Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jackh

Dilemma

7 posts in this topic

I have a problem. There is a fairly popular lady I had great service from, but a somewhat scary incident. Her English was very poor and I was not coming despite her excellent skills and me really enjoying it. She kept trying different things eager to please and have me come. At one point she had engaged in OWO after several different positions had been attempted and we were deciding what to do next. So she kept saying "condom?" and making various gestures. I presumed she had meant she wanted to put another condom on to try another position, so I said yes. Suddenly (she was on top this whole time) she goes to put me in uncovered. I know she was doing it uncovered and not me just assuming she would as she moved quickly and we got to the point of touching genitalia before I realized what was happening. I immediately stopped her and told her no, never either for her or my sake.

Now, she works for a well known agency, is well regarded, very nice, and as far as I can tell simply did this out of an over-zealous desire to please. I presume (though can't confirm obviously) this was a one-off unusual mistake. I have no desire to hurt her reputation or damage her livelihood.

What should I do? Quietly tell the agency or at least one agency she works for with management who I trust to handle it well? Say her name here? Leave it be? Something else? Very interested in feedback, it's a dilemma for me.

Had something similar a while back although no intimate contact was made, but there was definite intention. She apologised and we kind of left it at that. I have seen her since but nothing of the sort has happened since. I would hope nobody would take advantage either.

I have had this happen once in Las Vegas and once with a Thai girl in London. Vegas something did happen but before guys start freaking out, you'd have to understand the situation - it wasn't a straight forward punt in how it happened, and I trusted the girl. The second girl I knew no doubt was a WG and I felt it get close and that it would very nearly of happened, but I made the move to encourage putting on the dom. I still wonder what would of happened if I suggested otherwise, maybe she was waiting for my move? We had built a bit of a connection up and this was also the last time I saw her (not for this reason, but I just backed off once things started to feel a little emotional between us).

I would leave it be. You can't assume this was anything but a one-off.

Your responsible refusal also makes it less likely that she will try that again.

1 person likes this

I concur with Chris.  

From your description of the incident, she was genuinely trying to help you and your reaction probably made her realise it was not on.  

I wouldn't reveal her name to anyone.

Thanks all, I think I'll let this one lie. I have a hard time believing it was anything other than a one off mistake.

It's up to you, of course.  However, I wouldn't understate the seriousness of what happened: even if it was a lapse in the lady's judgement, it was a huge lapse, and you can't know for sure that this hasn't happened before (or will again).  I think there's a case for at least letting the agency know in case this sort of thing has happened before, and so that they can make a note of it.

Edited by mcqueen