Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
oxpunter

Alicia At Maxes

25 posts in this topic

Have a booking with the frankly stunning looking Alicia at Maxes lined up, but can't see any FRs on what to expect.  Does anyone have any experience of time with her?  Thanks!

Brace yourself. She is stunning and very good. The rest I will leave for you to experience.

Alicia looks naughty. Is she up for it?

Too many questions. Just follow what I say book her.

Or better leave her alone for me. Lol.

Let me know how you get on!

Seconded!

Don't you guys worry. I had a 2 hour booking with her. She is very very good.

Cheers, thanks for the reinforcement. I'll be sure to check back in with an update next week!

altho she look really nice and i was thinking about booking her too but she doesnt have many reviews

please could any of the gentlmen here can tell me what her service is like?

I really like RIMG(from a girl) and I like girl to be submissive, can she do that?

thanks

Thought I'd reply to this thread as I had a punt with Alicia yesterday - lovely girl, very friendly and chatty. Was very nervous as it was my first punt, but she was very easy going which really helped. Think the photos on Maxes site are a bit flattering to be honest, but she's certainly nice enough. Wished I'd had a longer booking as I was thoroughly enjoying her, as I hadn't brought any other money with so it wasn't worth asking if an extension was possible. Really posh accent too, which was nice bonus. Not mind blowing sex, but that probably had as much to do with my nerves as her. I'll do a proper FR when I get the chance as there aren't any on her here so far as I can see.

Thought I'd reply to this thread as I had a punt with Alicia yesterday - lovely girl, very friendly and chatty. Was very nervous as it was my first punt, but she was very easy going which really helped. Think the photos on Maxes site are a bit flattering to be honest, but she's certainly nice enough. Wished I'd had a longer booking as I was thoroughly enjoying her, as I hadn't brought any other money with so it wasn't worth asking if an extension was possible. Really posh accent too, which was nice bonus. Not mind blowing sex, but that probably had as much to do with my nerves as her. I'll do a proper FR when I get the chance as there aren't any on her here so far as I can see.

Met her a few weeks ago, and I'd second this description in spirit. She's up for most services and is like a naughty GFE with a posh accent but without the smooth transitions and intuitive movements of the great ones. One with potential but not quite there yet. Also a bit of a belly, so not a tight toned girl with a big chest but just (very) soft and slightly floppy all around.

She definitely looks the part! I think this could well be one for me this month :)

Met her a few weeks ago, and I'd second this description in spirit. She's up for most services and is like a naughty GFE with a posh accent but without the smooth transitions and intuitive movements of the great ones. One with potential but not quite there yet. Also a bit of a belly, so not a tight toned girl with a big chest but just (very) soft and slightly floppy all around.

Yes, I did notice the belly, wasn't enormously off-putting, but far from toned.

Funny one really, I liked her and had a good time, but was slightly disappointed she wasn't quite the stunner I was expecting.

Funny one really, I liked her and had a good time, but was slightly disappointed she wasn't quite the stunner I was expecting.

Bingo, perfectly echoed my feelings after the punt:-)

Would you say that her breasts were firm or saggy?  i'm unsure based on what has been said before, i've been tempted as 28gg sounds wow...

Would you say that her breasts were firm or saggy?  i'm unsure based on what has been said before, i've been tempted as 28gg sounds wow...

They're not gravity defying, but they're not round her waist either, they're not enhanced btw. 

I rather enjoyed them.

Personally I like a bit of flesh on my women. Not fat or really overweight but thickset especially in the legs.

May I ask what would you guys rate her out of 10 on the pettiness aspect in real for those for seen her please?

May I ask what would you guys rate her out of 10 on the pettiness aspect in real for those for seen her please?

I'd say 7 out of 10 - nice enough, but definitely not as hot as her pictures. Nice, fun girl all the same though.

I'd say 7 out of 10 - nice enough, but definitely not as hot as her pictures. Nice, fun girl all the same though.

That's good enough for me I think thanks a lot

Sorry but just one more question the site say she's 24 and size 10 do you think it's accurate?

That's good enough for me I think thanks a lot

Sorry but just one more question the site say she's 24 and size 10 do you think it's accurate?

I've never been good with ages, but I would have said a bit older than 24. Size 10 seems right, she's slim without being skinny, just not toned.

Think you'd have fun, anal's not on the menu, but she's up for pretty much anything else.

What about heightwise? Its says that she's 5'7" but I've seen girls who were listed as being 5'7"-5'9" and in reality they were barely over 5'5".

I've never been good with ages, but I would have said a bit older than 24. Size 10 seems right, she's slim without being skinny, just not toned.

Think you'd have fun, anal's not on the menu, but she's up for pretty much anything else.

Yet again, I am in agreement. 

What about heightwise? Its says that she's 5'7" but I've seen girls who were listed as being 5'7"-5'9" and in reality they were barely over 5'5".

I didn't get my tape measure out, but 5'7" seems about right