usernamemike

Ladies Routines Between Clients

58 posts in this topic

I would be interested to know what most ladies routines are between clients please? I have punted many many times over the years and been aware that one or two ladys that I was about to see was just finishing with a client and then she literally used a wet wipe under her arms and between here legs finishing off with a swig of coke ......

.....to the other side of things where the lady has a full shower, fresh perfume and uses mouth wash before seeing me. Now it may well be if the lady works for a parlor as I know they dont get much time between each client in some places. Any replies would be great.

Edited by usernamemike

A swig of coke?

Better than a line of coke :)

if you are squeamish about the fact that a wg was shagging someone else just before you, perhaps this is not for you.

1 person likes this

I thought as they were all supposed to be raving nymphos that spend all day ready for the next booking, they would be going at it with vibrators and dildos between clients ^_^

1 person likes this

At the risk of lowering the tone here (and a yellow card - Moyes will say it was correct/incorrect depending if for or against!), what do the BB girls do before the next booking? :eek:

At the risk of lowering the tone here (and a yellow card - Moyes will say it was correct/incorrect depending if for or against!), what do the BB girls do before the next booking? :eek:

I'd imagine they do much the same as the rest of us - getting rid of the used condom doesn't take up a significant amount of the inbetween time. Unless you inexplicably equate offering this service with not showering, in which case do you also think women who offer OWO don't rinse their mouths or use mouthwash?

Like everything else, some will and some won't; in half an hours break I first get rid of rubbish, refresh the bedlinen and prepare the room (put more condoms out etc), then shower (because I don't like being covered in some random blokes sweat, saliva and dead skin) whilst the kettle boils and check my phones/emails, then I get dressed and wait for the next punter to call for final directions. If I have more time I might have a bath and a snack, if I have less then the emails have to wait :).

I'd imagine they do much the same as the rest of us - getting rid of the used condom doesn't take up a significant amount of the inbetween time. Unless you inexplicably equate offering this service with not showering, in which case do you also think women who offer OWO don't rinse their mouths or use mouthwash?

Like everything else, some will and some won't; in half an hours break I first get rid of rubbish, refresh the bedlinen and prepare the room (put more condoms out etc), then shower (because I don't like being covered in some random blokes sweat, saliva and dead skin) whilst the kettle boils and check my phones/emails, then I get dressed and wait for the next punter to call for final directions. If I have more time I might have a bath and a snack, if I have less then the emails have to wait :).

And that equates you being my perfect ideal lady.  :wub:

It used to be, sort out/change the bedding, tidy room, have a fag, a cuppa/can of pop, shower, chill a bit, check emails, phone calls, texts, redress, re make up…wait for guys call to say "I'm here". If no client then i would go online or read a book or pop out.

Now I have given up smoking its exactly the same…just no fag  :D and Im trying not to pop into town too often lol…theres food there  :eek:

2 people like this

We have the same routine lol  ^_^

1 person likes this

Probably little...

Probably little...

Since I didn't get an answer when I asked this further up the thread, maybe you could explain why you would think this, Polly? That is, why you would equate offering unprotected sex (ie: occupying a different position on the risk/reward scale when it comes to STIs than is acceptable to the majority view here) with an actual lack of attention to personal hygiene and/or untidiness, which is a different thing entirely?

And also whether you apply the same maxim to those who offer 'acceptable' unprotected services like OWO, CIM, COB and so on? I'm genuinely interested because I don't see the link at all?

2 people like this

this topic has come up with wgs and they always shower before seeing me , even if that means a little wait. I remember one wg just pointing out clearly..."im having a shower babes, you don't wanna suck these when another guy has come over them"...she did at least give me the option lol! They swig a bit of mouthwash as well

Another former regular wg, who was always good for a laugh and open chit chat about the indstury told me she had a punter who wouldnt want her to freshen up after the previous client. It gets better, he'd want the used condoms as well from the other guys! Wtf!

1 person likes this

Another former regular wg, who was always good for a laugh and open chit chat about the indstury told me she had a punter who wouldnt want her to freshen up after the previous client. It gets better, he'd want the used condoms as well from the other guys! Wtf!

Now surely that guy should apply to be a maid in a parlor. He would be in heaven.  :blink:

Since I didn't get an answer when I asked this further up the thread, maybe you could explain why you would think this, Polly? That is, why you would equate offering unprotected sex (ie: occupying a different position on the risk/reward scale when it comes to STIs than is acceptable to the majority view here) with an actual lack of attention to personal hygiene and/or untidiness, which is a different thing entirely?

And also whether you apply the same maxim to those who offer 'acceptable' unprotected services like OWO, CIM, COB and so on? I'm genuinely interested because I don't see the link at all?

Sorry Amy, it was a throw away comment directed to raylonders comment 'At the risk of lowering the tone here (and a yellow card - Moyes will say it was correct/incorrect depending if for or against!), what do the BB girls do before the next booking? :eek:'

I guess that I rightly or wrongly suggested that girls offering BB might not have much regard to personal hygiene. I have seen Ladies who openly offer sloppy seconds and though the presence of one's own cum or another mans in such ladies pussy might be disgusting to some, its hardly unnatural, is it? In fact, its more natural there than it is in someones mouth, bottom or splattered on their face?

