Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lessingham

Would You Be Miffed?l

4 posts in this topic

I wrote a review for a visit to a wg and it was published on the agency web site. Today I was browsing another agency, which I have suspected of being a mirror site of the first. There was my review. Same girl, my name but a "different" agency. Would you be miffed or is this only to be expected? There is no dishonesty just a different site

No, I would not be.

It could, I suppose, depend on why you wrote the review.  I can think of 4 possible reasons to write a review.  To help out the girl, to help out other punters, so you can remember the event, and to help out the agency.  If it is the first 3, then it would be strange if you are miffed.  And if it is really the same agency with two brands, then even the 4th reason shouldn't make you feel this way. But feelings are funny, and pretty hard to control.  We can control our actions, not our feelings. It may be worth reflecting on why you feel the way you do.

No.  I realise some WG advertise through several channels so as long as they are not trying to do something fake (e.g. attach my review to another lady or something like that), I wouldn't have an issue.

Perhaps I should downgrade my miffed status to sang froid.