Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dt1

Izabel Annabellas...new Boobs?

13 posts in this topic

noticed a twitter pic of Polish Izabel today and her boobs looked bigger? Has she had them enhanced?

thanks for reply, :mellow: her body her choice, but I thought they was perfect ;)

thanks for reply, :mellow: her body her choice, but I thought they was perfect ;)

I usually prefer naturals too, but they do look good on her, not too much volume, so in proportion and well executed...top marks to her surgeon!

I usually prefer naturals too, but they do look good on her, not too much volume, so in proportion and well executed...top marks to her surgeon!

thanks will have to be open minded and try. :mellow:

thanks will have to be open minded and try. :mellow:

Yes if I was you I'd go see her and do a site inspection. ;)

I've just come back from visiting Izabel, and yes she said she had them done 10 months ago - they are fantastic.

I didn't think it was possible to have so much fun and excitement in 30 minutes. Holy f***, what a girl!!

Think I need to lay down.

I've just come back from visiting Izabel, and yes she said she had them done 10 months ago - they are fantastic.

I didn't think it was possible to have so much fun and excitement in 30 minutes. Holy f***, what a girl!!

Think I need to lay down.

Izabel is amongst the best there is.

1 person likes this

Izabel is amongst the best there is.

AB, you need to see the tigress stalking her prey in her natural habitat at LMP...great fun!

Just saw Izabel once again (I am losing count) at HoD but for the first time since her two new assets. She looks even sexier than before. I am not a fan of artificial boobs, but Izabel's are the best ones I have come across. They just look real and firm. No scars either. She told me she chose the best surgeon and had to wait. The beautiful princess now looks even more stunning.

1 person likes this

Just saw Izabel once again (I am losing count) at HoD but for the first time since her two new assets. She looks even sexier than before. I am not a fan of artificial boobs, but Izabel's are the best ones I have come across. They just look real and firm. No scars either. She told me she chose the best surgeon and had to wait. The beautiful princess now looks even more stunning.

Welcome back Mr Asianbeast I am very glad you have started to post again.

Welcome back Mr Asianbeast I am very glad you have started to post again.

Remus, there was no way I could let down wonderful people like you, so I had to come back.

Brilliant Twitter photo on Annabellasmkxxx Twitter site. As Venturer said she's a party animal but this is one girl I would visit for a 1-2-1 she's that awesome.