Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
onlyman

Q For Wgs: Does Hairy Pussy Improve Or Reduce Your Sexual Experience ?

39 posts in this topic

Recently there is a topic on bushy nether regions. 

One question is how the ladies feel during sex with hairy vaginas.

Do you find that it improves or reduces the senses ?

Or, maybe it does not have any effect at all. 

Sorry to be pedantic but I think having a hairy vagina would be distinctly uncomfortable

3 people like this

Seeing as technically hair is dead tissue should it really have an effect

Sorry to be pedantic but I think having a hairy vagina would be distinctly uncomfortable

You beat me to it...

1 person likes this

An ex-girlfriend of mine always said that the friction from the hair gave her extra stimulation

Had both and it didnt make a blind bit of difference as far as the senses go.

On a personal level i prefer it bushy just because im a bit of a hippy and am more comfortable with au naturel way of life in regards to my body. When ive grown it had and had sex it has felt more animalistic and more real to me. I think because it goes against the perceived norm and you have to really trust someones into you before unleashing the hairy monster that lurks below... (my ideas of my own bush, not others that choose to wear theirs long, all power to you).

But must admit to a landing strip for work as i am not immune to the pressures of popular culture

2 people like this

Must say "au natural" looks great from afar eg films, the beach etc

Then again so does tanned bikini lines...shit whats wrong with me lol

An ex-girlfriend of mine always said that the friction from the hair gave her extra stimulation

That's what I suspect, too. I have heard some WGs prefering a bit of pubic hair on their clients for extra stimulation on clitoris. 

That's what I suspect, too. I have heard some WGs prefering a bit of pubic hair on their clients for extra stimulation on clitoris. 

How very interesting that you posed the question, a wg replied and your final thoughts were what you already suspected..

And for the record, pubic hair on a clitoris doesnt make a jot of difference if you and your partner arent marching to the beat of the same drum but hey, what to i know, i only have a clitoris

1 person likes this

How very interesting that you posed the question, a wg replied and your final thoughts were what you already suspected..

And for the record, pubic hair on a clitoris doesnt make a jot of difference if you and your partner arent marching to the beat of the same drum but hey, what to i know, i only have a clitoris

For the love of God, why can't people comment without pretending to be Sherlock Bloody Holmes that discovers hidden motives behind questions ?

I didn't even know that the responder was a WG. 

And I still do not know if hairy bush improves the senses. I only said that I heard a few WGs preferring bushy pubes on their clients. 

Only "a few". In English language, "a few" is far away from "majority". 

And I never ever said it was my "final thoughts".

Arrgh. The world would be much better with fewer smart asses. 

It was just a simple question. I don't have a pussy. So, I don't know. So, I asked. For the record, in other thread, I have already stated that I prefer shaven pussies. 

For the love of God, why can't people comment without pretending to be Sherlock Bloody Holmes that discovers hidden motives behind questions ?

And I still do not know if hairy bush improves the senses. I only said that I heard a few WGs preferring bushy pubes on their clients. 

It was just a simple question. I don't have a pussy. So, I don't know. So, I asked. For the record, in other thread, I have already stated that I prefer shaven pussies. 

Okay personally its a lot more sensitive for me down there when its all defluffed underneath…quite surprisingly so in fact when I first started shaving. Now it just feels normal but when I first de fluffed it felt amazing. For obvious reasons the clit remained feeling the same as it was never fluffy in the first place..just all around and about felt suddenly far nicer when touched x

Makes not a jot of difference to me sensation wise.  As I need clitoral stimulation and my clit doesn't grow hair why should it? 

However on a mental level I think it does make a difference.  If I feel clean then I am more likely to enjoy the experience and as I never feel really clean unless I'm defussed and as cleanliness is a bit of a big thing for me then it makes sense to get rid.

Edited by Holly Maddison

Errrr, i never thought there was a hidden meaning, your question seemed pretty specific.

In regards to me being a wg or not...What man has a landing strip? Seriously?! That would be amazing! But i aint ever seen one.

And I apologise you had to ask for Gods help to understand my answer, a recurring problem i have as a wg is being asked what i think of a certain thing and a man deferring to what he thinks he already knows. 

Indeed the world would be better without smart asses, why dont you start a campaign on here?!

I will sponser you

1 person likes this

Errrr, i never thought there was a hidden meaning, your question seemed pretty specific.

