dick78

Food Sex

48 posts in this topic

Any tips, what to do, what not to do, definite no-nos. Current thinking leans toward bananas, chocolate, ice cubes and cream - all very predictable, hence my asking. Not looking to be outrageous but pleasantly surprising with a lovely lady I know quite well. All constructive comments from the ladies and punters very welcome.

Mars Bars? Put some protection down? Nothing with scratchy bits and I'd avoid Toblerone. Especially the super large size.

No Chillies...

1 person likes this

Mars Bars? Put some protection down? Nothing with scratchy bits and I'd avoid Toblerone. Especially the super large size.

No Chillies...[/quote)

U beat me to it, thought staying away from chillies would be a good idea too. Ice cubes can be a lot of fun and very erotic

Hotel so no need for protection - although experience tells me that chocolate can leave some unfortunate marks on the sheets :-)

Saw one wg a couple of times and we had fun with a chocolate and strawberry pen. Taste wasn't exactly great, but writing messages on various bits of one another and licking them off to erase them helped pass the time :D

I hate to waste food, so make sure it can be eaten off the recipient :D

I've never done this properly, though it nearly happened on a recent visit when I brought a cream cake on an incall.  We ended up just eating the cake :o

From reading FRs I get the impression that trifle can be fun if a bit messy ;)

I recommend mousakka.

Raw eel could be interesting, too. But make sure it is not alive and it is not electric eel. 

You should not forget veggies. Stick a carrot in each ear for fun. 

1 person likes this

Fizzy wine on each others bits followed by oral.

Be careful with chocolate when playing with ladies.  From experience I can tell you that some chocolate sauces sting like hell, others can be very abrasive so watch that.  By far the best lubrication I have found, (beat's any other expensive lube from all sex sites) is!!..... Ta Dah....  Asda Luxury squirty cream!  It last's for ages!  Much longer than anything else I have tried and taste's a lot nicer, unless you are combining it with Quavers and Parmesan Cheese of course... * don't ask*!!!. :unsure:

I love the big carrots that have been in the fridge ;)  :)

So cold carrots then; with the tops on still. I suppose it would be something to pull on if the carrot went to far.....

Be careful with chocolate when playing with ladies.  From experience I can tell you that some chocolate sauces sting like hell, others can be very abrasive so watch that.  By far the best lubrication I have found, (beat's any other expensive lube from all sex sites) is!!..... Ta Dah....  Asda Luxury squirty cream!  It last's for ages!  Much longer than anything else I have tried and taste's a lot nicer, unless you are combining it with Quavers and Parmesan Cheese of course... * don't ask*!!!. :unsure:

dont cover her in chocolate mousse -she will look like Morph!

having a rolo sucked out of your foreskin is fun..... 

1 person likes this

Fizzy wine on each others bits followed by oral.

Ill second that for sure. Warm coffee or tea too. You have to let it cool a bit but it doest half bring some ops and ahhs when they get a warm wet mouth around their willy that sloshes a bit x

My personal favourite is Strawberry trifle or tirimisu…lovely and slippy and sticky plus you can snack as you go along. French fancies were virtually designed for food sex. You take off the little cream nipples and pop them on each others nipples…then suck mmmm

Edited by Chloe Kisses

why waste the food, have sex then relax with asome decent food after

My personal favourite is Strawberry trifle or tirimisu…lovely and slippy and sticky plus you can snack as you go along. French fancies were virtually designed for food sex. You take off the little cream nipples and pop them on each others nipples…then suck mmmm

I'm with Chloe on this one. See my OP on this old thread.

http://www.punternet.com/forum/index.php/topic/28016-mini-splosh-with-trifle/?hl=splosh

Thinking about revisiting this particular activity.

I can recommend asking a lady to "suck off" a chocolate éclair - very erotic, seeing it disappear is fun as is seeing the cream and chocolate around the mouth!

Whatever you choose, half the fun is feeding/sharing the delights!!! Xxx

Popping candy. Not too much mind, it can bring a tear to the eye...even the third one

Whatever you choose, half the fun is feeding/sharing the delights!!! Xxx

Sharing?Personally,when it comes to cake,thats not going to be happening :)

Sharing?Personally,when it comes to cake,thats not going to be happening :)

A man after my own cake heart  :D xx

Lemon torte...

Warning!!! if I see a naked lady with a lemon torte I will not be responsible for my actions lol

'trifle' with food play at your own risk. 5 a day of your fruit but careful of seeds and hairs..you never know you might lose your cherry...again. Ice cream can become I Scream very quickly if in sensitive areas and burn so have your tongue nearby for a quick mop up and finally if use chocolate...a finger of fudge will not give her a treat if snaps halfway inside. have fun x

1 person likes this

Maltesers and/or minstrels can be great fun...for those who prefer a healthier diet...strawberries and grapes make a great substitute!!!