sidriver

Owo Offered / Asking For Covered?

14 posts in this topic

Quick question.

The girls that officially offer OWO, do they mind when the client asks for covered?

Covered doesn't feel like OWO but I am not sure I am ready for OWO, risks are small but still.

Do girls mind when asked for covered? I would not want to suck on a rubber!

Any insight will be appreciated.

just tell them... (politely of course)... if they ask why then say why... perhaps add that you are married or whatever and also point out that it protects them as well as you... can't see it being a problem (yeah the rubber thing is the only reason i can think of and its a very small reason, got to be better than pre-cum)... as with any service, sort it out before you pay... for some reason many girls think i'm married and automatically reach for the condom...

Edited by ralhar
1 person likes this

What we want are happy punters who feel safe and come back for more. No point in making you step outside your comfort zone and expecting you to come back for more. There are condoms that are fine for oral, some others taste vile because they're additionally treated with spermicide. Don't worry, your lady of choice is likely to have both, or keep a stash of the fruity ones. There's nothing offensive about safe sex. Don't feel you have to compromise yourself out of a misguided sense of politeness.

3 people like this

In my experience, most OWO girls will offer OW (happily) but there will be some that don't like the taste of rubber, so will refuse, but I think this is a minority.

In my experience, most OWO girls will offer OW (happily) but there will be some that don't like the taste of rubber, so will refuse, but I think this is a minority.

Flavoured condoms?

Flavoured condoms?

Remember the lucky dip flavoured machines they used to have in the pubs.Wold go from fruit flavoured to lager and lime,chocolate or mint through to chicken tikka

Almost forgot the original question.It isnt something that should be a problem,though if in doubt,just ask when youre making the booking.

Generally I have OW and there's never been a problem. In fact sometimes the girl will confide she prefers to use a condom too. 

I offer OWO but if the customer wants covered I will do as they wish I just use flavoured lube or condoms ;) xx

If you have a partner at home then it should be oral with and I expect most wg understand that they need to offer this since there are many guys that want to protect others!  I have never had a problem asking for oral with! I have seen some wg that only offer oral with and that's fine by me.

Flavoured condoms?

I remember a wg who when it came to oral used vanilla and chocolate. I had to forego sex that time.

If a client asks I will respect his preference, it makes it safer for both parties so no qualms there.

Edited by Strawberry

No problem either for me, and no offence taken as it's best to play 100% safe then you can enjoy the good times without any paranoid thoughts at a later date. X

Without wishing to open a can of worms...is it not better to live life on the edge once in a while...

Oral for me has to be "au natural"