kkcharlie250

Can Anybody Help Me Find This Girl - By Desc Only

6 posts in this topic

Gents

A few months ago, back in Sept, I had a great punt and was stupid enough to lose the contact. She was a dark long haired English girl, university student, doing this really for fun (well - she told me that she's really enjoying sex and needs some pocket money so this was way better than working as a bartender). And you can tell, she really was enjoying it. One extra identification was that even though she was English, she grew up in Malaysia.

I'd really love to invite this girl for gin&tonic again and spend another few great hours so if anybody can help, I'd really appreciate it. And yes, I know that this is quite vague description, as I wrote above, I was an idiot to lose that agency contact (and did not ask her for some other form of contact - phone or mail)

Thanks in advance!

Charlie

try sherlock,town ,city ?

Oops, see what an idiot I am? ;) London - which makes it much more difficult...

A few years ago now, I, through AW, saw a girl who almost matches your, vague, description. English, university student, brunetteish hair, and said she had grown up in Singapore.

She was with a group on the site and her pics were not real, but she was cute and gorgeous. She went by the name of Holly and loved sex.

That is all I know and have never seen her pics or profile anywhere else since. So I can't really help, unless her name means anything to you. If they are the same girl, I would love to find her too.

"I was an idiot to lose that agency contact"

So am I understanding you correctly, she wasn't an independent- you booked her through an agency a few months ago?

Surely you need to try and remember which agency it was, rather than ask about the girl.

I think we need a bit more info.