Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Geronimo13

Is A 3-Hour Booking Worth It?

21 posts in this topic

So I'm considering extending a booking I have coming up in a while from 1.5hrs to 3hrs as the lady has a January special going which makes it pretty attractive.  I have seen her before and it was fantastic last time (1.5hrs / 2 fairly relaxed rounds).  I think it could be a lot of fun spending more time with her and have a few ideas which would hopefully keep us entertained.

However, the longest booking I have done so far was 1.5hrs so just a bit concerned that it may not be worth it and that I could lose interest after a while.  Going back and forth at the moment.  Anyone like medium-term bookings or has done one and wished they would have stuck to a shorter time?

Surely only you can decide that? You know her, you know the previous experience and you know you.

There is enough disagreement on the relative merits of half hour v one hour punts and so on.

I am a half hour man and I would consider throwing myself off a hummock when i looked back on how much I had spent if I ever paid for a 3 hour punt.

So I'm considering extending a booking I have coming up in a while from 1.5hrs to 3hrs as the lady has a January special going which makes it pretty attractive.  I have seen her before and it was fantastic last time (1.5hrs / 2 fairly relaxed rounds).  I think it could be a lot of fun spending more time with her and have a few ideas which would hopefully keep us entertained.

However, the longest booking I have done so far was 1.5hrs so just a bit concerned that it may not be worth it and that I could lose interest after a while.  Going back and forth at the moment.  Anyone like medium-term bookings or has done one and wished they would have stuck to a shorter time?

you dont say by how much per hour its cheaper for the 3 hrs than for the 90 mins.

if its only a little bit more then why not.  but if the difference is enough for another punt, then i would go for 2 punts.

but then i am a variety man so I would say that wouldnt I?

I regularly see my favourite WG for three hours over lunch time.   It usually works out at 1.25 hrs of fun followed by 45 mins for lunch and finishing with an hour of more fun.    Yes its expensive and I can only afford it once a week, but it suits me much better than repeated short meetings.

I did a 4 hour booking with an Angel from Maxes and it has so far been my best experience. I was completely drained at the end of it.

I think you should go for it else you might regret it later.

lm just back from a 2 hour punt with my regular girl,l feel totally drained of energy,and doing well to keep my eyes open. lm over 50 and in reasonable shape [ so l thought ] l think  90 minute bookings from now on. :P

I regularly see my favourite WG for three hours over lunch time.   It usually works out at 1.25 hrs of fun followed by 45 mins for lunch and finishing with an hour of more fun.    Yes its expensive and I can only afford it once a week, but it suits me much better than repeated short meetings.

you can only afford 3 hour punts once per week?  sheesh!

1 person likes this

I have punted 3 hours with excellent regulars, i most certainly wouldnt ever do that at a 121 punt with a newbie to me though unless after i booked a WG they were that good so i extended the booking. I can always find plenty to do at such length punts. I do like parties though so am very used to longer bookings albeit at parties with multiple WGs. For me the overwhelming 121 punts of such a length i have done were well worth it.

If you are expecting 3 hours of solid sex you will probably be disappointed unless she is a rather unusual lady and you would be better off sticking with the 90 minutes.  If, however, she is a lady you have enjoyed talking and relaxing with and the idea of 3 hours mixing sex, conversation and just chilling out appeals then go for it.

I have punted 3 hours with excellent regulars, i most certainly wouldnt ever do that at a 121 punt with a newbie to me though unless after i booked a WG they were that good so i extended the booking. I can always find plenty to do at such length punts. I do like parties though so am very used to longer bookings albeit at parties with multiple WGs. For me the overwhelming 121 punts of such a length i have done were well worth it.

so you book an hour, you are half hour in and its going well.  so you say how about extending for an hour.

then she says 'sorry, i have another booking'

that would be sooo frustrating.

If the ladies good...then go for it, if not then you may wish to reconsider...

Had several punts lasting between 3 and 5 hours, all with ladies I've seen before which as smiths says is important IMO

With the right lady they're great, I love longer bookings. They're not for everyone though, only you know whether it's worth it for you.

Edited by Burty

You are never going to get a consistent view to this. If you want to, go ahead. If you dont, don't. It really is as simple as that.

1 person likes this

you dont say by how much per hour its cheaper for the 3 hrs than for the 90 mins.

It's 1.6x the cost for 2x the time

You are never going to get a consistent view to this. If you want to, go ahead. If you dont, don't. It really is as simple as that.

Yeah, agreed - but not sure if I do or do not at this point.  Well, at least so far nobody seems to have regretted it.

If you need maths to work out whether it's financially "worth it", then it's probably not. If you were thinking that you would love to spend that long with the girl then it would be worth it!! Booking longer just because the price is right is more likely to end in frustration. If she was special enough to make you want 3 hours with her....then you probably wouldn't have needed to ask here ;)

That's just my one pence worth. Can't afford 2 p's worth these days due to the economical climate :lol:

Yeah, I think you may be right. I'll stick to 1.5hrs for now which I know will be a lot of fun and do a separate 1hr punt instead.

Half an hour is my usual, one hour for a special girl, and once only did I take 90 minutes.  I just don't see the point of a 3 hour punt. 

As William Blake said "How do you know what is enough until you have had more than enough?" If you enjoy the 1.5 hour punts and can afford the 3 hour special, then go for it! But build in some extras! Take lobster and champagne for the snack. The worst thing to write on your gravestone is "if only......." 

I think that it is quite a simple answer. If when the passion has ebbed, can you enjoy this lady just for the company and particularly the conversation? If you would then enjoy. I have only done one extended booking and we had some fun and sex, followed by sharing a bath, then some lunch, which I brought and then some more fun, very memorable.

Good luck and keep us posted.

Pierrebelu

1 person likes this

Yes its worth it with the right lady and if you feel happy afterwards!  3 hours I would either take her out for lunch or have a very good sensual massage with plenty of chat fun and laughter!!