sidriver

Anyone Know Why Zizzy Doesn't Offer Outcalls?

44 posts in this topic

Is this for safety issues vs. time and money issues?

Any chance she would do one hour outcall if I offered £300?

Is this for safety issues vs. time and money issues?

None of the girls particularly like outcalls. Traffic , taxis fares and a higher agency fee makes it less worthwhile. However most have to because its still work. Girls such as Zizzi are busy enough to take just incall bookings. Plus her flat is delightful , matches her personality.

Her miniature rubber crocodile would miss her terribly, too heartbreaking.

Up your offer to £3000 and you might be in business.

If I had £3000 , I would :-) :-) :-) :-).

I will be in London only for 24 hours and since I am not familiar with the city an out call would be easier. I guess I will have to pass on her, unless someone can recommend a Asian girl going out calls that is no taller than 5 feet and is very good service wise?

If I had £3000 , I would :-) :-) :-) :-).

I will be in London only for 24 hours and since I am not familiar with the city an out call would be easier. I guess I will have to pass on her, unless someone can recommend a Asian girl going out calls that is no taller than 5 feet and is very good service wise?

As Zizzi is 5 minute walk from Paddington Station you should be able to get there from most places with 2 to 3 changes at most. Or as you have 300 to spend you could get a taxi straight to her and back  with plenty of change from the 150 after paying for the punt

I just checked her website again (on asianselection site) nad it says she does outcalls from 1  hour onwards... so you maybe in luck sidriver

She doesn't like to do them for precisely the reasons you suggested at the outset:  safety, time and money.  As I assume she doesn't know you, she would be more reluctant than if you were a regular.

However, it never hurts to try - as long as it's 90 minutes or more.   You may catch her at a slack time.

On the other hand, the idea that you take a cab and go to her place is a very practical suggestion.

(Chris, it's not just the miniature rubber croc, but the entire menagerie.  She could start a zoo with her collection.)

The simple answer is to ask her or her agency. No need for any more speculation.

Bloody minature rubber croc! One second you are in paradise of Zizzi giving blow jobs in the bath, the next a rubber croc is attacking your balls! Predictable she ain't

The simple answer is to ask her or her agency. No need for any more speculation.

How does one ask her?  

I'm so intrigued by Zizzi - she sounds completely different from anyone else out there!  Good luck trying to get an outcall sidriver.

Welcome to the addiction, mcqueen

Probably too damn cold for her. You know what Thai girls are like, anything under 25 degrees and its winter.

How does one ask her?  

The same way as you make an appointment to see her.

sdriver, as georgem suggests, phone either 007 or Asian Selection and ask them to ask her.  

The worst that can happen is that she says no and you hop a cab to Paddington.

I'm so intrigued by Zizzi - she sounds completely different from anyone else out there!  

Yes, she is completely different and the difference is all positive.

As far as I am aware, nobody has ever left her disappointed, even if they have arrived with high expectations.

One second you are in paradise of Zizzi giving blow jobs in the bath, the next a rubber croc is attacking your balls! Predictable she ain't

Get into her bath and you will be like putty in her hands.  

and, as per Omar Khayyam:  "Would not she shatter it to bits - and then Re-mould it nearer to the Heart's Desire!"

I will be in London only for 24 hours and since I am not familiar with the city

sidriver which part of London will you be in?

About a mile away from Paddington station going east.

Sorry to hijack convo but I just booked Zizzi based on every ones recommendation. One thing I realised is that none of the services were listed and when I called they its all discretionary and up to her. So I don't want to pay 150 for just a massage, How do we make sure things like cim/owo are included? It my 1st time here I'm used to places like hod where every thing is listed.

Sorry to hijack convo but I just booked Zizzi based on every ones recommendation. One thing I realised is that none of the services were listed and when I called they its all discretionary and up to her. So I don't want to pay 150 for just a massage, How do we make sure things like cim/owo are included? It my 1st time here I'm used to places like hod where every thing is listed.

Don't fret, she will take care of everything. Her massage alone is actually worth 150, but there's plenty more.

Like most agency girls, she doesn't post a menu on the wall. You will get used to this.

Thanks Chris, hope your right. I'll post some thing later once I have done the deed to help other newbies.

One final thing do you pay before or after at a place like this? 

Thanks Chris, hope your right. I'll post some thing later once I have done the deed to help other newbies.

One final thing do you pay before or after at a place like this? 

Best to pay within first minutes of the meeting.

If a service list makes you happier, she has one up on her profile (as 'Jenny') on the Asian Options site, The "natural bust" part isn't at discretion, it comes as standard. This girl's reputation would not be at the height it has been for a year if all she offered was massage, now would it?

About a mile away from Paddington station going east.

Then this should be less than £10 in a black cab and less than 10 minutes journey time, easily your best option