Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kayak

Punting attempt in South Korea

32 posts in this topic

I recently spent a week in Seoul, South Korea, working long days at a customer's office.

After a long day's work, on my way home in a taxi, I spotted the Red light district, not far from my hotel, easily walking distance. So I had a shower, ensured I had what I thought should be sufficient cash, and headed off on foot.

When I got there, however, (and all keyed up I was too, as you can imagine) - I walked from one to the next and none of them would talk to me, simply because I was "white", a foreigner.

So I headed back to the hotel, quite dejected I'll admit. My horniness unrequited, and my adventurous spirit quite dented. It was an interesting, albeit humbling experience, being subjected to such racism.:D

You obviously should have found a Seoul mate. :D

Try a hostess bar in Itaewon..... Prone to be expensive, but unprejudiced.

Cheers Wanderlust. Don't think I'll be going back to Korea any time soon though, not in any hurry to either if I'm honest.

Sounds like koreans are as racist as their Japanese neighbours.

I recently spent a week in Seoul, South Korea, working long days at a customer's office.

After a long day's work, on my way home in a taxi, I spotted the Red light district, not far from my hotel, easily walking distance. So I had a shower, ensured I had what I thought should be sufficient cash, and headed off on foot.

When I got there, however, (and all keyed up I was too, as you can imagine) - I walked from one to the next and none of them would talk to me, simply because I was "white", a foreigner.

So I headed back to the hotel, quite dejected I'll admit. My horniness unrequited, and my adventurous spirit quite dented. It was an interesting, albeit humbling experience, being subjected to such racism.:)

I spent few days in seoul on the way to tokyo 2 years ago .

Stayed ,at the Hamilton hotel in the expats area of Itawon .

Just across the road ,is Hookers hill ,the main red light district ,which caters to foreigners in seoul .

Well ,i being a white man ,with my buddies from the states all white ,didn't have any problem there .In fact we were accosted to go inside .

One hour did cost 100,000 Won ,about $100.

Sw ,were about $20.

But the most beautiful girls i found in asia ,were parading in the main thorough fare MEong dong ,but unfortunately ,not for hire.

There are other red light districts in Seoul,that caters to koreans only ,same as in japan .

Where did you stay ????

No problem with Taxis and drivers not speaking english .

They have access to an interpreter to translate directions over the phone .

Where did you stay ????

At the Marriott Courtyard Time Square, it had only been open for a month or so. In Yeongdeungpo-dong 4-ga,Yeoungdeungpo-gu. Great hotel actually.

The Red Light District I found was just one street, about 2 blocks from the hotel. Unfortunately I never got the opportunity to see Itaewon.

At the Marriott Courtyard Time Square, it had only been open for a month or so. In Yeongdeungpo-dong 4-ga,Yeoungdeungpo-gu. Great hotel actually.

The Red Light District I found was just one street, about 2 blocks from the hotel. Unfortunately I never got the opportunity to see Itaewon.

Yes ,this is the area for korean punters .

i lived in korea for a year. I know you've left now, but for any other white guy going, the easiest thing to do is go to Itaewon and wander down the side streets. I went once into a place advertising massage.

They told me to take a shower and go lay down. when the girl came in she seemed annoyed that i was laid on my front, promptly telling me to turn over and starting wanking me off before 'jumping on herself'. To be honest i wasn't really ready for that and was disappointed there was no real prelude to the act.

incidentally the massage came afterwards....a very token gesture.

cost me 100,000 won about £50

Sounds like koreans are as racist as their Japanese neighbours.

Japan has been improving rapidly as of late, in terms of cheaper prices and foreigner friendliness :ph34r:

I will post more details when I have actually experienced at 1st hand what is on offer :D

Seoul sux a rats ass :angry: Hooker Hill really is the only show in town

unfortunately to get a good punting experience in Korea it really does help if you can speak the language (or at least read it). There are plenty of really great places but there are times when you walk in and are greeted by the big "NO! Koreans only". However ther are many places that will let you in and will provide a good experience.

