Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jacko6969

Recommendations - Final Month In London

19 posts in this topic

So, I will shortly be leaving London due to a change of work and wondered if you chaps could recommend 3 'must-not-miss' Thai girls for me to visit...

Any suggestions welcome :)

It's harder than ever to nominate truly unmissable Thai babes, so many of the stars have cleared out.

The standout current exception is Zizzi.

There are a few variously talented and tempting girls I have gone back to, e.g. Dolly, Sally/Holly, and Sakura, but I couldn't call them 'not-to-be missed' experiences.

On the purple site, asian_chinita, she is from the philippines but man, you will not be disappointed. And it seems she has lowered her rate as well, only 100/hour. I think you can't get better value for money in London than that.

One down - just been to see Nuclear from ASM. Very pretty girl, satisfying massage, nice chat (eventually) - and passionate, enthusiastic sex. Lovely body and skin. Of all the Thai girls I have seen, I would say she is about the right size for me, a little taller than most but being a tall guy myself, that kind of made for some good 'alignment' so to speak. Been intrigued by her for a while now...

...right, time to catch my breath before seeing Zizzi on Saturday :o

Two down, one to go…..

Who will make the final countdown?

Maybe a final visit to my absolute fave don - I think you know who I mean ;)

...and maybe 1 more for luck :)

Maybe a final visit to my absolute fave don - I think you know who I mean ;)

...and maybe 1 more for luck :)

Jacko, I presume you mean a repeat visit, if I know who you mean…..and another repeat for luck.

Jacko, we have all fallen under the spell….it is habit-forming.  Should be by prescription only.

Have a look at my comments on "Anyone know why Zizzi isn't available for outcalls?"

Jacko, get her warmed up for me, mate.  I'm following close on your heels.

:P  :P  :P

Tomorrow can't come quick enough :D

So glad I didn't drop an impromptu comma into that sentence...

1 person likes this

So glad I didn't drop an impromptu comma into that sentence...

:D

I'm sure you had (or will have) a wonderful time today and will sleep well tonight.

Somewhere along the way, my maths have gone out the window. Saw Nuclear recently and have squeezed another couple of hours in with Jessica. On Saturday I'm seeing Carmen & Patsy. So much for the final three...ah well, you can't take it with you

Go for it, Jacko!   :P

Nothing wrong with expanding those final 3 into 4, 5, or more.  :wub:   It looks like you are choosing the top names.

All I (and many other punters) ask is that you be so kind as to give us a general review at the end of the time as to who exceeded or failed to meet expectations.

The countdown continues.

So, I've not narrowed it down at all to: Carmen & Patsy (seeing them Saturday), Orange, Sandy, Zizzi, Rose, Gigi and Sakura (although that could be awkward).

I love your term "narrowed it down" to 6 when you started this topic with " wondered if you chaps could recommend 3 'must-not-miss' Thai girls for me to visit…"

What would be awkward about seeing Sakura?  The fact that you saw her flatmate?  Don't worry;  I've done it and "never the twain shall meet."

A-ha, read that again - "I've not narrowed it down at all" :D