Softee

How To Send A Message To A Reviewer

9 posts in this topic

I've been a member for some time but not been very active so I'm not very good at how this site works. I've just read a report and clicked on "Click here to send this reviewer a message" but it comes up with a page of info about the site. Help with this would be very much appreciated.

When you click on the "Click here to send this reviewer a message" link, you should get a popup window in which to enter your message. Do you see that? How far are you getting in the process?

What browser are you using?

I've just tried again but no pop-up box. Only a welcome page to Punternet UK and tweets at the bottom. I'm using Internet Explorer Version 9.

Thanks for your continued support.

Sounds like a setting in IE is preventing popups or limiting Javascript. You might want to check your browser settings. If you discover which setting solves the problem, please let us know!

In the meantime, if you have Firefox or Safari you might try one of them instead. IE is notorious for causing problems.

Please try again, I just made a couple of changes to the code

Thanks G. Whatever you did has enabled me to send the message. I did not have to make any changes to my browser.

Glad that did the trick. Thanks for posting about this - I am sure there must have been other people having the same issue.