I would never recommend Itawon as a good place!

Anybody know where I can read up on this? Have no clue as i don't speak Korean, but would like some help.

I think out of retaliation Koreans should be barred from using hookers In our country until they open their own market to International punters, so ladies please stand In solidarity, If In doubt check his Passport, and keep your legs shut! :P:lol:;)

I think out of retaliation Koreans should be barred from using hookers In our country until they open their own market to International punters, so ladies please stand In solidarity, If In doubt check his Passport, and keep your legs shut! :P:lol:;)

Korean& Japanese punters should be barred .

The number of times i was refused entry to Clubs in Tokyo , the reason given .... Japanese only .

And this is due to The Jap& korean punters choice not 2 mix with foreigners .

So management follows .

you can get laid on pretty much every street in Seoul - just look out for the barbershop spinning poles - lots of the lasses don't speak English and will turn you away but its just a numbers game - I got laid in the second one i poked my head in (about USD$60) - usually 2 or 3 girls in any one place.

Disco at Itaewon Hilton (I think) Hotel was a good pickup joint - personally I found Hooker Hill pretty intimidating and the girls there nowhere near as good looking as the "barber shops".

Punting in SK is as it should be - pretty much on every street - there are possibly 10's if not 100's of 1000's working girls - punting is one of the mainstays of the local economy (admittedly it's not geared up for western tourists though)

unfortunately to get a good punting experience in Korea it really does help if you can speak the language (or at least read it). There are plenty of really great places but there are times when you walk in and are greeted by the big "NO! Koreans only". However ther are many places that will let you in and will provide a good experience.

I would never recommend Itawon as a good place!

read Korean but dont know wot da words mean :wacko:

Itaewon sucks a rats ass but cant see anyone here hu is gonna make an effort to learn one of the world's most difficult languages for a quick punt in Seoul :mad:

Mousey dont be timid, let us know where these places of yours are, adresses and prices would also be appreciated :ph34r:

you can get laid on pretty much every street in Seoul - just look out for the barbershop spinning poles - lots of the lasses don't speak English and will turn you away but its just a numbers game - I got laid in the second one i poked my head in (about USD$60) - usually 2 or 3 girls in any one place.

Disco at Itaewon Hilton (I think) Hotel was a good pickup joint - personally I found Hooker Hill pretty intimidating and the girls there nowhere near as good looking as the "barber shops".

Punting in SK is as it should be - pretty much on every street - there are possibly 10's if not 100's of 1000's working girls - punting is one of the mainstays of the local economy (admittedly it's not geared up for western tourists though)

I look Asian mix, but I don't speak. I wonder how that would affect. I'm trying to gear my trip near the 'best' area. Looking for younger ones, and creme of the crops. What services are avail? Since I know negotiating is impossible, as I don't speak. Any other tips?

I've heard a lot about how the barber shops things don't exist anymore due to the ban.

they are defo still there (we in Feb of this year anyway).

I just popped in and out of the barber shops - like I said got lucky on the second one.

went in to about 25 for a look see - I'd say there were about 30% of the girls that fitted my bill (under 30, slim, good looking) - I shagged 4 in 3 days.

Language is not really a problem - mamasan just put price on a calculator and asked me to take my pick - easy

with the girls I saw - all basic services i wanted were on offer and included (kissing, owo, CIM, rim) - didn't try A with any of them, they were all fairly small framed girls.

I am a 6'4" western guy - cannot speak a work of Korean - just walk in with confidence and a smile and you'll be looked after.

read Korean but dont know wot da words mean :wacko:

Itaewon sucks a rats ass but cant see anyone here hu is gonna make an effort to learn one of the world's most difficult languages for a quick punt in Seoul :mad:

Mousey dont be timid, let us know where these places of yours are, adresses and prices would also be appreciated :ph34r:

Furyogajin and others who are interested

Here is some information regarding Korea

Firstly ignore Itawon

ignore the Yogsan window girls... (occasionally you might be lucky here, although most of the girls will simply ignore you, if you head to the side alleys the olde girls might be interested if you like a bit of mature).

