Crystal

What time of day do you prefer to punt?

78 posts in this topic

Hi Everyone,

What time of day do you prefer to punt and why? I ask this because we get mad rushes at certain times of the day but other times we can be completely quiet! Just wondering what time suits you best is it before work in the morning? a quick lunchtime filled with naughtiness? A fun after work get together? or a late night urge?

xxx

After work about 7.00pm.

Not lunchtime because I assume it might be busy.

10am or 11am for me. Just happens to fit my arrangements.

This would be a good candidate for a poll, I think. Then we'd get a nice histogram.

between 11am and 1.30 pm is good for me

.......Then we'd get a nice histogram.

I think your doctor can give you a special cream for that? :D

I like to punt on a day off. Often around mid-day, because erm... :) the little blue pill works best on an empty stomach.

To start 9.30am to 10.30am. The day hasn't had time to mess you around. :D

best to get at the ladies when they are fresh as a daisy, maybe not first client of the day, perhaps second though. other than that, very very late at night.

I don't have a prefered time of day, depends when I'm free, and I fancy a punt. :D

I usually have to fit it in around other stuff.

but early ones can be nice before the girl gets tired and sometimes you get the see the girl in her civvies which is a treat.

esp if she is in tight jeans. or is that just me?:D

I'm an early one too, anytime between 1200 and 1500.

I don't really like any later unless I'm on one, in which case I'll have several punts throughout the course of a day. Generally I like to plan the day around the punt and factor in what additional pleasures I want to experience afterwards: a meal, a gallery, whatever. I couldn't return to work because I like to enjoy reflecting upon the session and savouring the satisfaction.

Always preferred mid-day. Maybe 2pm on a weekend, preferably even before noon on a weekday. You seek the sweet spot where both you and the girl are still well rested, already fully awake, and not yet stressed out or bored by the day.

Best on a Saturday or Sunday (or a day off work) anyway, with work out of mind.

best to get at the ladies when they are fresh as a daisy, maybe not first client of the day, perhaps second though. other than that, very very late at night.

I would say you can rarely know for sure if you were the first punter of the day, and she might of been shagging her partner all night anyway. Being a Party attender i couldnt care less as long as she is clean IMO.

Anytimes between 10am and 11pm are my usual times to punt.

If I have a full day of sales calls I try to get unloaded early, as otherwise I'm distracted by the thought of tight Oriental pussy all day while trying to work.

Always preferred mid-day. Maybe 2pm on a weekend, preferably even before noon on a weekday. You seek the sweet spot where both you and the girl are still well rested, already fully awake, and not yet stressed out or bored by the day.

Best on a Saturday or Sunday (or a day off work) anyway, with work out of mind.

yep, with you on that one noangel---- about 5.00 pm on sat evening for an hour, then off home to get ready to go out with the better half for a romantic sat night dinner for two ! :) there's two of us in it,cos I'm " noangel " myself :D

If I have a full day of sales calls I try to get unloaded early, as otherwise I'm distracted by the thought of tight Oriental pussy all day while trying to work.

Hmmmmm

arent you distracated by thoughts of that tight pussy you have shagged while you try to work?

You can also tell when there's a big sports event on or football as this is when it goes quiet as well.

Strange how it's not a constant flow it goes in fits and starts :D

11.00 or 11.15 in the morning.

Shower, fresh set of clothes, 45 minute M1 drive to Newport Pagnell services, call to confirm appointment. head into MK for 10.30, park, sit in car and relax untill just before appointment.

I prefer to work in the evenin im most horny n energetic at that time im 2 sleepy in the mornin!

head into MK for 10.30, park, sit in car and relax untill just before appointment.

I have always wondered what these guys do, sitting in cars and apparently doing nothing. You have just opened a whole new view on my neighborhood.

early ones can be nice before the girl gets tired and sometimes you get the see the girl in her civvies which is a treat.

esp if she is in tight jeans. or is that just me?:D

No, it's not just you mate!

My punting preferences exactly:)

I know this may sound a little bit too specific but for me it has to be on a Monday at 7.00 pm :D

When I am not working or at the gym, and generally not weekends.

I prefer to work in the evenin im most horny n energetic at that time im 2 sleepy in the mornin!

Sweet Aisha, read this thread. A change in your sleeping pattern might just change your life.

Not that I said it will, or that it should, but it could. :)

Anytime after 7-30pm suits me fine. Only day I can't is Saturday.

Usually after work on Friday. Sets me up for the weekend. :)