Sorry Amy, it was a throw away comment directed to raylonders comment 'At the risk of lowering the tone here (and a yellow card - Moyes will say it was correct/incorrect depending if for or against!), what do the BB girls do before the next booking? :eek:'

I guess that I rightly or wrongly suggested that girls offering BB might not have much regard to personal hygiene. I have seen Ladies who openly offer sloppy seconds and though the presence of one's own cum or another mans in such ladies pussy might be disgusting to some, its hardly unnatural, is it? In fact, its more natural there than it is in someones mouth, bottom or splattered on their face?

Thats got nothing to do with hygene and is a fetish all of its own.For them its a selling point.

jump in the shower, have a wash, then get some food or watch tv, not very interesting

Yeah, I have a shower. I read a thread on some other punter site where they were speculating about how clean WG's are because they only see the girl use a wet wipe or just put her clothes back on. So I  never use a wet wipe and I don't put my clothes on, just my robe, and I mention something about how I'll be having a shower. Why this matters to me, I couldn't tell you. LOL

After the shower what I do next can vary from sitting down to goof off online to going out to get something to eat. If the next appointment is in under an hour I will be busy making sure the room is fresh and ready and I will get dressed and fix my hair and makeup.

The majority of girls here are indies and are hardly likely to have back to back clients, so can't see how any of this could be a problem for them anyway (it only takes a few min's to wash those bits down and fix the face/boudoir ).  Bollocks to the wet wipes, they smell awful and there is always the risk of BV!  You can wrap one round your love stick if you want, but as far as I'm concerned they are only good for removing baby sick, no man of mine ever got wiped down with a wet wipe, that smacks of lazy whore.

Party and parlour girls I should imagine are different maybe ;) .  Not having ever been a parlour girl I don't know, but as a party girl I can say I never needed or used wet wipes simply because there was always an eager tongue available to do the job. :P

On a serious note.  I did do parties, did swing and did have multiple clients and all I needed to do was quickly wash with plain water (and occasionally Savlon or Fullers Earth or Vagisil) between clients as that is by far the most hygienic way to do it.

I would assume they slurp out their fanny in the shower …unless they offer that sloppy seconds service x

The majority of girls here are indies and are hardly likely to have back to back clients, so can't see how any of this could be a problem for them anyway (it only takes a few min's to wash those bits down and fix the face/boudoir ).  Bollocks to the wet wipes, they smell awful and there is always the risk of BV!  You can wrap one round your love stick if you want, but as far as I'm concerned they are only good for removing baby sick, no man of mine ever got wiped down with a wet wipe, that smacks of lazy whore.

Party and parlour girls I should imagine are different maybe ;) .  Not having ever been a parlour girl I don't know, but as a party girl I can say I never needed or used wet wipes simply because there was always an eager tongue available to do the job. :P

On a serious note.  I did do parties, did swing and did have multiple clients and all I needed to do was quickly wash with plain water (and occasionally Savlon or Fullers Earth or Vagisil) between clients as that is by far the most hygienic way to do it.

Well that makes me a lazy whore then as I always wipe down my guys with a baby wipe before they toddle off to the shower, theres no way I'm letting them dribble jizz all the way through my apartment on the way to the bathroom or myself even if they have come on my feet/knees/tits etc. Im sorry, i dont see whats wrong with wiping down a guys cock or your tits if jizzed on with a baby wipe quickly before you both head to the bathroom?? How does that make you lazy??  :eek:

2 people like this

I like to think Of wgs investing their earnings in high yielding stocks, so assume they are on the phone with their stockbrokers between punts!

Well that makes me a lazy whore then as I always wipe down my guys with a baby wipe before they toddle off to the shower, theres no way I'm letting them dribble jizz all the way through my apartment on the way to the bathroom or myself even if they have come on my feet/knees/tits etc. Im sorry, i dont see whats wrong with wiping down a guys cock or your tits if jizzed on with a baby wipe quickly before you both head to the bathroom?? How does that make you lazy??  :eek:

It's not lazy, unless you cant be bothered to get a wipe and use the curtain.

Ive been left before with a condom in one hand and a wet willy and couldnt help but dribble on the floor, my legs a bit on the bed. There were no wipes or tissues so what was I supposed to do. I may as well have been in a ruddy field.....

I like to think Of wgs investing their earnings in high yielding stocks, so assume they are on the phone with their stockbrokers between punts!

Hmmm....as warren buffett said, be fearful when others are greedy and be greedy when others are fearful...stocks begining to look expensive....its all down to the FED printing money. Be careful girls....

As a side point, some wonderful and evocative phrases being communicated here..."slurp out, jizzed, sloppy seconds....." marvelous

I would assume they slurp out their fanny in the shower …unless they offer that sloppy seconds service x

You definately have a way with words :)