What you want to look for are;

안마 (anma) these are massage parlors which cost between 150,000w - 200,000w. Here you the girls are generally good looking aged 20-30. You will be led to a room and asked to wait and a girl will eventually enter. She will give you a bath and shower and you will then move back to the bedroom for oral and sex. She may allow FK and maybe even reverse oral (depends on the girl). It usually lasts an hour and the you will be led to another room for a massage with someone who claims to be blind (it may even be a guy), you can refuse this if it was only the sex you were after.

마사지 (massagee) there are a few types of these places, look for the ones with the massive or double barber poles (the others are legit massage places), when you go in say "massagee, full service?" and you will know if they offer a happy ending. They cost around 100,000w The girls are around 30yrs old and will give you a quick massage followed by a shower and then oral and sex. The girls want you to finish quickly and will quickly kick you out as soon as you have finished.

안마방 (anma bang) these are a cross between anmas and massagee. It costs around 150,000w. Girls are quite cute generally better than massagee girls but not as good as anma girls. the experience is similar to massagee places.

Kiss Rooms / Kiss 방. This is a new thing that is happening in Korea. They cost around 40,000w and its 30mins of talking followed by FK and heavy petting. If you pay more you can get a hand job or BJ. The girls tend to be incredibly hot. There is no sex.

Room Salons. Go with a Korean and let him pay. They are really expensive and can cost well over 500,000w a person. Generally great girls and maybe you may even find one where you get a good few hours in a hotel with the girl.

As for where to go;

Hongdae

Sincheon are both good

However I have heard that Bucheon (subway line no. 1) is the place where many Seoul businessmen will head to as it is supposed to be. Exactly where in Bucheon I am not too sure.

To be honest you can find the above places all over (this industry is absolutely massive in Korea) anywhere there is a lot of drinking places will have a selection of these, especially the massagee. Look out for the big barbers pole.

Also you may need to head to a few of them until you find one that accepts a non-Korean.

It is also better to head to one earlier in the day, if you go later and there are many Koreans there they may complain that the establishment is letting in a foreigner.

Once you find a good place and a girl that provides a good service give the girl a little tip and you will be welcomed back on following occasions regardless of time.

Hope this helps

Furyogajin and others who are interested

Here is some information regarding Korea

Firstly ignore Itawon

ignore the Yogsan window girls... (occasionally you might be lucky here, although most of the girls will simply ignore you, if you head to the side alleys the olde girls might be interested if you like a bit of mature).

What you want to look for are;

안마 (anma) these are massage parlors which cost between 150,000w - 200,000w. Here you the girls are generally good looking aged 20-30. You will be led to a room and asked to wait and a girl will eventually enter. She will give you a bath and shower and you will then move back to the bedroom for oral and sex. She may allow FK and maybe even reverse oral (depends on the girl). It usually lasts an hour and the you will be led to another room for a massage with someone who claims to be blind (it may even be a guy), you can refuse this if it was only the sex you were after.

마사지 (massagee) there are a few types of these places, look for the ones with the massive or double barber poles (the others are legit massage places), when you go in say "massagee, full service?" and you will know if they offer a happy ending. They cost around 100,000w The girls are around 30yrs old and will give you a quick massage followed by a shower and then oral and sex. The girls want you to finish quickly and will quickly kick you out as soon as you have finished.

안마방 (anma bang) these are a cross between anmas and massagee. It costs around 150,000w. Girls are quite cute generally better than massagee girls but not as good as anma girls. the experience is similar to massagee places.

Kiss Rooms / Kiss 방. This is a new thing that is happening in Korea. They cost around 40,000w and its 30mins of talking followed by FK and heavy petting. If you pay more you can get a hand job or BJ. The girls tend to be incredibly hot. There is no sex.

