MrM

Options In Ealing?

8 posts in this topic

Hi all, have recently started working in Ealing and often find myself with time in my lunch break for mischief! I've been seeing some of the EE ladies in brentford but going so far always leaves me rushing back!

Does anyone have any recommendations for ladies around ealing broadway or south ealing? I'm looking for petite girls, usually 26 and under. Enthusiasm a must! Budget of around £80-90 per half hour, English girls always a bonus but know it's a tough ask with the budget.

Any help is muchly appreciated and if anyone wants info on the Brentford wags just ask :)

Try "Independent Jasmine" on Adultwork. Just 2 mins on the rail, one stop from Ealing Broadway to Acton Main Line. She's just a few mins walk from the station. She's my local one.

Hi all, have recently started working in Ealing and often find myself with time in my lunch break for mischief! I've been seeing some of the EE ladies in brentford but going so far always leaves me rushing back!

Does anyone have any recommendations for ladies around ealing broadway or south ealing? I'm looking for petite girls, usually 26 and under. Enthusiasm a must! Budget of around £80-90 per half hour, English girls always a bonus but know it's a tough ask with the budget.

Any help is muchly appreciated and if anyone wants info on the Brentford wags just ask :)

Do you have any recommendations for the ladies in Brentford? Any information would be appreciated 

I only had one regular in Ealing but she's left now. Mostly I go for FBSM around Ealing and Chiswick instead. I've heard good things about http://www.passionate-encounters.co.uk/ but its a bit out of my price range.

Jasmine is a stunner!!! Saw her prior to her boob job...great girl!!

Try annabelles latin..... Been twice and had a great experience each time. Its a few minutes from ealing broadway station

Another looking for info on the Brentford gals

Thank you for the reccomendations all, definitely gives me some options to check out over the next few months!

As for Brentford girls, before reading on I must stress all the Brentford girls I've seen do an all covered service, not a problem with me as I don't want to risk oral without, but bear in mind if this is a deal breaker for you.

My favourite is "nico-let" from Adultwork. Incredibly petite and always dresses in a cute short, boots, girl next door type way. Absurdly cute! Very enthusiastic and eager to please, also I really like the swanky apartment block, lovely memories of her in doggie and a view of the river! It's off the high street a little past the premier inn if you know the area.

I'd also reccomend "Gold Andrea" from Adultwork. Not as petite and cute as nico-let but still a nice girl, her boobs are smaller than she says on her profile but not a problem if your like me and it's all about the petite factor! English wasn't great but she was happy and enthusiastic, so take a look and give her a try if you think she's more your type.

I've really wanted to and been trying to see "your angel19" but each time I've called have got answer machine, so no joy yet. I have a strong reckoning she'll be working either out of the same lot of flats by the river, or others nearby, seems like that kind of set-up, though this is pure speculation.

"Mona Mona" is next on my to see list when I get a chance for the Brentford girls, apparently she's 'spanish' but reckon that's tosh, they never are are they? But good feedback and a decent likelist.

Final warning, her profile has been taken down now on Adultwork and has been for a while but if you see a girl, her username used to be 'Tina712' or something similair, with a new profile with some variation on 'Tina' with numbers after, blonde, very very petite and advertising from Brentford, AVOID. I arrived after booking her and she spoke not a single word of english, just awful, she tried to undo my belt, was clearly desperate and I just left half the cash on the dresser and bailed out of there, did not like the feel of it at all.

That's about all I can offer really, but if you lot want updates as and when I punt (fairly infrequent) I'm happy to let you know! Happy hunting!

An update here - I saw Nico-let, now called "sexynicol£££", last week. As mentioned she is a real looker - great body and pretty. However I wasn't so enamoured with the service - she speaks almost no english and I had to converse with her mostly in Spanish (note, she is romanian but speaks decent Spanish for some reason). Everything was done in a business like albeit friendly manner and she wasn't into the sex at all, although she did try and seem like she was. Refused A-level saying I was too big, and while it was flattering I am average size at best. I won't be going back

Next on my list are Independent Jasmine, although she doesn't do A-level, and Spicy Julia, who is based in North Acton.