JeffL

owo

9 posts in this topic

Just wanted to see what everyone thinks of owo. I'm very tempted but too worried about STDs. How come so many girls offer this service, other than money since most won't do bareback for money anyway. Girls, would kove to hear from you too.

As a punter the generally extremely minor risk of catching an STD from owo makes it not worth worrying about. At the same time I am just as happy receiving oral with a condom as I never 'come' from oral so to me it's just another fun & pleasant bit of foreplay. :D

Just wanted to see what everyone thinks of owo. I'm very tempted but too worried about STDs. How come so many girls offer this service, other than money since most won't do bareback for money anyway. Girls, would kove to hear from you too.

The discussion has been dealt with

http://www.punternet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=24403

R

Thanks for the link, didn't find it in search for some reason

At the same time I am just as happy receiving oral with a condom as I never 'come' from oral so to me it's just another fun & pleasant bit of foreplay. :D

Oh man, you should work on that!

I used to think that I couldn't cum from oral; one of the problems for me is the default position of lying flat on my back - just doesn't work, maybe something to do with the bloodflow?

If I'm standing or kneeling however, and I'm really aroused by the woman and the situation, it works just great :)

Thanks for the link, didn't find it in search for some reason

The search facility on here considers the word OWO "too short" to bother with.

You can search using Google advanced search if you specify the site address as "www.punternet.com".

The search facility on here considers the word OWO "too short" to bother with.

You can search using Google advanced search if you specify the site address as "www.punternet.com".

You don't need to use the advanced search.

Just put

"owo" site:www.punternet.com/forum

into the normal google search box. Yes, include the quotes. Type it exactly as I've written it.

I dont punt without it personally. The STI risks have been very well documented on here and GUM clinics can give you more information. Its widely offered because a lot of punters want it i assume. Offering BB is a different level of risk entirely, not something i would ever want to do while punting.

There are often posters like yourself who are concerned about the risks which is a good thing IMO, but get the facts before becoming too worried is my advice.