Room Salons. Go with a Korean and let him pay. They are really expensive and can cost well over 500,000w a person. Generally great girls and maybe you may even find one where you get a good few hours in a hotel with the girl.

As for where to go;

Hongdae

Sincheon are both good

However I have heard that Bucheon (subway line no. 1) is the place where many Seoul businessmen will head to as it is supposed to be. Exactly where in Bucheon I am not too sure.

To be honest you can find the above places all over (this industry is absolutely massive in Korea) anywhere there is a lot of drinking places will have a selection of these, especially the massagee. Look out for the big barbers pole.

Also you may need to head to a few of them until you find one that accepts a non-Korean.

It is also better to head to one earlier in the day, if you go later and there are many Koreans there they may complain that the establishment is letting in a foreigner.

Once you find a good place and a girl that provides a good service give the girl a little tip and you will be welcomed back on following occasions regardless of time.

Hope this helps

Very good report thank you .

For me Itawon was the only show in town ,and besides we had Friends and Relatives based at the nearby US army base in yongsan .

That was the reason i found myself in Seoul .

Quite honestly ,Seoul is not a viablle punting or Tourist destination ,unless you are going there for Business or on a Stopover .

I headed to Hookers Hill in Itawon ,because i wanted somewhere where i knew i can get in ,and English was spoken .

A very good looking korean girl did what i wanted ,and the Damage was US100 . I left very satisfied..

Girls there were very friendly .

I really found civvy Korean girls in Seoul ,to be the most attractive in South East Asia .

I didn't know where to look with so many young stunners on the main street ,Meong Dong .

Hotels are few and very Expensive with not much in the mid range .. Food .Drink .and Transport reasonable ..

Taxis in Seoul are great ,where control have a live translation service English To Korean .

With the prices you quoted above ,a Korean girl in London would be cheaper ..

Very good report thank you .

For me Itawon was the only show in town ,and besides we had Friends and Relatives based at the nearby US army base in yongsan .

That was the reason i found myself in Seoul .

Quite honestly ,Seoul is not a viablle punting or Tourist destination ,unless you are going there for Business or on a Stopover .

I headed to Hookers Hill in Itawon ,because i wanted somewhere where i knew i can get in ,and English was spoken .

A very good looking korean girl did what i wanted ,and the Damage was US100 . I left very satisfied..

Girls there were very friendly .

I really found civvy Korean girls in Seoul ,to be the most attractive in South East Asia .

I didn't know where to look with so many young stunners on the main street ,Meong Dong .

Hotels are few and very Expensive with not much in the mid range .. Food .Drink .and Transport reasonable ..

Taxis in Seoul are great ,where control have a live translation service English To Korean .

With the prices you quoted above ,a Korean girl in London would be cheaper ..

Very ironic to find that Koreans turn away Americans and other foreigners from clubs and bars ,when if it wasn't for the sacrfices of the US Army and tthe Allies during the Korean War ,the South Koreans would have ended up in the Shithole that is called North Korea ,chasing a Loaf Of Bread .

Very ironic to find that Koreans turn away Americans and other foreigners from clubs and bars ,when if it wasn't for the sacrfices of the US Army and tthe Allies during the Korean War ,the South Koreans would have ended up in the Shithole that is called North Korea ,chasing a Loaf Of Bread .

Very true, and I will mention that to them If I ever get turned away from a Korean establishment. :)

Very true, and I will mention that to them If I ever get turned away from a Korean establishment. :)

What about if the Rest of the world boycotted Korean Exports ???.

Japanese & Korean punters should try a bit of their own medicine, when they come over to get laid .

I don't care much for this fucking political correctness when other parties don't play ball ...

It should be a 2 way traffic .

Sok it to them.....

you can get laid on pretty much every street in Seoul - just look out for the barbershop spinning poles

When I visited Seoul, this is what I understood happened. However it does raise the issue of what to do if you want a haircut ...