes much longer than anticipated then I might end up feeling diddled and it won't work for women who do back to back bookings or lives to plan if they didn't know how long a client was staying! 

6 people like this

No no no!

You are paying for the time! It would get ludicrously complex if you charged by the service or how long you were doing said act for! 

I know that for most clients an ejaculation is the final goal, but for many it's the other stuff that's important too!

Some men enjoy the female company and chatting- some see it was part of the foreplay being able to look at an attractive woman (or her tits, or legs or whatever) and build up the excitement in their heads- thus an hours appointment might only involve 15 mins of shagging. 

Those who just want to get their rocks off would choose to go to woman who provided 15 minute bookings surely?

I also have regular clients who vary week to week on what they want so would we have to work out a different rate each time?

Finally, there are too many idiots out there who would try and take advantage of a pay by the act idea and cocks are not always reliable! Say a man tells me he wants a tit wank til he comes so I charge him X amount but Mr Floppy comes out to play and it takes much longer than anticipated then I might end up feeling diddled and it won't work for women who do back to back bookings or lives to plan if they didn't know how long a client was staying! 

All very true, thank you.

I just got to thinking what value I put on a punt and is not so much the time, more the acts, or combination of acts that I set out to buy. I've never known a Lady to clockwatch and don't use parlours (the knock on the door would be a killer for me), so I'm lucky (or normal?) to have punted with Ladies that have not clock watched and delivered the acts with passion and enthusiasm.

I still wouldn't book and hour for a cum once experience though!

I still wouldn't book and hour for a cum once experience though!

Neither would I if it was one strike and you're out. However I've never booked less than an hour and sometimes only cum once. Sometimes I've only cum once in 2 hours, sometimes 2 or 3 times. I don't quantify my punts on how many times I cum, and can honestly say even if I've only cum once in 2 hours I've still had a fantastic time. We're all different, but for me it's the quality of the experience rather than how many times I can cum. Or not. Lol. Edited by Burty

oh i hate the menu and extras and stuff.

I dont know what i want to do when I start -it depends on how things pan out.  and what the lady wants to do.

and how to you put a price on the post shag cuddle, or sitting chatting while I stroke her arse?

and spose I pay for 15 mins of 69, and half way through one ofus gets cramp.  pay by total time and you just move onto something else.  but if I have paid for 69, and i were  twat, i may insist on carrying on even though the lady is uncomfy.

1 person likes this

Anal?

Cim, swallow?

Thoughts?

I much prefer paying for the time and what i do within that time as long as the WG offers it as a service of course is up to me. Individual pricing per service offered would put punting prices up in my opinion on the whole so not an idea that i would like to see.

No no no!

Indeed.  Unfortunately I have difficulty finishing and haven't been able to on my last few punts, even in a threesome with two ladies.  I think I know what their reaction would have been if I'd said "well I'm not paying for that - I didn't cum!"  :D

Seriously though, it would be a logistical nightmare for the WG to manage I would have thought

I wasn't suggesting having a menu of services, nor extras, just looking for a subjective view of what people thought their money might buy them.

A sort of feel good factor that the punt was value for money as well as being enjoyable.

Maybe its possible to quantify such things.

I think maybe another way to put this question is how the £ is split between the services you receive (i.e. how is the value allocated).  Of course this will depend on each person but there are probably some trends (especially for more standard 30-60min punts).  I realise longer punts will have more value placed on other components (e.g. companionship, conversation, etc.). 

For a typical 2-round 60min punt, for me (at the moment) this would probably be as follows (scaled to 100% of the value paid).  I realise it's not a science so this is just an attempt to answer the question in this format (which may or may not be useful):

30 - high GFE service-level (i.e. friendly, happy, warm, enthusiastic, positive - maintaining the connection throughout; put another way, I would be happy paying for a punt 30% cheaper if there wasn't a high GFE service-level or 30% more if there was)

15 - OWO

10 - RO

25 - sex in a few positions (i.e. I would only pay 75% of the normal punt cost if there was no sex involved)

5 - anal (nice but not a 'must' for me at the moment - put another way, I would pay 10% more if it includes anal)

10 - prostate massage

0 - CIM (not a big thing for me currently)

5 - swallow (nice bonus)

In terms of extras, I also don't like if WG's have a huge list but understand why anal (requires more preparation, clean-up, risk of injury higher) or nuru (cost of gel, clean-up) would be extra.

As long as it is not an extra quid for custard creams!

I prefer paying a set amount for a hour of time and see what happens.

I feel weird any time I've had to specify up front what I want (choosing from the menu in a Danish brothel and telling girls if I wanted CIM for extra in FKKs) so I don't really like the idea of splitting the punt up into percentages. Takes some of the mystique out of it and makes it seem a bit impersonal.

Besides, I've had punts where I paid for two hours and only came once that I would consider far better value for money than a 30 minute two-cums session, so it's impossible to quantify; if I enjoy myself then it's worth 100% of what I pay, regardless of which acts are or aren't performed.

I wasn't suggesting having a menu of services, nor extras, just looking for a subjective view of what people thought their money might buy them.

A sort of feel good factor that the punt was value for money as well as being enjoyable.

Maybe its possible to quantify such things.

Oh i see.

well since I started punting it has given me a raison d'etre.  Its an oasis of fun for me.  Puts a spring in my step.

money well spent.

I'd much rather pay £150 for an hour of unadulterated fun with a girl who is engaging, lively, horny and has fun than £80 for an hour with a miserable girl who acts as if she is doing you a favour and simply wants the whole experience over as quickly as possible

Of course if I can get the former experience at the latter price, so much the better :D.

Edited by Kantos Kan