MILFLoverZA

Shanghai?

10 posts in this topic

I'll be visiting Shanghai again early in the new year for business and while I'm there I'd love to see a few local ladies. Anyone got any good recommendations? I'll probably be staying around Changning, if that'll help.

Last time I was there I visited an indie who gave a lovely massage and FS for 700RMB, which is a bit pricey by local standards. She spoke very good English though. This time I'd love to see a bit of the local massage parlour scene, but don't want to get ripped off (which may be difficult as I don't speak the language!).

i have been to Shanghai a few times and found it quite easy to find WG's problem is, as you say is being 'Shanghai'd'

Dont what ever you do start talking to strangers in the street who 'want to practice their english' its an old con, after 1/2 hour they suggest going to have a coffee and cake and you get presented with a £100 bill, if you dont pay , heavies appear !

A western face means big payday and they start with very high prices, they think westerners are all rich.

Depends what you want I only know the Pudong area within a mile or so of the 'diamond court hotel' which is in their green zone where most of the American expats stay.

There are lots of 'girlie' bars all trying to part you from your cash with overpriced 'lady drinks' and not much else, the RMB has become more expensive and the exchange rate dipped to 10:1 from 15 :1 2 years ago 500 RMB was about the going rate but will start by asking 1500, you know they like to haggle !

Some bars have lots of WG's mostly young, and you pick one and go into a dark area and have a chat and if you like her you will get a hand job for 200 RMB

The longer you visit the more you find out, if you go off the tourist track you will se many shops showing a barbers red and white pole, these turn into brothels after hours, lots of ladies in the shop doorway, but they are not allowed to go outside

been tempted but not ventured in as somewhat vunerable.

The whole thing got to be very tiring after a while , lots of pretty girls but more expensive than at home,everyone trying to rip you off, just remember that 500 RMB would be over a months wages for a general worker !

I blame the Americans, they have inflated the expectations of the WG's

I like China, the people in general are OK but you have to be a bit hard arsed otherwise you will get harrased

best of luck

Go to a club and meet a local, way more fun :D

Go to a club and meet a local, way more fun :D

Any particular clubs you can recommend? Ones that aren't filled with people looking to fleece 'wealthy' Westerners...

Oh, and FWIW, if anyone wants the contact details of that Shanghai indie I mentioned, PM me. She doesn't do OWO or anal, but gives a great no-rush massage, kisses and has a lovely full Asian bush :D

Paranoid about semen though!

Craigslist SH is a good way foward there - great scores for 200RMB. Most hotels have spa and will send straight to your room. The Main drag of bars was pulled down last week on wednesday for PR purposes - so lots of street girls now. It is everywhere, and you should be paying tops 300-400 RMB all night.

However, you WILL get it free if you go to a disco assuming you have only the one head. Never underestimate the desire of the tight young hotties to get there way out of China. I was in Shenzhen 3 weeks ago on a day trip and in between 2 meetings, walked into one of the malls, and using the 5 second rule (look a girl in the eye for 5 secs, you're on) walked straight into a hourly love motel within 30 minutes for a great fuck with a nubile 23 yr old who wanted a HK based BF to sponsor her I guess. I did the decent thing, and gave her a right good seeing to, and my email address.

BUT be warned. You have a great chance to be robbed, mugged, conned, beaten, killed, threatened, and god knows what if you dont have your wits about you. They are cunning buggers and especially the taxi drivers, have no issues with taking you up a dead end to their friends who march you to the ATM to ransom yourself.

I will be in Shanghai soon. Can anyone give me some hints on where to find good places where to get a good (erotic) and safe massage?

Thanks!

A lot of nitelife places have been shut down in Shanghai rite now cozza that rats ass suck of an Expo :D

Anywhere stil operatin will be well away from the center of the city

A lot of nitelife places have been shut down in Shanghai rite now cozza that rats ass suck of an Expo :)

Anywhere stil operatin will be well away from the center of the city

Thanks for the info... I read about that too.

Any hint? do you know what the situation is in pudong?

I went to Shanghai last year and am going again next month

You can definitely pick up locals at clubs fairly easily, especially if you drop hints that your looking for a wife to bring back home (in my case Australia).

Total BS of course but got the job done :)