In regards to me being a wg or not...What man has a landing strip? Seriously?! That would be amazing! But i aint ever seen one.

And I apologise you had to ask for Gods help to understand my answer, a recurring problem i have as a wg is being asked what i think of a certain thing and a man deferring to what he thinks he already knows. 

Indeed the world would be better without smart asses, why dont you start a campaign on here?!

I will sponser you

I do in fact have a landing strip. I find totally shaven only works when you have no body hair at all.

I have also been complimented many times for my manscaping. Maybe I'm really the only one?

Yet again I offer the comment that we have hair down their for a reason, during successful copulation, both pubic mounds should be grinding against each other, this is where pubic hair is useful, it acts as a lubricant, and protects both partners from friction burns. For the slower members of this forum, imagine rubbing one hand against another,,,,,,now that wasn't too difficult was it?

Yet again I offer the comment that we have hair down their for a reason, during successful copulation, both pubic mounds should be grinding against each other, this is where pubic hair is useful, it acts as a lubricant, and protects both partners from friction burns. For the slower members of this forum, imagine rubbing one hand against another,,,,,,now that wasn't too difficult was it?

For the condescending members of the forum please remember what it was like as a child when someone knuckled your head and your hairs pulled and it stung…now, that wasnt too difficult was it.

P.S Hair was there to keep the reproductive parts of us warm when we were exposed more to the elements and had more body hair all over in general, the pubes we have left are basically the throwback of that and if anything, the hair was there to absorb some of the lubrication as hair is dry it can give zero lubrication. It gets trapped, caught etc..its no aid to sex for fun. 

2 people like this

haha wonder who had the job of glueing not he pubes  :D

For the condescending members of the forum please remember what it was like as a child when someone knuckled your head and your hairs pulled and it stung…now, that wasnt too difficult was it.

P.S Hair was there to keep the reproductive parts of us warm when we were exposed more to the elements and had more body hair all over in general, the pubes we have left are basically the throwback of that and if anything, the hair was there to absorb some of the lubrication as hair is dry it can give zero lubrication. It gets trapped, caught etc..its no aid to sex for fun. 

I don't agree with Pooter's reason for pubic hair. 

But I don't agree with your's either. 

For males, especially, keeping genitals warm reduces the sperm count. So, it would actually help if we didn't have pubic hair.

I don't think that hair in pubic areas is there because it is "needed". 

I think that it is just there as the side effect of some other useful genetic mutations in our evolutionary history.

You should remember that evolution process does not necessarily end in the optimum design. The current evolutionary state of human kind miles away from optimum. 

I don't agree with Pooter's reason for pubic hair. 

But I don't agree with your's either. 

For males, especially, keeping genitals warm reduces the sperm count. So, it would actually help if we didn't have pubic hair.

I don't think that hair in pubic areas is there because it is "needed". 

I think that it is just there as the side effect of some other useful genetic mutations in our evolutionary history.

You should remember that evolution process does not necessarily end in the optimum design. The current evolutionary state of human kind miles away from optimum. 

Warm is fine which is the best they could get when all we had for clothing was a hairier bod. Hot is detrimental to sperm, not warm, warm is fine.

Regarding your last sentence you should remember that I referred to pubes as a throwback which means your last comment should have been agreeing with me not trying to make me out to be wrong by stating the same thing as me but using an entire sentence to do it not just one word. I thank you for your agreement x

1 person likes this

Warm is fine which is the best they could get when all we had for clothing was a hairier bod. Hot is detrimental to sperm, not warm, warm is fine.

Regarding your last sentence you should remember that I referred to pubes as a throwback which means your last comment should have been agreeing with me not trying to make me out to be wrong by stating the same thing as me but using an entire sentence to do it not just one word. I thank you for your agreement x

Noone is trying to make out anyone wrong Chloe. Chill out. It was just a generic opinion about evolution.

I agreeeeeee with you (I don't know how to add smily signs).  

On a serious, and largely off-topic, note I meet so many highly educated people (with degrees and all) with no idea about how evolution works.

Evolution is a bitch actually.  

Evolution is a bitch actually.  

I hear God is too… :D

1 person likes this

It is not my theory of why we have pubic hair, it is widely held by those who spend their lives studying such topics. And of course we have eyebrows to keep us warm?

I don't know but I do know I don't like it completely shaved, feels really bony and wierd.