Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sammy Milf

Researching Your Venue...

10 posts in this topic

Question to girls, if looking for a hotel do you pay a visit before booking to check-out keycard access situation and to see if you receive both phone and internet signal? I found out the hard way Saturday :mad:

Lads if a lady you wish to visit is in a hotel with pay carpark and no free local parking would this put you off from booking?

Lads if a lady you wish to visit is in a hotel with pay carpark and no free local parking would this put you off from booking?

Paying for parking wouldn't put me off seeing a wg I wanted to see.

Edited by Burty

Paying for parking isn't a problem, just so long as there is some and that it's not restricted to residents only. Have had to resort to closely following another car out of the exit before, or walking in to the restaurant next door to see if they had the exit code. If you've got to pay for it, it's a nice touch if you can tell us how much it is on emails or texts, once we've booked.

You don't need to visit a hotel to find out if it's keycarded - just ring them and ask; avoiding the budget chains is a good start if you want to improve your odds, too. As for having no signal, I've never stayed anywhere where I couldn't get my phone to work eventually even if it meant two or three room changes.

That said, if I'm working in a city I don't often get to I quite often have a walk round and scope out a few hotels - go in and get in the lift, check out the corridors, linen cupboards and any extra entrances and it never hurts to have a backup plan in case your Plan A is full or too expensive :).

Question to girls, if looking for a hotel do you pay a visit before booking to check-out keycard access situation and to see if you receive both phone and internet signal? I found out the hard way Saturday :mad:

No problem with the pay carpark. It is small matter when compared to seeing a lady that I wish to see. 

Another good thing is to read the reviews on a hotel.. You will get little hinters such as 'walls are paper thin, etc'

Another good thing is to read the reviews on a hotel.. You will get little hinters such as 'walls are paper thin, etc'

Also a good idea for girls looking for new serviced apartments to tour from, such gems as ''no reception on site, had to collect keys from .........."'

It wouldnt put my off if i fancy the WG enough but if i see the profile/site of another WG i also fancy but who has free parking as i know from the area i might well choose her over the one with no free parking. When i have stayed in Hotels including Travelodges one thing i always look at is do they offer free parking, some do but some dont and if they dont it can work out quite expensive overall.

I have no problem with paying a couple of quid to park if required.

I would guess that the reports on Tripadvisor would be a useful research  for both parties.

I have no problem with paying a couple of quid to park if required.

I would guess that the reports on Tripadvisor would be a useful research  for both parties.

Especially with comments such as "no one on reception, had to wait 15 minutes"  :lol: its amazing what would be off putting to others is sometimes a jackpot to us lol x