lou4fun

What would you do if a punter

36 posts in this topic

Stole your massage table while you were getting evicted from your hotel.

I'd probably put him on my ignore list! :)

I'd probably put him on my ignore list! :)

He was my favorite punter but due to a misunderstanding about some wine things got a little out of hand. I would put him on my ignore list but I feel sure he is not a poster on here.

He was my favorite punter but due to a misunderstanding about some wine things got a little out of hand. I would put him on my ignore list but I feel sure he is not a poster on here.

Um, how sure are you? You could be hurting his feelings.

Real men steal panties, not massage tables.

This from the woman who apparently regards Ladyofthemanor as a drama queen? The fact that you previously considered this guy your favourite punter seems like a lack of judgement to me. With your easygoing, non-judgemental attitude, Lou, I can't imagine you having a 'misunderstanding' with a client!

don't know as do not have one

This from the woman who apparently regards Ladyofthemanor as a drama queen? The fact that you previously considered this guy your favourite punter seems like a lack of judgement to me. With your easygoing, non-judgemental attitude, Lou, I can't imagine you having a 'misunderstanding' with a client!

How could you possible conclude it was a lack of judgement for me to of considered him my favorite punter.

Note i do not mention the misunderstanding was with me.:)

what kind of Wg books into a (city centre) hotel carrying a massage table ?

what kind of Wg books into a (city centre) hotel carrying a massage table ?

Give me a few options here. How many kinds of Wg are there??

Give me a few options here. How many kinds of Wg are there??

At least 3, but WG's with massage table would have to count as a sub-catagory. Why did you get evicted, if its not an intrusive question.

At least 3, but WG's with massage table would have to count as a sub-catagory. Why did you get evicted, if its not an intrusive question.

Men kept coming to my room day and night laden with gifts.

And to think that people say that some just don't get irony on the internet.

I see, are you sure the massage table didnt have a squeak in it that was irritating the people next door, causing them to ring reception every 30 minutes ?

I see, are you sure the massage table didnt have a squeak in it that was irritating the people next door, causing them to ring reception every 30 minutes ?

I think your focusing too much on the table.

Lets forget the table, I have, its gone.

Gold, frankincense and myrrh?

Tis the season, but then you're always jolly:p

I would get a new massage table. What else is there to do?

You can be so sensible Mike 11 (bad mike)

Never mind the table. Did the hotel staff welcomed you back again in the future, but for the vacation only? :)

Where is she by the way? I miss her mindless posts.

I am sorry to hear of your missing massage table. It must be distressing for you. Have you tried putting notes on lamp posts with a photo of the table. Someone may have seen it being dragged away.

Its not the table I am concerned about as I pinched it from the room next door, its more the loss of my favorite punter and the use of the only hotel in these parts. These things can be so upsetting and felt it had to be shared with the board and seek their guidance. I know I should have more of a handle on whats going on around me after all this time. I am going to get more hands on and get a grip.

Please explain. Why were you being evicted? Maybe you have already explained above but.....

Why do you think he stole your table (well hotel's table)? It is a very odd thing to do. Did he steal the table before you were evicted or after?

Because I "think" they knew. My room was opposite the office and I "think" they saw, you know, goings on.

Stealing a massage table was an odd thing to do. I should of know something strange was a foot. For the whole appointment he just lay on it. They bonded and he must of hatched his devious plot while I was rubbing fresh chip fat into his hairy back. Its difficult to read people when they are face down and Coronation Street was on. There was a knock at the door and a voice said "airport security" in a strong Norwegian bark.

"we need to see your TV license" As you can imagine there was confusion.

It was during this confusion that the client and table vanished.

For the whole appointment he just lay on it. They bonded and he must of hatched his devious plot while I was rubbing fresh chip fat into his hairy back. Its difficult to read people when they are face down and Coronation Street was on.

Your massage table is one of a kind though. Well, was one of a kind now :)

It even had a cupholder.