badmaash

Do Wgs Do Promotions?

79 posts in this topic

Hi

I was just wondering if WGs do promotions like retails businesses?

Has there ever been a promo, "Monday Special, £10 per pop - offer ends soon!"

I bet they would get lots of business!

I've known some that offer ''buy 5 get next 1 free'', surprised more don't offer this - it's a Starbucks thing!

yes some get to manage brothels :)

1 person likes this

Yes, many do so. Even agencies do. However, if you are expecting a huge discount and ending up with a £60 per hour punt, then keep dreaming. 

As for getting lots of business by doing promos, I doubt if that works or whether that is the reason for such promos. The punting business is a demand inelastic business, meaning that a reduction in prices does not correlate with a higher overall increase in revenues. For most, punting is either a luxury or a necessity for which price has little influence.

Yes they do. I've got a little card that the wg stamps every time I see her. When the card is full I get a free go.

Or is that Café Nero??

It's one of them anyway...

Are you now going to ask whether there are WGs that accept Nectar points or Air Miles for redemption?

i did a promo at xmas oral only went down well and if im touring its normally a bit cheaper than my london rate

I think it has become quite common on AW. Some recently were tied in with Christmas but have seen others do it in autumn and since Xmas I have seen one profile that had dropped a price from already reduced £50 half hour to £40 on a particular day only.

Parlours do it especially in the run up to Christmas again but some have cheaper deals,

And Madam Beckys in MK area had a loyalty card scheme a decade or so ago.

I have seen a few seasonal specials - e.g. Jan specials with 10 lower ph than normal because it's slower (assume Feb will be similar as apparently a very slow month)

Are you now going to ask whether there are WGs that accept Nectar points or Air Miles for redemption?

Haha - wish I could pay with my amex and get all the points (which you can at LMP, btw - thought was pretty unusual)!

Yes, many do so. Even agencies do. However, if you are expecting a huge discount and ending up with a £60 per hour punt, then keep dreaming. 

As for getting lots of business by doing promos, I doubt if that works or whether that is the reason for such promos. The punting business is a demand inelastic business, meaning that a reduction in prices does not correlate with a higher overall increase in revenues. For most, punting is either a luxury or a necessity for which price has little influence.

Are you sure?

If a stunner put her price at £10 a pop for one day, the phone line would go of the hook!

The above obviously depends on how you market the event......

and why on earth would someone charge £10 an hour?

and why on earth would someone charge £10 an hour?

So you could get lots of clients like badmaash.

1 person likes this

exactly why we dont!!

2 people like this

Are you sure?

If a stunner put her price at £10 a pop for one day, the phone line would go of the hook!

The above obviously depends on how you market the event......

Why don't you just go to Soho - pretty good value there as far as I know if you don't want to pay normal rates?

Why would she deal with a conveyor belt of punters for 10 per pop if she can get a good rate for the same money and not wear herself out?

Why don't you just go to Soho - pretty good value there as far as I know if you don't want to pay normal rates?

Why would she deal with a conveyor belt of punters for 10 per pop if she can get a good rate for the same money and not wear herself out?

As a tactic to create a quick client base......

Once they get go in, they will just keep on going back for more at full price!

This will only work if she is hot!

badmash u are deluded"""

1 person likes this

badmash u are deluded"""

lol, you too!

If she is hot why would she do this in the first place?

They will not come back at full price.. Instead they will ask if they can have a cheaper rate like last time.

If she is hot, she will not need to reduce her prices anyway, as she is hot!

They will not come back at full price.. Instead they will ask if they can have a cheaper rate like last time.

If she is hot, she will not need to reduce her prices anyway, as she is hot!

Just think about it.....

A hot girl lies on a bed and opens hers legs, advertises at £10 per pop (offer ends at 7pm, for one day only)

She has the marketing power to get the word out and a queue forms outside her door of over 300 guys......

This must be one of the best marketing ploys ever!!!!!!!!

Edited by badmaash

A friend of mine did something like that once, £25 for a 15 min quickie, just walk in, on with the business and no chit chat.  Two day's into it her last client robbed her and for sometime afterwards she had guys knocking on the door well into the night, not her brightest business move especially as she was working from home.

I once walked in to a punt and the girl was promoting fairy liquid!!! I rushed out and bought some straight away!!