Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kash4fun

Traveller Looking For Fun

7 posts in this topic

I am a 30 yr old guy from California USA. I joined this forum very recently, solely because I have heard good things about it on its USA equivalent, myredbook.com. I am an active member there. Plan to visit London in Feb for a short duration and was looking to have some action. Can you suggest some hot ladies? I prefer young, petite, preferably blonde females. Also I prefer incall.

i'd start by using the search facilties in the FR section.  Perhaps come back here and ask about ones you fancy.

Also look in the directory bit too.

or look on adultwork dot com

I read this and thought the OP would be a caravan dweller! :D

To the OP. Don't for gawds sake say "Traveller" to any agencies.

The usual agencies will hopefully be able to help you. Bijoux, Allure, Maxes, Hamiltons and Saucy London. If I know anything though it's that some of our English girls (not just working ladies) LOVE a Yank accent. Sometimes I'm quite jealous watching mutual friends get all moist. But then I guess if I ever visit the States my Saaaaf Lundan accent will go over a treat ;)

I read this and thought the OP would be a caravan dweller! :D

To the OP. Don't for gawds sake say "Traveller" to any agencies.

The usual agencies will hopefully be able to help you. Bijoux, Allure, Maxes, Hamiltons and Saucy London. If I know anything though it's that some of our English girls (not just working ladies) LOVE a Yank accent. Sometimes I'm quite jealous watching mutual friends get all moist. But then I guess if I ever visit the States my Saaaaf Lundan accent will go over a treat ;)

The OP may want to look at this to discover why calling himself a 'traveller' in the UK is unwise

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Traveler

LOL the OP's self description of traveller raised my eyebrows too.  We'll have to give you a quick english induction course kash4fun before you arrive ! 'Tourist' is a better description !

I am a 30 yr old guy from California USA. I joined this forum very recently, solely because I have heard good things about it on its USA equivalent, myredbook.com. I am an active member there. Plan to visit London in Feb for a short duration and was looking to have some action. Can you suggest some hot ladies? I prefer young, petite, preferably blonde females. Also I prefer incall.

I would go for Emma at Butterfly Touch.

Check her out and read the reviews..

http://www.butterfly-touch.co.uk/emma.html