Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
gazza

Oh My Buddha............

2 posts in this topic

I must have done something good in a past life. A set of circumstances have come together that will have me in Pattaya (or Bangkok if I choose) for eight nights with the full blessing of my missus. Although some of the things that I get up to won't quite be covered by that blessing.

I've quite fancied a health detox program for a week or so and my missus has been encouraging me to do it for some time. So when the need to visit my brother in Cambodia came up, it seemed to make sense to add the detox bit on to the trip. Now I'm no student of the english language but I think "going to Pattaya for a detox program" is bit of an oxymoron.

Now I can't get involved in one of those totally secluded, no phones and computers type places so the Rasayana Retreat in Pattaya is perfect. Already booked into a one bed apartment (18-659) at VT6 in the centre of town. Bit pricey, but I have no need to live on a restricted budget.

In my early days of visiting the Far East, when I was unattached, I couldn't cope with Pattaya. More recently, however, I think I've got into it a whole lot more. We'll have to see. I've never had eight nights there as a single bloke.

The trip is just over a month away. I'll report back at the time.

So your Mrs think you're going to a health spa In the peaceful city of Pattaya? Be sure she doesn't watch repeats of Big trouble in Thailand, or Ladyboys on Sky. After a week In town you will need another holiday to get over It lol. :)